Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

daRobot wrote: »
    My S3 arrived yesterday, so they're pretty quick in getting them out.

Great phone, and the deal is unbeatable imo.

unlocked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

My S3 arrived yesterday, so they're pretty quick in getting them out.

Great phone, and the deal is unbeatable imo.

Jealous,, gonna hold out for a blue one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

unlocked?

Don't know to be honest, I don't have another micro sim to check.

I assume you can call them up for an unlocking code with no problems anyway.

Don't know to be honest, I don't have another micro sim to check.

I assume you can call them up for an unlocking code with no problems anyway.

Spotted this on one of the other forums,,,

Type *#7465625# into the dialer and it will tell you what locks are on it, no need for another micro-sim :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 king egor

Mine arrived friday and it was unlocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Sorry for asking but for those who got the S3....how much did the phone cost??? From reading the thread people are saying different prices....

Sorry for asking but for those who got the S3....how much did the phone cost??? From reading the thread people are saying different prices....

Its 239 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

can anyone clarify price of 16gb iphone 4s there is a few different ones being quoted

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

can anyone clarify price of 16gb iphone 4s there is a few different ones being quoted

iPhone 4s

16gb 299

32gb 399

64gb 499

iPhone 4

8gb 149

keredern wrote: »
    iPhone 4s

16gb 299

32gb 399

64gb 499

iPhone 4

8gb 149

its a bit steep for a billpay phone at that price, have people been charged a deposit on top of that too cos if so it would almost be at prepay price?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

how long will this offer last? ive an 18 month contract with 3 finishing in september but if i cancel now ill have to pay 100. if i wait the offer may finish any anyway id be saving 5 each month and it would pay off in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

offer currently ends 30th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Not 100% sure of this but I'm one month from finishing my current o2 contract. Will I have to ring up and cancel it first or can I pay the last bill and then port over?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

you can just sign up right now

when you port o2 will issue you with what you have outstanding

Cheers, I figured that would be the case. Ordered white Galaxy S3, can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Hi guys, would really, really appreciate a voucher code if someone has one spare????

Please!!!;)

Would consider soul selling or other if required!!!!!:o:D

Desperate, truly desperate to avail of this offer!!!!:o:o

Thank you!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hi guys, would really, really appreciate a voucher code if someone has one spare????

Please!!!;)

Would consider soul selling or other if required!!!!!:o:D

Desperate, truly desperate to avail of this offer!!!!:o:o

Thank you!!:)

Don't think anyone got a code from anywhere apart from an eircom acc no sorry :(

iPhone 4s

16gb 299

32gb 399

64gb 499

iPhone 4

8gb 149

went into an emobile shop yest and they tried to charge me 350 for 16gb iphone 4s their pricing seems very inconsistent

went into an emobile shop yest and they tried to charge me 350 for 16gb iphone 4s their pricing seems very inconsistent

Yeah there's an online discount. Did the same for the Galaxy S3, €350 in-store and €239 online. Easy choice tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I rang them up. They asked me if I received a voucher. I said yes but threw it out as I thought it was junk mail, and they gave the discount using my mothers address. She doesn't remember getting anything about the deal, but it worked.

How long should delivery of the phone take?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

I see the Galaxy SIII has gone to out of stock on the website. Did anyone hear when they will be back in? I cant believe its €350 for the GS3 in-store. I would have preferred that option because if anything happens I can at least talk to someone face to face rather than calling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

statto25 wrote: »
    I see the Galaxy SIII has gone to out of stock on the website. Did anyone hear when they will be back in? I cant believe its €350 for the GS3 in-store. I would have preferred that option because if anything happens I can at least talk to someone face to face rather than calling them.

I finally got the deal.. Went into the emobile store in blanch, paid €249 for the s3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

unklerosco wrote: »
    I finally got the deal.. Went into the emobile store in blanch, paid €249 for the s3

Good stuff. Did you have a voucher or did you just quote your Eircom Acc. Number?

statto25 wrote: »
    unklerosco wrote: »

Good stuff. Did you have a voucher or did you just quote your Eircom Acc. Number?
    My acc no was my voucher... It didn't work online or over the phone tho... Was fine in the shop tho

Different story in the Midleton emobile shop. To be fair, the young fella working there seemed like he hadn't a clue..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

dorgasm wrote: »
    To be fair, the young fella working there seemed like he hadn't a clue..

That would appear to be company policy.

Sergeant wrote: »
    That would appear to be company policy.

Got to agree with you there... Guy in the store was fairly shocked when I told him some of the tales I'd been told over the phone.

They have the oddest customer service and application process I've ever seen. My application was rejected twice via the internet and phone but went straight through in the store. Going back in tomorrow to sign the missus up...

Yeah very true. OT, but I tried the place twice before I was served. First time I went in, there was only one woman working there and she was serving another customer so I queued up as you do. After 5mins of waiting in line, an old couple come into the shop and queued up behind me. Another 5mins waiting, I was getting a bit imaptient when eventually, she finished up with the customer she was dealing with. I went up to the counter to get served and I shit you not, she completely ignores me, looks past me and says "Hi again Mrs. Wilson, you brought your ID this time?", as the old couple shuffle ahead of me to be served. No apology, no acknowledgement, nothing.. I was so mad I just said fuck this and went home. They're extremely lucky that their deal blows everything else away because there is no way I'd have switched after that carry on. Hopefully not a reflection of all emobile customer care.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

hey if anyone has a spare could they please let me know thanks.

• Advertisement

As said above...
    Don't think anyone got a code from anywhere apart from an eircom acc no sorry frown.gif

Advertisement