Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

don ramo wrote: »
    his brother is a US senator, one that could take down what is left of SHIELD, ward probably made a deal with him that if can show how bad HYRDA are his brother will back SHIELD, and allow the organisation to grow, and also return all the equipment the army has taken that belongs to SHIELD, helicarriers and quinjets for starters, and all the 402 items the army took and have no idea what they are or how dangerous they are, and also help back most of the installations that HYRDA took,

having him onside could be of massive benefit to SHIELD

Doubt it, sure he murdered the former Acting Shield Director of Shield along with countless other Shield Operatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Doubt it, sure he murdered the former Acting Shield Director of Shield along with countless other Shield Operatives.
    im not on about what ward done, im on about why he disappeared his brother,

hes gonna try and redeem himself by getting his brother to help SHIELD, whether its gonna work or nor i dunno,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭pah

That was ****ing brilliant

And Kyle Maclachlan was superb

• Registered Users Posts: 60,476 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All kinds of Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Best episode of the series so far, the confirmation that Skye is Daisy Johnson and her Dad is Dr Hyde was satisfying to say the least to those of us who've suspected it. Also loved how Skye shot Ward without even thinking twice. Be interesting how to Agent 33/Ward dynamic evolves.

And it seems with Whitehall dead (which was awesome by Coulson by the way) they've set up the Doc as the big baddie this season. It'll be interesting to see his dynamic with the inHuman with the obelisk (most think he's the reader) and how Skye learns to adapt to her new Quake powers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

That was amazing. Best episode yet. It just gets better and better. My girlfriend recognized the song the doctor was humming. Said it to me and I jumped up going holy **** Im right I know who she is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Brilliant Stuff altogether.The way Clark Gregg deliveres the "Your Welcome" line to Skye's father was hilarious.

When is the second half of the season airing?

They did the old the switcheroo with Mac and Tripp :( I really wasn't expecting that one.

It should be back end of February beginning of March after the Agent Carter run which starts the 7th of Janaury.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just incase anyone wants to see who he is in comic book form; this is Cal.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Calvin_Zabo_%28Earth-616%29

Just incase anyone wants to see who he is in comic book form; this is Cal.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Calvin_Zabo_%28Earth-616%29
    Skyes real name seems to be Daisy
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Quick question, no spoilers please, I haven't started watching season 2 yet (I'm waiting for it air all 22 episodes to binge watch), but narratively speaking am I suppose to watch the upcoming 8 episodes of Agent Carter between the "winter finale" episode 10 and episode 11 which airs in March? Or does it matter? Can I watch season 2 straight through episodes 1-22, and then Agent Carter afterwards?

Quick question, no spoilers please, I haven't started watching season 2 yet (I'm waiting for it air all 22 episodes to binge watch), but narratively speaking am I suppose to watch the upcoming 8 episodes of Agent Carter between the "winter finale" episode 10 and episode 11 which airs in March? Or does it matter? Can I watch season 2 straight through episodes 1-22, and then Agent Carter afterwards?

As we have found out so far everthing in the MCU is linked so my guess would be yes Agent Carter will be linked to the story.

But it's only a guess as it hasn't aired yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

So they've set things up for The Inhumans movie 4 years ahead of time. Unreal!

Agent Carter will be the beginning of Shield, it will cover the Howling Commandos battles with post WWII Hydra, Peggy Carter was Captain Americas girlfriend so will probably cover some searching for the missing Captain America and Bucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I know it's been said a thousand times already but it really is amazing how much better this show has gotten. Comparing it to the same time last year it's gone from a really bland show to a really great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,397 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Cracking episode. Last few minutes were absolutely fantastic.

Disappointed we didn't get a lot of Trip this season though. Considering he's a grandson of one of the Howling Commandos, I had high hopes when he was introduced last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

its was like fortress of solitude crystal and carbonite together

• Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Have to think Trip would still be alive if he didn't destroy the crystals.

I liked Ward's reaction to Agent 33's reason for having May's face. And the fact Skye shot him without any talking beforehand.

Think this show would win most improved tv series for the season.

Only question I do have is why was Mack the only one affected by the place?

And that's it now until Agent Carter on Jan 6th. Speaking of, is it planned as a one off or is it going to be an ongoing series between SHIELD every year?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's how you do a mid-season finale... Actually that could've worked as a season finale it was so good...

Gutted about Tripp, but on the brightside Mac seems ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Did Reina crumble like Trip or survive it like Skye?

She could touch the obelisk so surely she would be in the same boat. Flower Power! :p

• Advertisement

Reina seemed to have a glint of orange in her eyes and claws(animal like) coming from her hand.

That was amazing. Best episode yet. It just gets better and better. My girlfriend recognized the song the doctor was humming. Said it to me and I jumped up going holy **** Im right I know who she is!!!

The music box played it last week in her dream

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Reina seemed to have a glint of orange in her eyes and claws(animal like) coming from her hand.

She seemed to also have what looked like hair or hedgehog spikes coming from her face.

keithgeo wrote: »
    She seemed to also have what looked like hair or hedgehog spikes coming from her face.

Yeah and orange/yellow skin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I'd be pissed.

Skye gets to stay ludicrously hot and have sweet shockwave powers.

Raina gets turned into a cat-monster.

Pity that Coulsen did not make it into the room

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Pity that Coulsen did not make it into the room

As in, you wanted him to die?

Gbear wrote: »
    As in, you wanted him to die?

Would he have though? He was writing in the alien language and had been "infected" with the Kree DNA. Would it have seen him as human or
    InHuman
    ?

Potential Trip spoiler
    Is that character not appearing in Age of Ultron??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,397 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Would he have though? He was writing in the alien language and had been "infected" with the Kree DNA. Would it have seen him as human or
    InHuman
    ?

I think he might have died. Everyone who was infected with the Kree DNA went crazy, apart from Skye, which means there's a clear difference between how Coulson reacted to it and Skye. Chances are, it's an indication Coulson might have died had he gone in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

skye is predisposed to become something else, the way id say it is that shes further along the evolutionary chain than most people, so she will become something else, whereas coulson was injected with kree DNA, so he doesnt have the gene to transform, but maybe has the right stuff to survive,

Advertisement