Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairable Dripping Atomiser (RDA)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Wonder is there a chance it'll arrive tomorrow? Hope Clockworks can turn my RDA around quickly too.

Really struggling with clearo's and DCC's. Just don't get the same nic at all. Ordered some 18mg again. I was on 9mg with the RDA. Even took a couple of drags off an analog!! Tasted rotten and wonderful at the same time.

No intention of going back on them thankfully but I can see how it could all come flooding back again if you weren't determined (which I am).

In some ways, do we all become just as addicted to the ecig? Probably even moreso with a quality device. If you weren't using a quality device you might get off the fags but eventually throw your hat at the vaping too cos of frustration and be off both!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

depends on if it's going from germany-ireland or germany-england-ireland

well ecigs aren't a quitting aid, you're still addicted to nicotine and the habit of smoking can get even stronger as you might be chain vaping instead of just 20 or more/less times a day

with me it's not even the nicotine it's the flavour. if I get a good flavoured vape from my juice.. I'm happy with a few drags and I can set it away for an hour or so.. but if I wind a coil that just doesn'tdo it.. I chain vape and I chain vape hoping for satisfaction that juist isn't coming.. even though I'm jittery as hell from too much nicotine

--edit

actually throw the tracking number into an posts's tracking checker. should tell you if it's in Ireland.

Often wondered about that myself. If I'm actually vaping more nic than I smoked.

An Post didn't recognise the number - damn.

yeah but ecigs aren't as good at delivering nic as cigarettes so you're probably taking in roughly the same amount or a little less

try the number again tomorrow.. an post aren't exactly on the ball with inputting packages into their tracking system

it's easy to forget how chain vaping dulls the tastebuds.. wasnt enjoying the coil I had in my bulli at all, all day long.
    stopped vaping for an hour, cooked and ate dinner.. flavour of the juice is coming through amazingly now. i should write "stop vaping and eat something" on the back of my hand so I remember this in future.. it keeps happening to me, it's the main reason I keep running out of wick and wire so fast.. just get frustrated at perfectly good coils and rip them out

Pity there's no definitive comparison. I think I read somewhere that we absorb between 10% and 30% of the available nic from vaping. Like smoking though, it all depends on technique.

• Advertisement

Feck it! Hoped the Bulli would come today but it didn't. I wont be in work tomorrow so it will be Thurs before I get my hands on it - I always get stuff delivered to work.

does the an post tracking say it's in Ireland?

The number they gave me doesn't register with an post. I suppose it's a german post number?

it will still turn up on the an post tracking when an post have it

not looking good for me though you might still get lucky and it will arrive with an post tomorrow or thursday

I hope so...........tried to convert that eGo rebuildable to a dripper this morning but it gave me a huge TH but very little vapour. Tried messing with the hole alignment but it was still pretty crap - did give me a good hit though thank God!

• Advertisement

are you going to vapefest?
    if you pm me your home addy I'll pop my phoenix into the post this afternoon and you will get it tomorrow. will give you a few days to play with it until either your bulli arrives or vapefest, whichever comes first :)

Cheers but I'm using a Vivi Nova with 18mg and its fine. Just wanted to see how the eGo repairable would work for dripping cos I could never get it to work as a tank at all.

Wont be at vaprefest either cos I'm flying out on Sat - I'll be reading all the posts though :D. Looks like it's gonna be one heck of a party!

yeah
    im looking around my room for stuff I can sell online quickly to get money for it :D

maybe if I just avoid the landlord all week and dont pay rent...

"ITEM RECEIVED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE DUBLIN 12 11-Sep-12 "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ITEM RECEIVED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE DUBLIN 12 11-Sep-12 "

How did you that? I put the number from deutche post into an post and it didn't recognise it!

http://track.anpost.ie/track/one.asp?track=RG949191747DE

maybe replace the number in your email with the one in my link, after the =

mine wasnt working up until I checked it just before I made that post.. have you tried again since?

Nope - still not recognising the fecking thing - hopefully it's on its way though.

I just pasted the number into the an post thing, is that all you did?

yeah just copied the code from the email and put it in the box saying "Enter your tracking number" on the top right of the anpost page

weird how it isnt working for you...

Hope the flipping thing is not lost or something..................

try it again in a few hours..
    our packages probably left germany on the same plane, so maybe they are still inputting stuff into the system

although if mine does come tomorrow and yours doesn't.. yeah ring/email someone as that's a bad sign

• Advertisement

What a disaster.............rang an post -they haven't received it..........
    Out tomorrow so wont be able to chase it up either............disaster..........
    Suppose I'll just have to wait till it shows up.

thats really weird

I guess it's possible that our stuff just took different routes.
    maybe yours went to the uk first and mine was lucky enough to catch a plane straight to Ireland

thats really weird

I guess it's possible that our stuff just took different routes.
    maybe yours went to the uk first and mine was lucky enough to catch a plane straight to Ireland

Hope so. If its not registering tomorrow I could email Bulli I suppose?

yeah.. did you register a query or something with the post office and give them the tracking number and all?

if bulli guy does the same it'd have to get found if it was lost somewhere along the way

does your tracking number look the same as mine? same amount of characters in it? maybe he copypasta'd it wrong into your email

They told me that they never received it and to contact the sender. Looks the same as yours.

I'll email them Thurs if it still hasn't arrived.

hopefully it does. although it's mighty strange yours shipping a day earlier, reaching the frankfurt export center 2 days earlier.. and still not arriving in ireland before mine

it's a registered letter though.. i dont hear of them getting lost very often.

Yahoo..........it's arrived at Dublin Mail Centre!! Don't know what the disconnect was but back on track now anyway.

\o/

should be fine for tomorrow so

back on topic...
    i appear to have made a much better coil in my bulli than I've ever made yet.. either that or it's the coil and the airhole working together

I didn't notice anything last night vaping on it... but all day I've been light headed as hell.. kinda like the first few times I vaped some of the el toro juices

im assuming it's the nicotine.. and for whatever reason I just wasn't getting the full nic hit in most of my other coils

maybe it' the way I'm inhaling either.. r.. god knows
    all I know is I feel funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'm gonna join in with the celebrations around here this evening by adding that I've finally made a perfect coil....... Wahooooo!

Plumes of vapor , huge amounts of flavor and its still gotta be broken in :D

All is good

• Advertisement

take a picture of it so you know what to do next time :P

Advertisement