Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam/Results Thread; Summer 2012

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

so I failed a few, quants and econometrics i got 32 in them what are the odds of me appealing them both and getting 40.

I was even tning of speaking to the lecturer's on the day were one can check the scripts.

i stil havent told mum/dad.

fecking hell

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

when paying for repeats, who do you make the cheque out to? can you just hand it into the exam office or do you have to post it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

hurray! i proved my theory correct, going to lectures are a waste of time. i experimented by not attending one module this semester yet did all the necessary assignments. i upped my grade by 13% from last semester!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

when paying for repeats, who do you make the cheque out to? can you just hand it into the exam office or do you have to post it?
    It has to be a bank draft, doesn't it?

Oh right. My bad! Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

from the letter:
    Payment may be made by cheque, bank draft or postal order, payable to the Examinations Office.
    so I answered my first question - so does anyone know if can you drop it in to them or is it post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

hurray! i proved my theory correct, going to lectures are a waste of time. i experimented by not attending one module this semester yet did all the necessary assignments. i upped my grade by 13% from last semester!

Another experiment for you beginning September...do that with all of your modules.
    Report back on how that goes for you:P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

I did the same for all my modules this year and got a first in them all ;)

if you can study the notes yourself, it works for some people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

girlonfire wrote: »
    Another experiment for you beginning September...do that with all of your modules.
    Report back on how that goes for you:P

those are my intentions

Advertisement