Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Really sorry that I (Cunning Stunts) missed the draft lads, was moving house and internet-less at the time, didn't know that'd be the case or i'd have sorted something. Interesting roster for me anyway, particularly Mr Luck at Qb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Really sorry that I (Cunning Stunts) missed the draft lads, was moving house and internet-less at the time, didn't know that'd be the case or i'd have sorted something. Interesting roster for me anyway, particularly Mr Luck at Qb!

With Luck on your side, how can you lose!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Genuinely excited to see my team in action. I'd go as far as to say my team in this league is better than mine in the 10-team PPR league. Megatron, Marshall, Bowe and Gates all are excellent for their positions and I'm hot on Fred Jackson as well. Barring injures this could be a fun ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Nah my draft was a disaster. Lost interest half way though and ended up picking 3 QB, three....

I can't see me beating anybody at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭irish_man

Had Matt Ryan on the bench! Rage!!

• Advertisement

Syferus wrote: »
    Genuinely excited to see my team in action. I'd go as far as to say my team in this league is better than mine in the 10-team PPR league. Megatron, Marshall, Bowe and Gates all are excellent for their positions and I'm hot on Fred Jackson as well. Barring injures this could be a fun ride.

F-Jax out for a month reports say :(

curry-muff wrote: »
    F-Jax out for a month reports say :(

Yeah, that was painful. Mark Ingram and he managed 1.5 points each for me this week, horrible in the extreme. Josh Freeman got me excited with a good first half but flat-lined in the second. At least Megatron, Marshall and Bowe seem to be cooking up nicely.

I'm extremely lucky to have won on week 1 with 2 inactives :pac:

Gotta love Ravens DEF though, totally worth how early I picked them :p

Thinking of getting rid of Gerhart to upgrade my crappy recievers, anybody want him?

I'll consider offers for either Megatron or Brandon Marshall (under no circumstances both) for a RB1-2 and a solid WR replacement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lava_man

I'm extremely lucky to have won on week 1 with 2 inactives :pac:

Gotta love Ravens DEF though, totally worth how early I picked them :p
    Yeah, and Vick had a tough day at the office for your team. The points don't lie though! I thought Stafford would have performed a little better for my team (Dublin Terriers). Tough call on whether to bench him for the trip to 49ers, Matt Cassel is the other option! My main receivers (Cruz and Bryant) failed to score TDs, though they seemed active enough. Didn't help I had the Law Firm on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

The Stars were on fire in week one anyway. At least that's what I read, didn't actually get to see any football at all (All Ireland final on Sunday, and the necessity to drink afterwards to calm my heart).

The Stars were on fire in week one anyway. At least that's what I read, didn't actually get to see any football at all (All Ireland final on Sunday, and the necessity to drink afterwards to calm my heart).

Yeah, not a bad week for you, I still expect to take #1 in our division though :pac:

How come our waivers don't go through til Thursday? Every other league is Tuesday isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

How come our waivers don't go through til Thursday? Every other league is Tuesday isn't it?
    Think (and am open to correction here) the waiver period is 2 days, so they should go through at around 5 or 6 tomorrow morning, I.e. 48 hours from the end of the raiders/chargers game!

Damn, my top 4 waiver targets slipped past me and now I'm stuck with Hill :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

I'm taking it as a bad sign that the two players I wanted, I actually got. Considering I was bottom of waiver priority, its probably a sign I picked up duds! :)

SK1979 wrote: »
    I'm taking it as a bad sign that the two players I wanted, I actually got. Considering I was bottom of waiver priority, its probably a sign I picked up duds! :)

Just took a look, Roberts is a decent signing, he seems to be nailing that starting spot as Cardinals don't like playing rookies.

Hunter I'm not so sure about though, he's always going to be second fiddle to Gore unless he picks up an injury (Hopefully not saying he's my main RB :p). He got 9 carries at the weekend, I'd be surprised if he gets any more than 9-10 per game.

Yeah, not a bad week for you, I still expect to take #1 in our division though :pac:

Well my game this week looks very tight. I didn't make any changes this week, I'll see if something nicer is available next week on the waiver, and hope I can sneak through with a win in the meantime.

Well I didn't panic after week 1.....at all at all!!

• Advertisement

taidghbaby wrote: »

Should be an interesting game between us this week, it has me projected to win, but I'd be very surprised to get over 100 points this week tbh. I have a bit of a reciever problem... they're crap :p

Should be an interesting game between us this week, it has me projected to win, but I'd be very surprised to get over 100 points this week tbh. I have a bit of a reciever problem... they're crap :p
    Ha, did you see the amazing performance of my receivers last week...13 points between the 3 of them!!

I need James jones and Finlay to be really good tonight to have any hope I'd say!!

Ha, did you see the amazing performance of my receivers last week...13 points between the 3 of them!!

I need James jones and Finlay to be really good tonight to have any hope I'd say!!

Only one of mine played, luckily he picked up 13 by himself :p

Jesus h Christ!

Jesus h Christ!

You really have no luck do ya :pac:

Jesus h Christ!

You really have no luck do ya :pac:
    This is gonna be an easy week for you!!

Right any takers for Michael bush? I'm looking for a WR! I hear forte is out for ages ;)

Forte has a sprained ankle. Disaster.

Been keeping an eye on Damascus Rebels v My Cousin Vince all day, cracking matchup :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Been keeping an eye on Damascus Rebels v My Cousin Vince all day, cracking matchup :pac:

Haha yeh we're having a pretty good game. Bush and Newton making our scores look respectable. Think I'll need a performance from witten or hunter to win though. :-)

• Advertisement

SK1979 wrote: »
    Haha yeh we're having a pretty good game. Bush and Newton making our scores look respectable. Think I'll need a performance from witten or hunter to win though. :-)

I have a feeling Holmes has got a bit more scoring in him tonight, you just have to hope that Miller and Amendola don't :pac:

Vick and T-Rich didn't do too badly for me either ;)

Advertisement