Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milkrounds/Apps 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bern8

OwneM wrote: »
    Did anyone get word of second round interviews with RDJ or are first rounds still taking place?

I have my first round interview on Monday.

What was yours like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OwneM

bern8 wrote: »
    I have my first round interview on Monday.

What was yours like?

They are very nice, know your CV well and you will be fine!

They are very nice, know your CV well and you will be fine!

Sounds good, Was it Diarmuid Gavin interviewing you?

When was yours if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tm48

How did people find the RDJ interview? Had mine today and it was very general, barely lasted 15 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ducky2011

Has anyone had an interview here yet? feedback? Formal/informal?

• Advertisement

tm48 wrote: »
    How did people find the RDJ interview? Had mine today and it was very general, barely lasted 15 mins!

I had mine Monday as well, very informal and only about 20-25 minutes as well. When did they say you would hear back?
    Has anyone had an interview here yet? feedback? Formal/informal?

It was very informal and relaxed, know your cv and why you wanted to do law.
    When is your interview?

Sounds good, Was it Diarmuid Gavin interviewing you?

When was yours if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry I was away the last few days. Mine was before Christmas, it was pretty friendly/informal and was up to around the 25 minute mark aswell. I'm not sure when we are are going to hear back.

Sorry I was away the last few days. Mine was before Christmas, it was pretty friendly/informal and was up to around the 25 minute mark aswell. I'm not sure when we are are going to hear back.

They said they were planning on doing 2nd round interviews next week so I would imagine we should hear by tomorrow hopefully!

They said they were planning on doing 2nd round interviews next week so I would imagine we should hear by tomorrow hopefully!

Thanks for that, and best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TommyGavin

Anyone hear back today from RDJ re 2nd round?

• Advertisement

TommyGavin wrote: »
    Anyone hear back today from RDJ re 2nd round?

No word here anyway. Anyone get any word?

No word here anyway. Anyone get any word?

No nothing yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TommyGavin

They did say to me they wished to have their process complete by the end of the month. So hopefully this means that they will contact people this week for second round next week! As this would still easily fit in with their 'by the end of the month' aim.

Hopefully anyway!

Got a phone call this morning from RDJ so I presume everyone will be contacted soon.

Got a phone call this morning from RDJ so I presume everyone will be contacted soon.

Hey, was that for a second round interview? Didn't hear anything so i guess that's me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 C2012

Does anyone know does RDJ run a summer internship programme

• Registered Users Posts: 25 C2012

And just as a matter of interest, any person dealing with RDJ posts, are ye from UCC or are there people from other colleges being interviewed TOO

tm48 wrote: »
    Hey, was that for a second round interview? Didn't hear anything so i guess that's me out!

Yeah it was for 2nd round, my interview is not till next week so they might still be calling people, it's in Galway this time.

Don't know about summer internships. Also I didn't go to UCC.

Thanks for reply. Has anyone else got called for a second round for Cork?? This waiting is killing me :(

I got a call yesterday aswell for an interview in Galway. I'm not a UCC student.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply! I know they take trainees in the Galway office and the Cork office. Perhaps they are doing Galway first?! I also went to UCC... Time will tell :) Best of luck with interviews...

Has anyone heard back from RDJ yet? The waiting is awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Did anyone get a pfo from LK Shields either by email or letter? I heard nothing at all since my application last winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cooper1234

colonel1 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a pfo from LK Shields either by email or letter? I heard nothing at all since my application last winter.

yeah I did

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Blackrockcomet

Is it just me or are there less trainee opportunities this year compared to last? I haven't been looking this year so I wouldn't notice as much but there seems to be a lot less. I wonder if it is because of lower insurance costs for Solicitors

Has anyone heard back from RDJ yet? The waiting is awful!
    Hi bern8,
    No I heard nothing yet anyway. Do you think they will get back to us regardless of if they are making an offer?
    I'll let you know if I hear anything anyway.

Hi bern8,
    No I heard nothing yet anyway. Do you think they will get back to us regardless of if they are making an offer?
    I'll let you know if I hear anything anyway.

Hi owneM, I was presuming so but not sure now, they said at the interview that I should hear by the end of the week which was yesterday so not looking great! Did they say when you would hear?

Hi owneM, I was presuming so but not sure now, they said at the interview that I should hear by the end of the week which was yesterday so not looking great! Did they say when you would hear?

End of the week also. They were a bit later than they intended with announcing second round interviews though. Will be bad news if no news by early next week though I'd say!

End of the week also. They were a bit later than they intended with announcing second round interviews though. Will be bad news if no news by early next week though I'd say!

Yeah true! Fingers crossed. I'll let you know on here if I hear anything anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭crystalmice

colonel1 wrote: »

Sorry to disappoint but fairly sure they have all of next years trainees selected already, the interviews were before Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement