Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Was up 2.5lb :( I probably deserved a pound or even 1.5lb. My body seriously does not like excess calories/points. New week, new motivation - My leader is so supportive which is a big help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

I honestly think if I could fix my comfort eating, I'd be one of those annoying people who don't need to watch their weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

Hey all, I went to my meeting yesterday and I was 1 and half pounds down:) Good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

honeygirl wrote: »
    Hey all, I went to my meeting yesterday and I was 1 and half pounds down:) Good luck everyone!

Well done! It's a great feeling!

I have nothing to report, didn't get to my meeting.
    Best of luck everyone for the week ahead.

I lost 700g this week! I'm less than 2 kgs off goal weight!

Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭AG123

Was down 2lbs this week. Counting points is definitely working better for me than filling and healthy. Keep up the good work everyone!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

I need a kick up the arse!

I do have a bit of an interest in running.. I got about 6 weeks into Couch to 5k and stopped. :o

Im going to start at week four and go from there as have completed it before. Just feel like lashing into it this time no big deal and getting it done. My whole life became about running last time i tried it and now with beautiful hindsight i can see that an hour of my day 3 times a week is all it is and theres lots more time to do dverything else too. Sure idbe mad not to! If anyone wants to c25k with me it woukd be cool. Ive no runners with me atm but will be wk4 day 1 done by monday evening regardless. I have a wedding coming up, bdays then its christmas. Needa start owning this flab y mess of a body!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Exercise is a no go for me at the moment unfortunately, but I am really trying so hard with my eating. I seem to be doing well so far.

Exercise is a no go for me at the moment unfortunately, but I am really trying so hard with my eating. I seem to be doing well so far.

I hope your ok, but swimming is great if you've bad knees/ankles.

Weigh in in about an hour with my real class. I've been avoiding it since I had gone up so much. Fingers crossed

keesa wrote: »

Weigh in in about an hour with my real class. I've been avoiding it since I had gone up so much. Fingers crossed

Good luck!

• Advertisement

Lol, the physiotherapist said the same but I can't swim :o

I'll be grand in a week or so I'd say. I'm trying to keep on track with my eating so at least I might lose a couple of pounds even if I can't exercise.

Best of luck with your WI!

honeygirl wrote: »
    Good luck!

Down 3! More than I deserved so I'm very happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Whats the story with things like smoothies on ww? Are there points in them? I came from slimming world and only know that theres syns in fruit once blended

Whats the story with things like smoothies on ww? Are there points in them? I came from slimming world and only know that theres syns in fruit once blended

If it's just fruit its fine. Juice is pointed. If you're on filling and healthy then you can use milk or 0% fat Greek/natural yogurt. If you're pointing then they've points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Completed my first ever half marathon today and am feeling so proud of myself. I was aiming to do it in under 2 and a half hours and managed to do it in 2 hours 15 mins! I never thought I'd be able to run a full kilometre when I first started out and now I've done 21km! Stick with it and you can get there!

Completed my first ever half marathon today and am feeling so proud of myself. I was aiming to do it in under 2 and a half hours and managed to do it in 2 hours 15 mins! I never thought I'd be able to run a full kilometre when I first started out and now I've done 21km! Stick with it and you can get there!

Congrats, and well done!

Well done, that is some achievement!! :D

Down 3! More than I deserved so I'm very happy :)

Well done! That is an absolutely brilliant weight loss:)

Congrats that's a great achievement, give yourself a treat tonight you deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Holy moly that is fantastic!! Go you :-D a great speed too! Do you run multiple times a week? Have you been running long? And on a side note do you happen to know if the running bottoms in lidl this wk are any use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

metime wrote: »
    Holy moly that is fantastic!! Go you :-D a great speed too! Do you run multiple times a week? Have you been running long? And on a side note do you happen to know if the running bottoms in lidl this wk are any use?

Thanks :-) I run 3-4 times a week and have been running regularly since February. I've been running on and off for about 6 years, but it's been pretty sporadic, 4 weeks training before a 10k and then I'd give it up. Something clicked this year and am feeling great!

If it's just fruit its fine. Juice is pointed. If you're on filling and healthy then you can use milk or 0% fat Greek/natural yogurt. If you're pointing then they've points

I use points, so all fruit would be zero points made into a smoothie? Of course counting yogurt/milk etc

I use points, so all fruit would be zero points made into a smoothie? Of course counting yogurt/milk etc

Yeah, so just blended fruit and water makes a really nice one. Use bananas to make it creamier. Tinned fruit is pointed though unless its in juice and you drain the juice

Perfect! Im getting wisom teeth surgically removed soon and wanted to double check my options for smoothies/soup since i cant eat for a week :-o

Perfect! Im getting wisom teeth surgically removed soon and wanted to double check my options for smoothies/soup since i cant eat for a week :-o

I've to do the same in a few weeks too. I'm thinking mashed potatoes, soup, etc. You should check about smoothies because I'm not sure you can have seeds

Oh really? Ill check that out. Thanks a million

Melon, banana honey and yogurt might work? It might be very sweet! I'm struggling to think of what I can eat for points! Maybe spaghetti bolognaise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I had a good week, weigh in is in the morning, seem to be hitting a mini plateau. I have stayed the same the last two weeks! So here's hoping for a loss tomorrow! :)

Jwacqui wrote: »
    I had a good week, weigh in is in the morning, seem to be hitting a mini plateau. I have stayed the same the last two weeks! So here's hoping for a loss tomorrow! :)

Good luck!

• Advertisement

Melon, banana honey and yogurt might work? It might be very sweet! I'm struggling to think of what I can eat for points! Maybe spaghetti bolognaise?

All i can think of is rice, and rice pudding. Or mash, but im trying to look for other options other then mash cause i hate it haha! I think maybe noodles broken up into small pieces might work too.

Advertisement