Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

I seem to have lost interest or motivation. I'm not binging, I'm actually eating sensibly but I'm not within my points. I haven't tracked in weeks. I'm not trying

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭AG123

I'm gone off track too Keesa.... So disappointed with myself. I was flying it!

I really need to get on track! My birthday is next Friday and i want to be back at goal or almost there by then!

I was only 1 lb off goal last year and it took me till February to lose it!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

And I'm back AGAIN to WW tonight, life got in the way so I've missed at least a month if not longer. Our wedding is in 5.5 months so I'm going to be as good as gold now before that. Hopefully I'm not up too much :S

And I'm back AGAIN to WW tonight, life got in the way so I've missed at least a month if not longer. Our wedding is in 5.5 months so I'm going to be as good as gold now before that. Hopefully I'm not up too much :S

Best of luck!

• Advertisement

keesa wrote: »
    Best of luck!

Thank you, up 1.5 so happy ish. I've 13 to go till goal so all i need really is a kick up the ass and to JUST STOP EATING!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I can't get to meetings at the moment, but I am going to aim for a pound a week, which would mean I'd be half a stone down by Christmas, and very close to goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Well I had a great time at the wedding, I felt great a done up and I am back at it today! Didn't go to weigh in this week as I am definitely up and I wanted to get back into it. Went to the gym today and burnt 630 calories.

Under my points too. I added some pics of my dress and myself and himself!

33wp5rm.jpg

zui89y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Must go back today, I've let the wagon roll away the last two weeks and its annoying me, I'm sure I'm up but its like checking your bank balance when you know there isn't much there - the fear of finding out exactly how much is at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

WI this evening. :o

• Advertisement

So I went to dunnes yesterday and tried on a pair of trousers. I struggled to close them and then i had a muffin top on top. . . Almost got the next size up because I'm between sizes but i bought the 8 anyway the 4lb i need to lose to get to goal will make them fit.

I think that's my kick up the ass to get back on the wagon! I downloaded a tracking app last night wwdiary? Has anyone else used it? I know there's a great one on iPhone but I'm on Android

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Well I had a great time at the wedding, I felt great a done up and I am back at it today! Didn't go to weigh in this week as I am definitely up and I wanted to get back into it. Went to the gym today and burnt 630 calories.

Under my points too. I added some pics of my dress and myself and himself!

Lovely pics!

WI this evening. :o

Best of luck!

So I went to dunnes yesterday and tried on a pair of trousers. I struggled to close them and then i had a muffin top on top. . . Almost got the next size up because I'm between sizes but i bought the 8 anyway the 4lb i need to lose to get to goal will make them fit.

I think that's my kick up the ass to get back on the wagon! I downloaded a tracking app last night wwdiary? Has anyone else used it? I know there's a great one on iPhone but I'm on Android

I have the Value Diary app which was about €2.50 I think to buy but it's brilliant, I'm android as well. i find if I use that (and somewhat guess the amounts even) I lose so it can't hurt. I've never heard of the wwdiary one so can't help you there.

4 pounds is definitely doable but sure isn't that easy for us all to say!!! I'm doing the challenge now so down 7 by the 16th of December, again easily enough done but have to stick to my guns for once!!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I have the ProTracker app but I've an iPhone, I don't know if it's on android. It's very good though, has all the points of a lot of foods already programmed in, and you can search online for anything that's not already there. It was maybe €3 but worth it I think!

WI tonight, I was down 1.5 when I weighed myself last night, dunno if that will show on the scales today though, I can never trust myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Stayed the same today. Happy enough with that considering this was my first week using the proper propoint allowance. Came home and ate the biggest takeaway ever, and now I regret it. Feel like poop! Day one of next week tomorrow back on track

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hey all, Hope you don't mind if I join you, I was a frequent poster in this thread but had to change my account. I had lost 3 and a half stone with weight watchers but fell of the wagon since the summer and have put about a stone back on. At the moment I am about 11 stone 10 lb and hope to get to 10 stone which is my goal weight. Onwards and Downwards

Hi Jwacqui, You look absolutly fab in your pics.

I've been back on track for 2 days now and my scales has me down 3. I can feel and see the difference too. Of course some of that loss is bloating etc. But I'm actually looking forward to going to class. It's probably been a month off and I'll have a sts from my last proper wi despite a weekend away and surgery and all the rubbish food

I've been back on track for 2 days now and my scales has me down 3. I can feel and see the difference too. Of course some of that loss is bloating etc. But I'm actually looking forward to going to class. It's probably been a month off and I'll have a sts from my last proper wi despite a weekend away and surgery and all the rubbish food

I am the same I have been tracking and working really hard with food and exercise the last few days and I can see it on the scales. But today I am finding it really hard, jeekers I think every thought I have is of food. Anyway I will motor on and try to stay on the wagon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭cjdun1

cjdun1 wrote: »
    down 2.5lb on Wednesday night - didn't manage to get away though, gutted :mad: but ate my body weight in rubbish yesterday - have to spend the next 6 days pulling it back - am 1.5lb away from target again

down a half pound on Wed night - 1 lb back to target - am away for work every day for the next week - won't get weighed on Wed next, just aswell, have had 4 days points in 2 days :eek:

cjdun1 wrote: »
    down a half pound on Wed night - 1 lb back to target - am away for work every day for the next week - won't get weighed on Wed next, just aswell, have had 4 days points in 2 days :eek:

Well done! You seem to be doing really well and you have to be able to live and relax too.

I am finding it really hard today to make the right food choices. I am down on my scale but my weigh in isn't till Thursday so I think I'll be hanging onto the wagon till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Absolutely dying with tonsillitis! Feel awful the last week! Been trying to be good all week and it's been hard cause I feel crap and I want to eat crap!

Went to weigh in and I am down 1.5lb! Delighted! Definitely worth resisting temptation at times when I wanted to gorge!

I'm exactly 13stone now! 12s here I come! Far cry from the 17stones!!

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Absolutely dying with tonsillitis! Feel awful the last week! Been trying to be good all week and it's been hard cause I feel crap and I want to eat crap!

Went to weigh in and I am down 1.5lb! Delighted! Definitely worth resisting temptation at times when I wanted to gorge!

I'm exactly 13stone now! 12s here I come! Far cry from the 17stones!!

Well done! you must feel absolutly fab.

It's a year since I lost any weight. I can't stay focused and I've just lost my drive. One day off and one day on the wagon. I'm just disheartened.

It's a year since I lost any weight. I can't stay focused and I've just lost my drive. One day off and one day on the wagon. I'm just disheartened.

Don't give up you will get there, sometimes life gets in the way. Think about the weight you have lost that is a big achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Purple, I obviously don't know you, because you're an internet stranger, but is your goal maybe set too low? maybe your body is letting you know you've reached your goal?
    If you ignore the scales, what does the mirror tell you? And other measures like waist hip ratio, bmi(obviously use this with caution). What about dress size? You've done so well, it would be a shame to get disheartened and go backwards.

Zanablue wrote: »
    Don't give up you will get there, sometimes life gets in the way. Think about the weight you have lost that is a big achievement.

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm still 44.5lbs down but I have a 50lb cert behind me on the wall and every time I see it I feel really disappointed that I gained that 5.5lbs again. It's been impossible lately. Work has been hectic and every week we have someone bringing in biscuits or sweets. I have two weeks off starting on Friday and even though I have a wedding next week (which I fully intend on taking a 'WW day off' for). I can't wait to have some time off because I won't tempt myself at home and I'll ask my mam to hide the biscuits!
    jlm29 wrote: »
    Purple, I obviously don't know you, because you're an internet stranger, but is your goal maybe set too low? maybe your body is letting you know you've reached your goal?
    If you ignore the scales, what does the mirror tell you? And other measures like waist hip ratio, bmi(obviously use this with caution). What about dress size? You've done so well, it would be a shame to get disheartened and go backwards.

I suppose it is possible. I'm currently 9st 11.5lbs (down from 13st originally). I'm only 5ft so my goal is 8st 7lbs. I haven't measured myself in so long tbh. My BMI is 27 at the moment and I'm 8/10 in jeans and trousers and a 10-12 in tops because of my boobs, lol. :p

I'm almost happy enough but I would love it if I could get rid of my tummy flab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm still 44.5lbs down but I have a 50lb cert behind me on the wall and every time I see it I feel really disappointed that I gained that 5.5lbs again. It's been impossible lately. Work has been hectic and every week we have someone bringing in biscuits or sweets. I have two weeks off starting on Friday and even though I have a wedding next week (which I fully intend on taking a 'WW day off' for). I can't wait to have some time off because I won't tempt myself at home and I'll ask my mam to hide the biscuits!

I suppose it is possible. I'm currently 9st 11.5lbs (down from 13st originally). I'm only 5ft so my goal is 8st 7lbs. I haven't measured myself in so long tbh. My BMI is 27 at the moment and I'm 8/10 in jeans and trousers and a 10-12 in tops because of my boobs, lol. :p

I'm almost happy enough but I would love it if I could get rid of my tummy flab.

Now, I have several stone to lose, but I'd imagine that if you're wearing a size 8-10 pair of jeans, you might not have over a stone to lose. If it's just you're tummy that's bothering you, it may be that you need to throw away the scales, and focus on eating clean, and changing up your exercise.

Ha! Anyone would think I was an expert! I do know though, that a couple of years ago, I had lost about 47lb. I still had a bit to go, but once it slowed down, I got so disheartened that I let things slide, and put back up a good few of those 47lb. I wish is taken a step back, and just focused on staying where I was for a while.

Advertisement