Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

SparkieJen wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm the price of the iphone 4s 16GB? OP said 199 but the e-mobile PDF states 299 - has anyone ordered one on this offer?

Thanks!

Just about to ask the same. They told me 299 for the phone also. Wondering if anyone got it for 199

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

if anyone has a spare voucher id love one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

What price is the iphone 4s on this deal?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

POKERKING wrote: »
    What price is the iphone 4s on this deal?

Thanks

I think they up-ed some of the prices due to the nature of the deal, the One X was originally 89 euros and as of last week when I got in contact with them it is 189 euros as in the OP.

Davie89 wrote: »
    I think they up-ed some of the prices due to the nature of the deal, the One X was originally 89 euros and as of last week when I got in contact with them it is 189 euros as in the OP.

yeah i heard that, just tryng to figure out the price of the iphone 4s as have limited net access here and as long as its not something silly might get it.

• Advertisement

Any more developments on how much the SIII will cost on this plan??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

http://offers.emobile.ie/assets/static/pdf/eMobil_Select500_Phones.pdf

^^ That's the link one gets for the phone prices when you put in the voucher code.

DeepBlue wrote: »

^^ That's the link one gets for the phone prices when you put in the voucher code.

Thanks a bunch!! 239 is a bit steep!

DeepBlue wrote: »

Cheers for that, 299e for the iphone 4s is a bit steep. Will pass at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

POKERKING wrote: »
    Cheers for that, 299e for the iphone 4s is a bit steep. Will pass at that price.

For the deal? Much cheaper over the long run than the 'free' iPhones you get on other networks, and that's on standard tariffs. When you check out the unlimited tariff's it's a steal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Stupid arsehole of a site keeps timing out when I go to checkout - AFTER I have entered the 3 million details they look for of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

My Eircom account number still isnt working unfortunately - if anyone has a free voucher I'd very much appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

My brothers acc number ,where i temporary live, :) worked for me , had use his address, support rang me this morning as my prove of id bills didnt match his address, she took my address and got it sorted, €139 samsung s3, 34.50 a month, good deal ,a friend got emobile deal two weeks ago, data speed seem good ,3-5mbps, slightly better then tesco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

chris1970 wrote: »
    My brothers acc number ,where i temporary live, :) worked for me , had use his address, support rang me this morning as my prove of id bills didnt match his address, she took my address and got it sorted, €139 samsung s3, 34.50 a month, good deal ,a friend got emobile deal two weeks ago, data speed seem good ,3-5mbps, slightly better then tesco :)

I thought the S3 was 239 euro

Is it a 18 or 24 month contract?

Delivery Friday? And what colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

Yes 139 Samsung galaxy siii blue 18 months contract 34.50 a month,great deal, a friend of mine got HTC one x two weeks ago he paid 189, don't know why its only 139 for me, my eircom bills normally on the high side :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

is it only 1 offer per eircom account?
    there are 3 of us who probably would change to Emobile if we could all avail of for this offer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Yes 139 Samsung galaxy siii blue 18 months contract 34.50 a month,great deal, a friend of mine got HTC one x two weeks ago he paid 189, don't know why its only 139 for me, my eircom bills normally on the high side :-)

That's really good. Did they require a deposit or the like?

I'm assuming there's very little difference in terms of spec between the SG3 and the HTC One X?

Was it through the phone or online? Wouldn't mind saving 100 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

That really is a great deal in fairness, the total cost of it over 18 months is €760, so neglecting the price of the phone sim free(about €580, and if you go to the S3 thread, you'll find people who are paying this), you're only paying €10/month for unlimited calls and texts and 15Gb data :)

I'm seriously tempted by this but sure I'm only a poor student so cash flow can be sporadic at best..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

The s3 costs €139 when you sign up for the regular select unlimited plan. However, the monthly payment is €64.

This emobile/Eircom offer is €34 p.m. but the phone costs €239 according to this:

When you sign up for the emobile/Eircom offer online the s3 would have initially appeared as costing €139 in the basket, however when you re-enter your Eircom a/c number at checkout it would have readjusted to €239.

This is what happened when I ordered the One X (the initial price of €89 changed to €189).

Sounds like the salesperson on the phone messed up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

I'm on prepaid at the moment, but would like to sign-up for this offer.

Entered my parents eircom account number on the site and was told "Sorry this is not a valid voucher code, please try again.". So I rang them, and got speaking to a girl who said that she would still be able to sign me up. Got the necessary bits and pieces together, but when I ring her direct number I get her voicemail.

So I ring the sales line, speak to another chap, and he tells me after a minute that he can't sign me up, telling me that they can't input me on the system as the account doesn't have a valid voucher generated against it.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I find it strange that Eircom don't want to take my money!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 waterfordal

I wouldn't be surprised by that sergeant. I rang up to find out about the offer nearly two weeks ago and I've regretted it since. After several phone calls where no two people gave me the same answer, they delivered the wrong phone to the wrong address (the delivery driver said the same thing has happened with two other eMobile customers that day alone). I have now been waiting a week for them to send me a bag that I can send the wrong phone back in. I have never seen such incompetence from a company before. I have rang them about 10 times in the last two weeks and I have literally not gotten the same answer twice.

So basically, avoid buying over the phone. Go to a shop - the extra few euro it costs will be worth it on lost time in the phone when they inevitably mess up your order. I wish I had!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Right

I have a friends acc no which works online,

If i goto an emobile shop, whats the chances of me and my wife being able to sign up with my friends account?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 king egor

polaris68 wrote: »
    The s3 costs €139 when you sign up for the regular select unlimited plan. However, the monthly payment is €64.

This emobile/Eircom offer is €34 p.m. but the phone costs €239 according to this:

When you sign up for the emobile/Eircom offer online the s3 would have initially appeared as costing €139 in the basket, however when you re-enter your Eircom a/c number at checkout it would have readjusted to €239.

This is what happened when I ordered the One X (the initial price of €89 changed to €189).

Sounds like the salesperson on the phone messed up!

I ordered the s3 on friday and it cost me 139 and 34.50 a month with the voucher code. I think they just hadnt updated the site properly. Got a call of the sales team on monday to verify my details and she said it would be delivered next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

The Lumia 800 has dropped from 89 to 0 on this offer (according to the PDF)... very interesting and tempting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

king egor wrote: »
    I ordered the s3 on friday and it cost me 139 and 34.50 a month with the voucher code. I think they just hadnt updated the site properly. Got a call of the sales team on monday to verify my details and she said it would be delivered next week.

I wonder will the price of 139 change when the phone actually hits the shops on 1st June?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I signed up, for an S3 and it's 239 euro at 34.50 per month.

The price of 139 readjusts at the end, to 239.

Sounds like it was a glitch in the site that allowed people to get it for 139. I'd imagine they'll be charged the extra 100 on their card if/when it's discovered.

On a side point, their customer service is a nightmare. I almost regret signing up, it's that poor, but the deal is admittedly great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I had awful problems getting through to their customer support by phone when I first signed up, but have found that the folks who look after their twitter account are great to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    The S3 has around 10m pre orders worldwide. Expect lots of delays with every operator!

And one week later
    The South Korean firm signalled that it had faced issues in manufacturing blue models of the Galaxy S3.
    Vodafone added that it had also been advised of "shipping delays" to the 32GB version of the white version of the handset

Ye can forget about eMobile getting these in any meaningful numbers by the end of June.....just like I said a week ago.

If ye want one during the offer period it had better be a 16Gb white one or a Black one.

Advertisement