Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'd have Doc and Knux at the same level.

I had that originally myself but then thought DOC is usually in singles matches more so than the former Mike Knox. But yeah, on the same level is a fair shout. Hard to believe Anderson is a former TNA Champion these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I reckon thats simply because he is better than Knux.

Anderson is an odd one. His character is much more suited to being a heel, but when he is a heel the fans like him too much. He gets the opposite reaction every time. Aces & Eights (thus far) is the only time he has gotten the reaction he is supposed to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I wonder will Shark Boy start an odd couple tag team with Robbie E now.
    I also wonder does Sharky know Mr.Fly? :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Source: Prowrestling.net

Here are the quarter-hour ratings for last week’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling. The show did a 1.07 rating with 1.38 million viewers, a big jump from the 0.84 and 1.05 the week before.

Q1: 1.05 rating – Hulk Hogan promo with Sting, Brooke Hogan, and Bully Ray
    Q2: 1.07 rating – Suicide vs. Joey Ryan vs. Petey Williams, Chris Sabin backstage with James Storm
    Q3: 1.06 rating – Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray backstage, Mickie James and Velvet Sky backstage, Wes Brisco vs. Magnus
    Q4: 1.00 rating – Samoa Joe save post-match, TNA Hall of Fame video, Bully Ray backstage with Aces & 8s, Kurt Angle video
    Q5: 1.09 rating – Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson with A.J. Styles, Gail Kim and Taryn Terrell backstage, James Storm video package
    Q6: 1.14 rating – James Storm and Gunner form a team with appearances by Shark Boy, Robbie E, Bobbby Roode and Austin Aries
    Q7: 0.99 rating – Joseph Park talks with Sting, Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky
    Q8: 1.18 rating – Bully Ray and Aces & 8′s, Aces & 8′s attempt to patch in A.J. Styles, Kurt Angle out, Styles attacks Aces & 8′s

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Source: Prowrestling.net

Here are the quarter-hour ratings for last week’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling. The show did a 1.07 rating with 1.38 million viewers, a big jump from the 0.84 and 1.05 the week before.

It still amazes me that Smackdown regularly gets over 1 million more viewers than Impact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Dixie:
    And the ink is just drying on a BIG free agent that will rock #ImpactLIVE on @SpikeTV. Tune in & join us on this summer adventure.

Let the speculation begin. JoMo or something as mundane as RVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Dixie:

Let the speculation begin. JoMo or something as mundane as RVD.

The rock phrase if taken literally implies Morrison to me

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Has Aries been on the Mic since Hemmegate?

Hammar wrote: »
    Has Aries been on the Mic since Hemmegate?

They are trying to find him a Mic that looks more like a Vagina :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Shark Boy = Ratings :D

Odd that the Knockouts now got the lowest. Shows how good a job they have done in killing the division the past few years.

Regards the free agent, isnt Impact recorded this week? Guessing that means a video package.

• Advertisement

Shark Boy = Ratings :D

Odd that the Knockouts now got the lowest. Shows how good a job they have done in killing the division the past few years.

Regards the free agent, isnt Impact recorded this week? Guessing that means a video package.

I think its
    Mr.Fly
    or maybe its good ol Stone Co I mean Shark BOy.
    PLEASE let it not be Blob Van Dam PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Dixie Carter is such a MILF.

TNA have been using mainstream music for some of their videos on YouTube lately (the second video, the Sting one is particularly great):

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Always remember that first song from The Departed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Did my ears deceive me there when watching Wrestle Talk or did he say that Impact from Galsgow would be shown live on Challenge?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Did my ears deceive me there when watching Wrestle Talk or did he say that Impact from Galsgow would be shown live on Challenge?

Yup heard the same

www.pwinsider.com/article/78025/tna-drops-announcer.html?p=1
    Tna drops Todd Kenely from the announce team.

Shame I really liked Todd.

Great idea, drop the best one of the three :rolleyes:

Shark Boy vs Robbie E on Xplosion now. Sweet, Bro

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Shark Boy vs Robbie E on Xplosion now. Sweet, Bro
    Hopefully Shark Boy is back full time. He's great :D

Last week on Xplosion they had Chavo and Hernandez against Doc and Knux. Considering it's never mentioned on Impact, I dont see the issue with having someone win. TNA seemingly did as Aces and Eights did a run in.... on Xplosion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Quinton Rampage Jackson to debut tonight plus James Storm, Gunner and Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Kenny King

That match better be the main event instead of some Aces and Eights crap like always.

That match better be the main event instead of some Aces and Eights crap like always.

It wasnt, but the main event was good enough.

Not going to give any spoilers yet since I watched live whereas most dont. Really good show, minus the last ~30 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Where did it all go wrong Rampage?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know we haven't seen her in a while but was wondering if Taeler Hendrix had gotten bigger, but quick google reveals they were quite impressive before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I know we haven't seen her in a while but was wondering if Taeler Hendrix had gotten bigger, but quick google reveals they were quite impressive before

Not only bigger but lesbian:

The TNA rating seems to have totally collapsed to record lows:
    http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/100-tna/31677-ratings-notes-from-thursday-night

Shame first show I liked in ages.

When this happens it terrifies me that they will do something stupid like rehire Russo.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    When this happens it terrifies me that they will do something stupid like rehire Russo.

Or something sensible like calling Scott Steiner!

Advertisement