Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abortion/ *Note* Thread Closing Shortly! ! !

Options
1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,440 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Jernal wrote: »
    I'd say you'll hit it well before then. The actual post count is 9979.
    "Censorship!" I hear you scream? :P

You're wasting space!

Crap, now I'm wasting space!

Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Fare thee well, old thread. Adieu to the highs and lows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Nutbag anti-choicers apparently picketing the Irish embassy in London this evening for a 4.30pm "candlelit vigil"... so tempting to go troll them :pac:

Bring water
    If passed, this will be one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world.

Really? How do they come up with this sort of stuff. I wish I could leanr how they think just so I could understand how it is possible to see something, ignore any facts and make up stuff about it.

The legislation will involve sharks with lasers doing the abortions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

Twas a fun thread. Much debate was had, in between the manic episodes. Some very informed people, some not so much. Can't wait until 10pm, just to see the lightning come from the Catholic Bishops to smite us all.... although, probably won't happen... :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Will this thread just be killed or will it live to spawn many other threads and maybe adopt some threads from Las placas.cl that were saved from being aborted?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

robindch wrote: »
    You've been asked repeatedly to avoid unhelpful language. Referring to an abortion as "killing" is unhelpful. If you use the term again, you will be carded.

You are also failing to engage with other posters. If this continues, you will be carded.

Unhelpful? Accurate.
    Abortion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abortion
    the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus

Close the thread, it's pointless anyway, people just avoid the difficult questions and realities of them supporting this killing. You'll probably censor this to like you have censored accurate descriptions of abortion procedures or anything else that protects the supporters of this killing from their cognitive dissonance.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Will this thread just be killed or will it live to spawn many other threads and maybe adopt some threads from Las placas.cl that were saved from being aborted?
    Abortion jokes, classy :)

Looks like your question dodging has been successful. Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Abortion jokes, classy :)

Nearly as classy as those pictures you posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Aaaand we're done.

Thanks again to all who contributed.
    New thread is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement