Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milkrounds/Apps 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Maples are calling around now,got called for an interview myself.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Congratulations! I was wondering when the rest would start to get back to us.. the wait is excruciating though!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Well done Tea-a-Maria:-). Good luck with it and the rest of your interviews. Did you hear from AC in the end?

^^ Yup. Lovely PFO letter I must say.:p I think I've a better shot in a one-on-one situation anyway.Onwards and upwards!

^^ Yup. Lovely PFO letter I must say.:p I think I've a better shot in a one-on-one situation anyway.Onwards and upwards!

That is the spirit Tea-A:-) You are probably right. Those group interviews are hard to call. Did you apply to LK Shields by any chance? Am beginning to wish I had applied to more than 2 firms now;-)

• Advertisement

colonel1 wrote: »
    That is the spirit Tea-A:-) You are probably right. Those group interviews are hard to call. Did you apply to LK Shields by any chance? Am beginning to wish I had applied to more than 2 firms now;-)

Nope,missed the deadline for LK Shields.Applied for just about everyone else though!

Nope,missed the deadline for LK Shields.Applied for just about everyone else though!

:-) Well good luck with them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Filfot

Did Maples get back to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ownleme

no...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 C2012

Has anyone heard from McCanns or BW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Or EFC?

nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tm48

Hey, I got called for a EFC interview, said i'd post it cause I hate the waiting game. Haven heard from any others

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

tm48 wrote: »
    Hey, I got called for a EFC interview, said i'd post it cause I hate the waiting game. Haven heard from any others

Was it by phone or email? Thanks

bw ringing too

pfo from McCanns

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Got the PFO from McCann's there. Argh

Whoop got an interview with McCanns must get through Cox second interview A&L and frys first though :(

congrats. at least there seems to be some consistency there with what the firms are looking for!

Yeah my third time trying, first time got no interviews, approx 6 years of studying law though and approx 8 months work experience....

• Advertisement

I am still in my final year of my undergrad so I am probably shooting off a bit early but did secure an interview with Fry's so I dunno. I am expecting to get PFOs from Matheson, MHC and Maples too, "M"s don't seem to like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sorchauna

Ownleme wrote: »
    pfo from McCanns

Me to. Your right on the consistency, I have gotten a PFO on all so far haha :)

Filfot wrote: »
    Yeah my third time trying, first time got no interviews, approx 6 years of studying law though and approx 8 months work experience....

Fair play for persevering and good luck with the interviews!

So..what are people wearing to the WF drinks reception?I doubt it's a full suit affair,but how casual do you go?

I'm a girl btw,before someone suggests a shirt and slacks.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 May92

Got an interview with McCann, any tips on the interview? And whats the story with the drinks reception?

Fair play for persevering and good luck with the interviews!

So..what are people wearing to the WF drinks reception?I doubt it's a full suit affair,but how casual do you go?

I'm a girl btw,before someone suggests a shirt and slacks.:P

I am actually wondering as a lad, considering my air max trackie!

I would assume its full suits considering its in William fry and generally all employees wear full suits on a daily basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭makemecrazy

Has anyone heard anything back about the summer internship? Interviews are meant to be on next Friday but I haven't got a pfo wondering has anyone heard anything off them? It seems a little late at this stage

Has anyone heard anything back about the summer internship? Interviews are meant to be on next Friday but I haven't got a pfo wondering has anyone heard anything off them? It seems a little late at this stage

What summer internship? Is this Mason Hayes by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭makemecrazy

Yes MHC internship (put in subject of my post) have you heard anything?

• Advertisement

Yes MHC internship (put in subject of my post) have you heard anything?

Sorry op, didn't see your original post. I haven't heard anything from MHC so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement