Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam/Results Thread; Summer 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pocpaul

How so Joe wrote: »
    One of the guys a few chairs in front of me in my last exam asked for extra paper TWICE.
    What in the hell was he writing, I'd like to know? How could anyone say that much about trade law?

Thats intimidating to me, I literally can't write any more than 7 pages in an hour exam its physically and mentally impossible for me. How long was that exam? Maybe he fudged up a few times there and needed to start over :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

pocpaul wrote: »
    Thats intimidating to me, I literally can't write any more than 7 pages in an hour exam its physically and mentally impossible for me. How long was that exam? Maybe he fudged up a few times there and needed to start over :rolleyes:
    It was three hours. Sore arm once it was over. He got his two extra sets of paper and still left with about 45 minutes to spare. I honestly have no idea what he was writing.

But he's the same kind of mature student who never shut up in class, so that might explain it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Is there an exam results date yet? It's normally around the end of june / start of july right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I've been fighting the incredibly irrational urge to start pressing F5 now. Clearly something wrong with me...

22nd of June, according to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Last music exam tomorrow, then it's just an hour long english one on Thursday and I'm done! :D

That being said, this one will be the hardest of the bunch, and be the most likely of ruining my no-fails year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Calculus 4 tomorrow at 12:30, which depending on results could be one of my last days as a student. I'm really nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

DB21 wrote: »
    Calculus 4 tomorrow at 12:30, which depending on results could be one of my last days as a student. I'm really nervous.

I know literally nothing for that, I have a long summer ahead of me. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

And tomorrow, I will finish college. I should probably study or something... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

See you in august GC107!

FML :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

What I've learned this year:

20858661.jpg

And yet I'm still making memes instead of studying :/

Final exam tomorrow! I've (sort of) read 3 novels to answer on, going to read another two chapters and then call it a year. Surely moodle has cliffnotes. I've done zero study for this in a week, been concentrating on other exams... It's not til half three though, so I'm aiming to get in round 11ish and cram for three/four hours. Aiming for a 100% pass rate in first year, CMON :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Fbjm wrote: »
    Final exam tomorrow! I've (sort of) read 3 novels to answer on, going to read another two chapters and then call it a year. Surely moodle has cliffnotes. I've done zero study for this in a week, been concentrating on other exams... It's not til half three though, so I'm aiming to get in round 11ish and cram for three/four hours. Aiming for a 100% pass rate in first year, CMON :pac:

EN153? :p I just read Dubliners and hoping a decent question comes up on it :pac:

God I know, I'm using the sisters, the dead and a painful case no matter what question comes up :P Here's hoping for a "return of the repressed"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Fbjm wrote: »
    God I know, I'm using the sisters, the dead and a painful case no matter what question comes up :P Here's hoping for a "return of the repressed"!

Paralysis came up so I cant really complain... 4 moths off now! YESSS!! :pac:

Can't stop grinning, I really think I did well! :D Well done with paralysis, I did the spiritual one on Joyce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

finished exams.

what I want to do

X6Fhl.jpg

what I feel like doing....

nVJ1y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Are the exam results put up on Moodle/outside department offices or are they just posted out to us?

They go online on the 22nd; they'll be available from moodle or the library website, probably moodle though. As far as I know they're posted out to us the day after they're put online, but that might only be for people in their final year.

• Advertisement

They go online on the Student Web Services Page ( https://studentweb.nuim.ie/ ). They will also be posted out and should arrive the day after they're online.

It's neither moodle nor the library. They go online on the student web services, which is here.
    If you scroll to the bottom of nuim.ie and click on "Student Web Services", then log in with your normal username/password (i.e. student number and xxx1111) then hit 'student enquiry' on the left-hand menu, followed by 'examination results', that's where they'll pop up.

Damn it, DB beat me to it.
    They're also posted out to you and should arrive the same or the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Thanks a million all, wont be at home on the 22nd so was hoping that they came online too.

Thanks!

And so the wait officially begins. Norrdeth, can you edit the title to "Exams/Results Thread; Summer 2012"?

/twiddles thumbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

DB21 wrote: »
    And so the wait officially begins. Norrdeth, can you edit the title to "Exams/Results Thread; Summer 2012"?

Yip!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

22nd of June is my birthday :)

22nd of June is my birthday :)

"Happy birthday, you're repeating!" I'm sure they could make that into a cake somewhere :pac: /jk

one of the guys in my boyfriend's class has announced on facebook that he passed all his exams. How does he know that? The rest of his class don't know that!

• Advertisement

How so Joe wrote: »
    one of the guys in my boyfriend's class has announced on facebook that he passed all his exams. How does he know that? The rest of his class don't know that!

I call bull****?

Advertisement