Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWDC 12 - Announcements, Rumours and Everything Else

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Saw this on the Telegraph live blog: Apple Keynote Bingo. Sounds like a laugh.
    How to play

1.Carefully check your Twitter stream/live blogs for the various keywords and events as indicated on your Apple Keynote Bingo card.

2.As they appear, click on each, and laugh when you hear the sound-effect and grin at the graphical effect. You will do this a couple of times, before realising just how annoying it is. Then turn the sound off.

3.Continue clicking on each keyword and event until all the boxes have been checked. This is for hardcore players only, so there’s no free square in the middle. If you want to play an abbreviated game, play until a line (horizontal, diagonal, vertical, or bezier) has been formed.

4.Signify your successful completion of the game by issuing your own, verbal, wild “Eeep!”. If you are actually at the keynote speech and do this, I will love you forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Probably gonna go with Engadget. They seem best. And didn't go down at the last event either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭splashthecash

What are the chances of any information re the next iteration of the iPhone being provided at this thing?

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Almost time...

I'm trying to remember which liveblog survived uninterrupted last keynote. As I recall, they pretty much all went down at some point except one. I wish Apple would just stream the bloody thing and spare us the messing around.

EDIT: For some reason I can't CMD-T to create a new tab while on the Engadget blog. Annoying.

And it's showtime! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Downloading 3d4medical now after they using it :D

Wondering what the first announcement will be. Surely iOS 6 or a run-through of Mountain Lion maybe?

• Advertisement

New Mac's confirmed. iOS 6 and Mountain Lion. Maybe Apple TV SDK for "One more thing..." ??

Some nice specs bumps for the Air. No Retina anyways.

lol on macrumours live ffed after updated MBA specs
    MacRumours wrote:
    10:19 am(Insert Fry take my money meme here.)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

RIP, 17-inch MBP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

How are they getting away with still shipping that ****ty panel in the 13" MBP.

A new Macbook being announced. A Pro and Air hybrid?

How are they getting away with still shipping that ****ty panel in the 13" MBP.

People keep buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

Ooh MacBook Pro redesign. Yay!

Lol

MacBook Pro: The Next Generation.

They should have got Patrick Stewart to introduce it :P

• Advertisement

Weird that they're keeping the old design, but given their other product lines not that unusual.

Confirmed:

Retina Macbook Pro/Air hybrid :D

Weird that they're keeping the old design, but given their other product lines not that unusual.

No I was thinking about this.

Makes sense. Too many professional people would be narked if they threw out ethernet port and optical drive in one go.

They figure - give them all the nice new goodies in the new one. Next time round they will drop the old features

Its the carrot instead of the stick

DubDJ wrote: »
    Confirmed:

Retina Macbook Pro/Air hybrid :D

8000 dollars

This is going to be expensive. That's why they are keeping the old line-up.

The price on this will make me cry because I won't be able to justify,or afford it.

Well I can say now I am happy with my 2.5Ghz 2011 MBP

I'm beginning to think that 8000 might not have been a joke, for a fully tricked out machine.

Rumour site's we're pretty much spot on. 9to5Mac even posted that new Macbook SSD size earlier on.

They're really delaying revealing the pricing. Must be really overpriced. I hope so, just so it won't tempt me :)

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Rumour site's we're pretty much spot on. 9to5Mac even posted that new Macbook SSD size earlier on.

They're really delaying revealing the pricing. Must be really overpriced. I hope so, just so it won't tempt me :)

This would be a great time for an Evil Tim Cook reveal - "The Cost.... your soul". Laughs manically.

Advertisement