Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭babydoc

Thanks. will do that tomorrow anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

The S3 has around 10m pre orders worldwide. Expect lots of delays with every operator!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

can anyone get me a voucher please?

and also, how does 3g coverage in dublin compare to vodafone?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Cyrus wrote: »
    and also, how does 3g coverage in dublin compare to vodafone?

As I've said, I've found it very good so far - but for some reason I had particularly poor coverage with Vodafone at home and at work.

But the best thing to go is get a PAYG SIM and try it out for a week or so before committing to a contract. You might be unfortunate to live/work in a coverage blind spot, even if the surrounding areas are OK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    The S3 has around 10m pre orders worldwide. Expect lots of delays with every operator!

I doubt it will be avail on this offer before the end of june with that kind of demand so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

They're pumping out 5m phones a month from the Samsung factory so I don't think there will be too much of a backlog...

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Just a quick heads up guys,

In the next couple of days, it will be a lot easier for people to get their hands on a voucher. So don't worry if you do not have one now, you will more than likely be able to obtain one in the next few days.

I cannot say how or when exactly but keep your eye out ;-)

PS: You won't have to be an Eircom customer either! :D

My order was rejected.. Rang up to do it over the phone and it was rejected there too.. Bloke on the phone said credit control stopped it. Tis weird, can't see any reason for it to be blocked...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

how did they inform you it was blocked?

i put in an order this morning at around 9am, took till 3pm to get a confirmation email

heard nothing since

how long does it generally take?

I put the order in yesterday eve and got the email about an hour ago..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

Just FYI, spoke to customer services there about the possibility of getting the S3 on this plan. The girl was emphatic that the phone would not be put on this offer at all. The only thing that might be worth checking out is that when the S3 is released, stores might give you it on the unlimited plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SparkieJen

Can anyone confirm the price of the iphone 4s 16GB? OP said 199 but the e-mobile PDF states 299 - has anyone ordered one on this offer?

Thanks!

does anyone know for sure if say somebody on meteor who has free meteor to meteor calls and texts, can they call and text emobile for free also?

there is countless conflicting reports on eircoms forum on here, the emobile forums, meteor forums :confused:

BArra wrote: »
    does anyone know for sure if say somebody on meteor who has free meteor to meteor calls and texts, can they call and text emobile for free also?

there is countless conflicting reports on eircoms forum on here, the emobile forums, meteor forums :confused:
    With this plan it says unlimited calls to all networks. Free eMobile to meteor is a moot point

but thats not what im asking

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

I order last Wednesday night on the phone, but wasn't given a reference number or asked for my email. The money has been taken from my account, but when i ring to see find out where my phone is they say they cant do anything without m reference.

I emailed a complaint and was told someone would be in touch within 10 days....

Any ideas?

but thats not what im asking
    You need to go to talk to eMobile or meteor forums. This thread is for the promotional tarrif been offered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    I order last Wednesday night on the phone, but wasn't given a reference number or asked for my email. The money has been taken from my account, but when i ring to see find out where my phone is they say they cant do anything without m reference.

Any ideas?

I ordered online on Friday but received no follow up email with the reference/tracking number so am in the same situation as you. Have been assured my phone will be delivered tomorrow - let's see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

polaris68 wrote: »
    I ordered online on Friday but received no follow up email with the reference/tracking number so am in the same situation as you. Have been assured my phone will be delivered tomorrow - let's see.

I'd that problem with them (see earlier in thread). Just ring them up and demand a track and trace reference number. As soon as I got one I rang DPD and they said emobile had f*cked up and got it within a few hours.

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Just a quick heads up guys,

In the next couple of days, it will be a lot easier for people to get their hands on a voucher. So don't worry if you do not have one now, you will more than likely be able to obtain one in the next few days.

I cannot say how or when exactly but keep your eye out ;-)

PS: You won't have to be an Eircom customer either! :D

make sure and give us a heads up on this :D

• Advertisement

It says you can use your ac number twice

I've done it once and it now says the ac num is not valid

It says you can use your ac number twice

I've done it once and it now says the ac num is not valid

is it an 8 digit no, ive tried my parents but it wont work

but they have emobile phones aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Can you tether with eMobile without any extra charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Can you tether with eMobile without any extra charges?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Lash_Alert wrote: »

Any ideas?

Here's what I did.

Sales will tell you they need a reference number. However ring customer care and ask them if you are registered on their network. They will pull up your details and give you a sales reference number if there are any orders on your account.

Get back onto sales with this reference number.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

I know this is a shot in the dark but just wondering has anybody has a spare voucher code; I'm an Eircom customer myself but didn't get one. They said in-store that they'd give me the offer but I want an iPhone which they don't carry in-store and over the phone they said they wouldn't give me one without a voucher, even though I might "receive one in the future".
    Would be greatly appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

+1 for a spare voucher number

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SparkieJen

Question for anyone who has ordered over the phone with a relative's account number - did you have any hassle when saying you weren't living at the address that the landline was registered to?

SparkieJen wrote: »
    Question for anyone who has ordered over the phone with a relative's account number - did you have any hassle when saying you weren't living at the address that the landline was registered to?

No problem at all, ordered using mother in laws number down in kilkenny and I am in Dublin. They never even queried. sure that the reps dont care once they have a valid account nuber

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

That's interesting. We don't use eircom, I'd have assumed it was a combined bill or something, or would need to be in the same name/address.

Advertisement