Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Options

Comments

Anyone get their copy from Smyths? Dissapointed it didn't come today

I ordered Monday at about 2PM when I saw someone say they were charged. Mine was charged and apparently gone out that evening.

No sign of it today.

I'll probably go and pick up a copy and try the whole switch a rooney I see people on here doing with the second copy.

Does anyone know where is better to do that, Smyths or Currys... any difference returning the item?.
    I'd even take credit for either.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

Yep and you're supposed to pile on with the rest of the hate mob and go and harass someone who reviewed a game while daring to be a woman.

I love the irony of people criticising gaming journalists and then sharing videos from the quartering, the last bastion of integrity in games media.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

as333.jpg

as222.jpg

as111.jpg

bs111.jpg

I am guessing you're from Dublin ,no luck outside the pale with that :(

Honestly the pretty virulent attacks against female game journalists in particular is unnerving and an aspect of gaming that I wish would go away. Really hope it eventually goes away as a thing. Critics simply shouldn't be getting such personalised attacks and in this case the basis for even doing so is so thin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Honestly the pretty virulent attacks against female game journalists in particular is unnerving and an aspect of gaming that I wish would go away. Really hope it eventually goes away as a thing. Critics simply shouldn't be getting such personalised attacks and in this case the basis for even doing so is so thin...
    Even during the Gamergate controversy the majority of negative comments were towards men. The whole misogyny angle is just another lie.

Should we redirect the rest of this to https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111178468 so as not to crap up the thread anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

HDR analysis shows the Xbox HDR in Cyberpunk is borked. Its recommended to leave HDR off until they fix it.

https://twitter.com/EvilBoris/status/1336795918385999872?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

It's go time. Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's.... It's... Glorious....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Time to fire up my Series X and get cracking at this. For those of you who will start playing this now - enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Here we go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,258 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Not out on Steam yet :(

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just noticed there's a nvidia driver update for this right now

edit: steam store is also broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's go time. Good luck everyone.

I'm assuming you have it on Stadia blockfighter.
    Can you tell me how it looks on that after you've had a chance to play? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Going to give this a shot for a bit before going to bed, even though I know I'll just end up arsing around in the character creator and then get too tired to actually play

Enjoy everyone

7GB patch on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You can choose finger nail length

Varik wrote: »
    You can choose finger nail length

Just wait until you get to Penis and vag settings!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

7GB patch on Steam

Stuck on 95%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Working perfect for me on Stadia of all things.

That had my mouth open :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus my patch download has gone from 14 minutes to 4 hours!

Steam must be dying at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Restarted my machine, the update is much faster now, gone from 18 hours to 9 minutes!

ASOT wrote: »
    Working perfect for me on Stadia of all things.

Great to hear, Stadia needed some positive news for a change!

Turned off motion blur, lens flare and film grain straight away. Can't decide whether to keep hdr on or off, will need to test it out. Looks really really good in ps5 and really smooth.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Turned off motion blur, lens flare and film grain straight away. Can't decide whether to keep hdr on or off, will need to test it out. Looks really really good in ps5 and really smooth.

Turning off Motion Bluer and Film Grain are nearly always my first things to do in settings, regardless of the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Be polite and spoiler tag story/quest stuff, please!

d026cfcaeab56568dc0ca02b09bd1643.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I found it hilarious couldn't believe it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I found it hilarious couldn't believe it

Misses was in bed on the phone next to me. I was like: which Penis suits me better? I'll go all natural with foreskin and obviously crank that size slider to 11. My misses: Aaaa, jaysus. :D

So far on Series X it runs very solid 60 in performance mode. Happy as pig in **** hehe. Looks nice too.

No spoilers, but I just did training part and going for my first proper job I guess. Just having a smoke before I jump in back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Turning off Motion Bluer and Film Grain are nearly always my first things to do in settings, regardless of the game :D

I am actually really love, that they gave us option to turn off motion blur and Film grain. I turned those two ASAP.

Advertisement