Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provincial Schools thread 2012-2013 *MOD WARNING POST 1*

Options
1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭lurtz

Not sure where to put this but apparently Harrison Brewer played the season needing surgery, getting his op today

Jesus fairplay to him,sholuder knee or wha?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Ruck Inspector

lurtz wrote: »
    Jesus fairplay to him,sholuder knee or wha?

I've heard which body part but havent got it confirmed as of yet so don't really want to put it out there until I do, should have something later tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Lads does it really matter what he injured? Just say he's injured and may be out for a while
    Munster have got rid of their A schools interpro squad so I assume Leinster and Connacht have got rid of theirs. Anyone confirm that?

ormond lad wrote: »
    Lads does it really matter what he injured? Just say he's injured and may be out for a while
    Munster have got rid of their A schools interpro squad so I assume Leinster and Connacht have got rid of theirs. Anyone confirm that?

Heard Leinster had.

Finances getting tighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Not sure where to put this but apparently Harrison Brewer played the season needing surgery, getting his op today

Hate to sound like a grandad but is it not a bit strange getting surgery 3 weeks before the leaving starts? Unless it was emergency which it sounds like it wasn't?

• Advertisement

Quint2010 wrote: »
    Hate to sound like a grandad but is it not a bit strange getting surgery 3 weeks before the leaving starts? Unless it was emergency which it sounds like it wasn't?

surgery wont stop him doing the leaving,max two days in hospital then home. If anything he can study even more! cos he'll be incapacitated,hurray for that

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rughug

Any word out there re the make up of the Leinster Schools u18 squad for next year?? And are they likely to be any good ..??

rughug wrote: »
    Any word out there re the make up of the Leinster Schools u18 squad for next year?? And are they likely to be any good ..??
    Some of the players involved(not officially announced or the full squad):

Props: Harry Redmond(Michaels), David Molloy(Pres Bray), Martin Mulhall(Kilkenny), Eric O’Sullivan (Templeogue)
    Hooker: Jack Hutchinson(Belvo), Hugo Kean(Blackrock)
    Lock: James Ryan(Michaels), Rob Lalor(Terenure), Tom Treacy(Newbridge)
    Backrow: Max Deegan(Michaels), Willie Connors(Clongowes), Greg Jones(Andrews)
    Scrumhalf: Mark Fogarty(Marys), Ben Mahon(CBC Monkstown)
    Outhalf: Tommy Whittle(Gerrards), Jimmy O'Brien(Newbridge), Michael Gilsenan(Michaels)
    Centre: Jake Howlett(Newbridge), James Lappin(Clongowes), Con Callan(St. Gerrards), Oisin O'Meara(Michaels)
    Back 3: Nathan Delahunt(Newbridge), Terry Kennedy(Marys), Cillian Burke(Clongowes), Jack Power(Blackrock)

Are they any good? well they performed the best against that england side that came over, even though they were missing their best player.
    Hard to really know though, would be almost impossible to be as good as the side from last year though.
    Standout player: James Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Leinster5

Anyone not think that the Leinster u19 and u20 sides look a lot stronger than the other sides. So much depth, especially with the u20's. I think this is the best squad they've had in years.

Leinster5 wrote: »
    Anyone not think that the Leinster u19 and u20 sides look a lot stronger than the other sides. So much depth, especially with the u20's. I think this is the best squad they've had in years.

I wonder will leavy play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

St. Marys will have Shaun Berne as head coach next year.

hes coming back from italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

lurtz wrote: »
    hes coming back from italy?

Would presume so unless he's doing it by skype. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭shawneebuy

8 youths in Leinster U.19 summer training programme

shawneebuy wrote: »
    8 youths in Leinster U.19 summer training programme

pretty good number.