Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milkrounds/Apps 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Law8890

No not yet. I absolutely feel sick with the nerves. ugh.

Hope we hear this evening ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DoLawTheySaid

Any word from Maples yet? Interviewed Monday and still no word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Oreo12

Maples told me they are not getting back to people about second round until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DoLawTheySaid

Oreo12 wrote: »
    Maples told me they are not getting back to people about second round until next week.

Cheers!

William fry are calling!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭GusherING

Indeed, got an offer from William Fry! Can't believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GoldenBear

Thanks for posting, I got call soon after. Congrats!

Me too congrats everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tm48

Well done everybody, no joy with A&L, hoping that Matheson will go my way tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Yeah same here got a call from them earlier! I think i'm still in shock.... so happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Albert_Roi

Congrats to all those who got offers! Seems to be quite a few from Frys here...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 happyuser123

Did anyone interview with Matheson today? Do people expect to get a call back tonight, or do you think they'll wait till next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 twinkle11

I'm also wondering if anyone went for the interview with eversheds today and if you got a call yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 OJ4

Hey guys i know from others that arthur cox...WF....and a+l offers have already been made with mccanns due nxt week....what i would like to know is whether anybody did a (first) interview with Dillon E and whether they have recieved anything back yet about the second one. Kinda driving myself crazy hoping i get a second one...had the first one last week....if anyone knows when such info is out or heard when it might be coming out could youu please post it up. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ownleme

didn't hear anything from DE. Had interview thurs. Think they were only interviewing wed and thurs? Don't expect to hear soon. Wouldn't be on the weekend anyway at first round stage.

Does anyone know ppl on the wf or a&l waiting list? is there one? does it work that ppl who didn't get pfos are on it or are people rung and told they're on it or do ppl get pfos and then if other ppl dont accept the firm get in touch again saying "actually we do want you".

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 May92

Did anyone interview with Matheson today? Do people expect to get a call back tonight, or do you think they'll wait till next week?

They said they'd be in contact tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Yoshimi1983

Anybody waiting on eversheds?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Yoshimi1983

Hi twinkle

I interviewed with eversheds and have not heard yet. Do u have any news of offers being made?

Anybody waiting on eversheds?

I am still waiting too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 twinkle11

Law8890 wrote: »

I am still waiting too

Still waiting as well!hopefully they'll come at some point this evening! Best of luck eeek dunno how ill make it through the day!! :-P

• Advertisement

twinkle11 wrote: »

Still waiting as well!hopefully they'll come at some point this evening! Best of luck eeek dunno how ill make it through the day!! :-P

I know! The waiting is horrible. Fingers crossed we will hear soon. I'm sure it will be today or tomorrow because other offers are out. Fingers crossed! Good luck 😊

Did anyone hear from Maples re second round interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eartha Braveheart

Does anyone know of people who've heard from McCann yet?

Does anyone know of people who've heard from McCann yet?

i havn't heard from them yet anyway and either has my friend!

I know someone who has heard from them, but I think from the sounds of things they are calling people randomly throughout the week

When did they hear from them? Also, do ya mind me asking what do you mean by from the sounds of it they're contacting people randomly throughout the week? How did you hear that?

Oreo12 wrote: »
    I know someone who has heard from them, but I think from the sounds of things they are calling people randomly throughout the week

Is that maples or mcCanns?

It's McCanns. They heard from them last week. When I say by the sounds of it, obviously I am not 100% because I did not hear it from McCanns themselves, but the fact that people are getting offers from McCanns on different days would suggest that.

They got an offer from McCanns last week?! Interviews didn't finish til Friday? That's weird... Not sure I'd believe that

• Advertisement

Oh right ok thanks, thats odd, they told me they would contact everyone early this week! Hopefully it doesn't mean we're out of the running yet! :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement