Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

I went away for a few days with some of the girls and pointing just went out the window:( I will have to really pull it back for the next few days if I am to try for a loss. I am not hungover today but am still very tired and when I am like that I find my willpower just dies. Anyway I am hanging onto the wagon for dear life trying to get back on:P Good luck to all of you for this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Right, I have ten days til my next WI. I'm drawing a line under the weekend and being good starting now. I've just had a big glass of water, a plum and 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk for my breakfast. I'm just about to head off for a walk. I'm wondering if 3lbs in 10 days is doable?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Right, I have ten days til my next WI. I'm drawing a line under the weekend and being good starting now. I've just had a big glass of water, a plum and 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk for my breakfast. I'm just about to head off for a walk. I'm wondering if 3lbs in 10 days is doable?

3lbs in 10 days is very doable. 2lbs in a week is a good target and then the extra 3 days should shift thatextra lb. Stick to your plan and you should do great. Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

My leader has this up on the wall in our meeting. If you've had a bad week, month, or even year just press the button and start again. I think of it like emptying the bin on my laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lomadesigns

Hi there

I'm looking for healthy flap jack recipe.
    Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

3 pounds down, thrilled :D:D

Although I had to weigh this morning instead of Wednesday evening but I made sure to have a large breakfast to compensate a bit, where as normally would have had small brekkie and small lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I stayed the same at Weigh in. I'm happy with that! Used all my weeklies and went over them by about 10. So I wasn't as good as normal this weekend.

I went to the gym twice and burned about 1300 calories which is a day's full eating. Just goes to show if I didn't do that I would probably be up.

Hi there

I'm looking for healthy flap jack recipe.
    Many thanks

Maybe try half cooked porridge mixed with banana or yogurt baked?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Down a half, was one of those weeks where i wasn't entirely sure but i did think i was being good. Delighted now, I've been going so long i know that a half is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Decided last week to do 'Simple Start' for the week, just as a fresh start, in my head. Pretty much stuck with it, for the week, and walked every day.
    Down 3lbs at W.I. tonight. I'm delighted!

• Advertisement

I made soup a week or so ago and froze it. Best idea ever. Just got a glass of it out of the freezer. It's great to just take it out. 0 points 0 preparation

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Decided last week to do 'Simple Start' for the week, just as a fresh start, in my head. Pretty much stuck with it, for the week, and walked every day.
    Down 3lbs at W.I. tonight. I'm delighted!

Well done! 3lb is a brilliant loss:)

keesa wrote: »
    I made soup a week or so ago and froze it. Best idea ever. Just got a glass of it out of the freezer. It's great to just take it out. 0 points 0 preparation

It's a great feeling when you are prepared and don't have to cook. 0 points even better:)

honeygirl wrote: »
    Well done! 3lb is a brilliant loss:)

Thanks a million, I was delighted. :D
    Getting quite close now to free weigh ins, fingers crossed!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Thanks a million, I was delighted. :D
    Getting quite close now to free weigh ins, fingers crossed!

Fingers toes and everything crossed that you get there soon.. I am near goal too, I just have to stop eating and sabotaging myself:p. My weigh in is tomorrow and I have been good for 5 out of the 7 day, so hopefully:)

honeygirl wrote: »
    Fingers toes and everything crossed that you get there soon.. I am near goal too, I just have to stop eating and sabotaging myself:p. My weigh in is tomorrow and I have been good for 5 out of the 7 day, so hopefully:)

Thanks a million.
    Best of luck! Fingers crossed for you.

Hi everyone. I was just wondering, do leaders not give out silver seven stickers anymore? I didn't get one yesterday :(

I've had a bad week and I'll definitely be up tonight.

I'm trying to change my perspective on it. Not being so hard on myself and accepting that sometimes there are bad food days and not to blame myself because I think that keeps me in the rut

I downloaded a workout app for my phone... I've just done a beginner one that lasted 40 minutes. Feeling it already. :o

Monife wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I was just wondering, do leaders not give out silver seven stickers anymore? I didn't get one yesterday :(

They do. But I've always found them inconsistent. I lost 2 stone and only got 2 and a butterfly? Worth asking if you want it

• Advertisement

Sometimes the leaders forget so just remind yours next week. Congrats on losing 7lb:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Did you stay to class? Sometimes they don't give them out til during the class, so you mightn't get one if you just get weighed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I lost 600g this week, I'm delighted because I was sick all week and couldn't exercise so I was expecting to stay the same. 4th star, I'm 3kg off goal!

I lost 600g this week, I'm delighted because I was sick all week and couldn't exercise so I was expecting to stay the same. 4th star, I'm 3kg off goal!

Well done!

jlm29 wrote: »
    Did you stay to class? Sometimes they don't give them out til during the class, so you mightn't get one if you just get weighed.

I did. I was in a different class to my own though, maybe she doesn't give them out. I'll ask my own leader next Wednesday.

I did. I was in a different class to my own though, maybe she doesn't give them out. I'll ask my own leader next Wednesday.

She may not have known it was 7lb

keesa wrote: »
    She may not have known it was 7lb

She did... She mentioned it on the scales and in class, that's what made me thought they must have stopped giving them out.

She did... She mentioned it on the scales and in class, that's what made me thought they must have stopped giving them out.

If she mentioned it to you then she definitely forgot. You shall have your silver seven next week:)

I need a meeting. :(

• Advertisement

Congrats, Monife! And definitely do mention it next week. It's nice to get, and well earned.

Advertisement