Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Will be out and about this weekend for sure....seems like a bleedin age that I was out with the "Crew".

Heading off to IOM for the manx GP, enjoy wherever you may be...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Okay summer is over and not many nice days left before Winter sets in.....who is out and about tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Okay summer is over and not many nice days left before Winter sets in.....who is out and about tomorrow?

I will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

I be out

Just going give the bike a quick clean and a 1s over

dorannoel wrote: »
    I be out

Just going give the bike a quick clean and a 1s over

Noel if you clean that bike anymore you will take the pain off....its spotless. See you in the morning lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

The usual for me. Deffo don't have the free time head out.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

See you in Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 FarmersSon

First run out in a month, headed to Newcastle (Co Down) up through the Mourne mountains, some amazing sceneryand then to Hilltown, Rathfriland, Loughbrickland, Banbridge & home to Hillsborough. Some cracking roads, hairpin bends. All in all, a good spin out.

Plenty of bikers about too.

Another good spin, had a blast and made it back home in time for dinner ;) !

9591107885_0401d142ec_o.jpg
    9593906850_74127870ed_o.jpg
    9593910466_ec38c82f08_o.jpg
    9593914030_ba4467a0d1_o.jpg
    We all ran out of petrol and had to get the bus home!
    9593917790_a23560b848_o.jpg
    9591126597_1b7a082352_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Another good spin, had a blast and made it back home in time for dinner ;) !

9591107885_0401d142ec_o.jpg
    9593906850_74127870ed_o.jpg
    9593910466_ec38c82f08_o.jpg
    9593914030_ba4467a0d1_o.jpg
    We all ran out of petrol and had to get the bus home!
    9593917790_a23560b848_o.jpg
    9591126597_1b7a082352_o.jpg

Nice picture blu3rorion

Sore was a good spin! Some good road where did 2day!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

1000 posts! Nice amount for the thread.

You lot need to tighten the nuts on your tax discs, imagine all of them being loose

RosieJoe wrote: »

You lot need to tighten the nuts on your tax discs, imagine all of them being loose

What ya talkin bout Willis? Sure we all bought the bikes like that from the same shop dont ya know :P

Who is out and about tomorrow, badly need a spin. Lots of crap this week so need to let of steam and ride like its stolen.

Who is out and about tomorrow, badly need a spin. Lots of crap this week so need to let of steam and ride like its stolen.

I'm a possible depending how early you plan on setting off...

Easy as a Sunday morning mate.....nothing mental, nice spin and a bit of grub the usual. What time suits you and were you coming from?

Easy as a Sunday morning mate.....nothing mental, nice spin and a bit of grub the usual. What time suits you and were you coming from?

Earlier the better for me, deffo need to be home at 2, coming from swords

Well I just got a text message to say that 3 lads are meeting at 1:30 so Id say that no good to you mate.

Well I just got a text message to say that 3 lads are meeting at 1:30 so Id say that no good to you mate.

Whereabouts are you meeting? I may be able to change my day around :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

I was hoping to get out tomorrow early for some grub then head home after. Though if you guys arnt out till later tomorrow I will give it a miss till next time

Got my day release signed for Sunday :D , would be great to get an early start rather than the usual 11:30, it's supposed to be a nice day too! How does 10 am meetup at Naas sound?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Got my day release signed for Sunday :D , would be great to get an early start rather than the usual 11:30, it's supposed to be a nice day too! How does 10 am meetup at Naas sound?

That sounds like a good plan blu

Going to try and make it out this Sunday, its been a good while since iv been out with the gang for a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Im forced to go on the beer for the Dubs game:p Havent been out on a spin in a long time. Looking forward to seeing the new bikes in the flesh. Now that you mentioned it blu an earlier start would be my preference.

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    That sounds like a good plan blu

Going to try and make it out this Sunday, its been a good while since iv been out with the gang for a spin.

You've been too busy chasing goats and sheep on the mountains :P. We'll do the old route again, should be fun!

Im forced to go on the beer for the Dubs game:p Havent been out on a spin in a long time. Looking forward to seeing the new bikes in the flesh. Now that you mentioned it blu an earlier start would be my preference.

Can start earlier if everyone else is ok with it too, don't forget I'm coming from Carlow so no crazy times!

You've been too busy chasing goats and sheep on the mountains :P. We'll do the old route again, should be fun!

Can start earlier if everyone else is ok with it too, don't forget I'm coming from Carlow so no crazy times!

What's the route plan? Early start suits me perfect

The_Chap wrote: »
    What's the route plan? Early start suits me perfect

We usually decide once everyone is together as some might have to head off early, we try to accommodate everyone. Meet up in Naas 10:00 and kilcock for 10:30, stop off for some food somewhere and decide the route.

Damn it, I have to wash the bike now she's filthy from everyday use.

Just spoke with LookBehindYou, he said 10am was too early and giving out saying he wont be up that early. So I'm calling over to him to make sure he gets up in the morning on Sunday!

Just spoke with LookBehindYou, he said 10am was too early and giving out saying he wont be up that early. So I'm calling over to him to make sure he gets up in the morning on Sunday!

Maybe a few bikes outside revving up may work? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Just to be clear, I wont be out this sunday:eek:

Just to be clear, I wont be out this sunday:eek:

Your going to miss out on a good spin! :p

• Advertisement

Meant to be a very nice weekend all things considered.....really need a spin to clear the cobwebs. The earlier the better aswell......

Advertisement