Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Is there a worse sound than cats fighting? *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Is there a worse sound than cats fighting? *shudders*

Cats having sex :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I like it in your face.
    I'll bet you do. ;)

*showers to remove the filth*

YOLO was coined by the devil himself. It sounds like what a troll would yell at you if he'd had dental surgery.
    Normal troll: Trolololo!
    Toothless troll: Yolololo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Day off work tomorrow to chill out, properly clean my room and maybe meet friends for coffee - well, that is if I'm not called in to cover for one of the girls who "works" with us, who didn't bother turning up today either... *scream*.

Had a very lovely evening with le boy who I am dubbing Taylor the Latte Boy :) Think he might be a nice guy - yay!

YOLO bugs me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

tumblr_m5aldz827v1qbbs9io1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

lkove of jebus! i has man trouble!

right so remember that date i had with the 34 agggeesss ago?? well i got another one with him i think on tuesday, but turns out he is a bit of a perv...not that i hate that coz im one too but im pretty sure that rules him out for relationship stuff which i dont mind coz he is kinda old for me so it might be a kinky date with him and then nothing else.....

but then i was talking to another guy the other day and we orgainsed a lunch date thing on wednesday he is really nice but i dont think anything will happen after that because all he can see is my face not my huge elephant/troll body so he might just do the one date and leave it....

now i was talking to one of my friends i met on erasmus last year..we skype each other often enough and now he likes me and wants to come over in august or september to see me and i get along great with him and i do really find him attractive but he lives in fcuking germany so the whole long distance thing is an issue!!

now i dont know what to do at all! and it is kinda upsetting me because im fairly ugly as standards go and now i have 3 guys one im pretty sure is just a ride, one could possibly be something more but i dunno if he would like to go out with a massive fatty and the last one that im about 90% sure is a real thing but its very long distance.....

what the FCUK?! I never have guys after me like never ever and now im just blehh and its wrecking my head but maybe its because i am a little drunk?? i dont want to have anything with more than one guy coz i feel like a tart

GAHHHHHHHHHH i want to cry :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Pixie love, step away from the alcohol :P

These guys are obviously interested in your personality and what they've seen of you so far - go with it, and if they turn out to be douches, the TLL mob will kick their asses.

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Woah, woah, woah.

Pixie, take a breath.

I don't know what you look like but odds are that if you have three guys after you at once you are not a troll. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Guy 1) How perverted? If it's anything that makes you uncomfortable, take a step back. Otherwise, have fun.

Guy 2) Why are you predicting that he'll do a runner immediately? He'd hardly go out with you if he didn't like you!

Guy 3) Sounds like you won't have to decide about him for a while, perhaps until he visits.

You come across as such a nice person on here, I don't like seeing anyone being mean to you. Especially when it's you being mean to you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

These guys are obviously interested in your personality and what they've seen of you so far - go with it, and if they turn out to be douches, the TLL mob will kick their asses.

*hugs*

All this.

Don't let your insecurities stand in the way of what could be a very good thing. He was interested enough in you to ask you out on a date, and your weight should not affect that. If it does, he is certainly not worth being with. Be the sexy confident women that I know that you know you are and get out there! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Pixie! Calm self!

Ditto to what's already been said, and the only thing I'd really add is to stop thinking about what they'd think, that's up to them, and think about which of them you like and what you want. They're clearly interested in you, so stop convincing yourelf that they're not!

You're in demand! Enjoy it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I haz a pain. Wah! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Agree with others here Pixie, don't let your insecurities get in the way of something that could be so good.

Before I met my boyfriend I had confidence issues, thought I was ugly, fat, no one would want to date me, then one day I was chatting to himself on FB and he asked me on a date, a year later and we are still together.

My confidence has improved a lot, I no longer believe I''m ugly and fat, though don't think I'm god's gift either, but honestly, had I let my issues get in the way, I wouldn't be in a happy relationship now.

Yeah I do have my 'fat days' and my 'ugly days', but everyone has them, just because I feel ugly, doesn't mean, I am ugly.

Yeah I do have issue with my weight (pot belly), but plan on working on that in the coming months, I tried before and failed, so am working myself up to trying again and hopefully succeeding.

Albection wrote: »
    +1, a horrid wind pain in my left side.

Sod off you little sh!t, pain!

*hugs*

But GAH!! At the begginging there is personality but after that personality isnt enough to go on...ya kinda need some looks! :(
    FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah.

Pixie, take a breath.

I don't know what you look like but odds are that if you have three guys after you at once you are not a troll. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Guy 1) How perverted? If it's anything that makes you uncomfortable, take a step back. Otherwise, have fun.

Guy 2) Why are you predicting that he'll do a runner immediately? He'd hardly go out with you if he didn't like you!

Guy 3) Sounds like you won't have to decide about him for a while, perhaps until he visits.

You come across as such a nice person on here, I don't like seeing anyone being mean to you. Especially when it's you being mean to you!

1) Kinda perverted sent me some pics and vid for my birthday...i was freaked out at first but then i realised how massive he is and now im curious :o But we all like that ssame things in zee leaba so it could be fun but id feel trampy but im really curious :p

2) He does seem genuine but like i said above there is only so much personality can do before ya realise you kinda need some looks going for ya...people have said that i do have a really cute face but thats just my face not the rest of my body like and that bit is kinda important too so im afraid he will do a runner after wednesday like!

3) I hated him at first as in we did not get on at all but we got talking one night during a break and he was really nice and when we were leaving we excahnged skype details and we talked and that..he knows that im monsteroiusly big but he doesnt care but what is getting me about it is the fact that he is in germany and im here and i dont speak german well and if he comes over i know stuff will happen with us i know it and if im with number 2 then he would be wasting his money flying out to see me thats is ANYTHING happens with number 2 or anyone else for that matter...

an im not being being mean to myself just honest! and dont think that im fishing for compliments because i hate them with a passion as in im very uncomfortable with them to the point where i become awkward and quiet! :o

+1, a horrid wind pain in my left side.

Sod off you little sh!t, pain!

I know it's a bit late to be heading out, but walking/moving around helps, I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Pixie, put their three names in a hat and pick one.

'Cause as soon as you see the name, you'll either be relieved or you'll wish it was one of the others and then you'll know which one you really want. Well, that would work for me! Oh, and it wouldn't be trampy to sleep with Guy 1 if that's what you wanna do. ;)

Pixie! Calm self!

Ditto to what's already been said, and the only thing I'd really add is to stop thinking about what they'd think, that's up to them, and think about which of them you like and what you want. They're clearly interested in you, so stop convincing yourelf that they're not!

You're in demand! Enjoy it! :)

but it feels weird i dont like being in demand! :o
    Agree with others here Pixie, don't let your insecurities get in the way of something that could be so good.

Before I met my boyfriend I had confidence issues, thought I was ugly, fat, no one would want to date me, then one day I was chatting to himself on FB and he asked me on a date, a year later and we are still together.

My confidence has improved a lot, I no longer believe I''m ugly and fat, though don't think I'm god's gift either, but honestly, had I let my issues get in the way, I wouldn't be in a happy relationship now.

Yeah I do have my 'fat days' and my 'ugly days', but everyone has them, just because I feel ugly, doesn't mean, I am ugly.

Yeah I do have issue with my weight (pot belly), but plan on working on that in the coming months, I tried before and failed, so am working myself up to trying again and hopefully succeeding.

but there is a difference between having a tiny pot belly and having 4 extra pair of boobs!!
    Albection wrote: »

/passes neurofen

Novella wrote: »
    Pixie, put their three names in a hat and pick one.

'Cause as soon as you see the name, you'll either be relieved or you'll wish it was one of the others and then you'll know which one you really want. Well, that would work for me! Oh, and it wouldn't be trampy to sleep with Guy 1 if that's what you wanna do. ;)

he is really big......im seriously curious. My friends saw the pic and said to me that ill need a wheelchair after him!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I can't stop laughing. Halp.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

*hugs*

But GAH!! At the begginging there is personality but after that personality isnt enough to go on...ya kinda need some looks! :(
    FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah.

Pixie, take a breath.

1) Kinda perverted sent me some pics and vid for my birthday...i was freaked out at first but then i realised how massive he is and now im curious :o But we all like that ssame things in zee leaba so it could be fun but id feel trampy but im really curious :p

2) He does seem genuine but like i said above there is only so much personality can do before ya realise you kinda need some looks going for ya...people have said that i do have a really cute face but thats just my face not the rest of my body like and that bit is kinda important too so im afraid he will do a runner after wednesday like!

3) I hated him at first as in we did not get on at all but we got talking one night during a break and he was really nice and when we were leaving we excahnged skype details and we talked and that..he knows that im monsteroiusly big but he doesnt care but what is getting me about it is the fact that he is in germany and im here and i dont speak german well and if he comes over i know stuff will happen with us i know it and if im with number 2 then he would be wasting his money flying out to see me thats is ANYTHING happens with number 2 or anyone else for that matter...

an im not being being mean to myself just honest! and dont think that im fishing for compliments because i hate them with a passion as in im very uncomfortable with them to the point where i become awkward and quiet! :o

Pixie darling, I mean this in the nicest way but if we were having this conversation face to face I would have probably slapped you. If these guys weren't interested in ALL of you then you wouldn't be in the predicament that you are. You clearly have something going for you so start looking at the positives! I know that I don't know you but I'm sure that you look great!

And personality always comes before looks so stop worrying about that. Looks can only get you so far, it's personality that seals the deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

me and the other half just watched this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arn_%E2%80%93_The_Knight_Templar

was really good! :D

he is really big......im seriously curious. My friends saw the pic and said to me that ill need a wheelchair after him!! :P
    Are we talking weight or penis size? I thought we were talking about weight, but maybe I am wrong. :o
    And personality always comes before looks so stop worrying about that. Looks can only get you so far, it's personality that seals the deal
    +1,000,000!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Are we talking weight or penis size? I thought we were talking about weight, but maybe I am wrong. :o

I don't think she's talking about weight ;)

It never even occurred to me that we could be talking about his weight! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

It's us that have neither looks nor personality that need to panic. Pixxxie -- they clearly like you. Enjoy it!!!

coco_lola wrote: »
    I don't think she's talking about weight ;)
    Novella wrote: »
    It never even occurred to me that we could be talking about his weight! :pac:

:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Now I wanna see the pic! :p :pac:

I think in order for us to give adequate advice, we'd need to see the pic!

• Advertisement

We seem to be sticking very closely to the thread title this time around! ;):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement