Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryo's Sports Bets!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Sao Paulo v Coritba

Coritiba have one eye on the second leg of the cup on Wednesday and a few players will not be travelling to Sao Paulo because of this

Sao Paulo are a better team anyway with the likes of Lucas and Fabiano in the team and as Coritiba is expected to play some reserve players this is a great opportunity for Sao Paulo to get 3 points on the board.

Sao Paulo - 1 AH @ 7/10

7pts

Sao Paulo -1.25 AH @ 51/50

3pts

Cause I want Fed ex to win, I am having 5pts on Murray now @ 1.975

Elfsborg -1AH @ 2.050

3pts

Didn't get a chance to watch the game in the end ( which is why I was betting on it!) so I can't comment, all I know is it finished 0-0 and that is extremely unusual

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

kryogen wrote: »
    Elfsborg -1AH @ 2.050

3pts
    on elfsborg to score 2 or more. Good luck.

They been getting the excuses ready for Murray since they went off for the rain! he is well in this ffs

• Advertisement

still think federer making too many unforced errors to win actually

Cause I want Fed ex to win, I am having 5pts on Murray now @ 1.975

Brilliant bet to lose!! Delighted :)-5:D

Getting on Santos now (still winless in the league!) to beat Gremio now in play

25minutes gone 0-0

Santos @ 5/4 4pts

Santos to be winning at HT @ 3/1 1pt

:) pretty sweet, and great timing! 3 minutes after I place the bet, Santos take the lead.

Sao Paulo v Coritba

Coritiba have one eye on the second leg of the cup on Wednesday and a few players will not be travelling to Sao Paulo because of this

Sao Paulo are a better team anyway with the likes of Lucas and Fabiano in the team and as Coritiba is expected to play some reserve players this is a great opportunity for Sao Paulo to get 3 points on the board.

Sao Paulo - 1 AH @ 7/10

7pts +4.9

Sao Paulo -1.25 AH @ 51/50

3pts +3.06

Close in the end, 3-1 to Sao Paulo +7.96 from game
    Getting on Santos now (still winless in the league!) to beat Gremio now in play

25minutes gone 0-0

Santos @ 5/4 4pts +5

Santos to be winning at HT @ 3/1 1pt +3

Couple of minutes to go in this one but Santos are 4-1 up so I feel safe!

+8 from game

Bank: 192.44pts 92.44pts

• Advertisement

Very well done. Time to start paying attention to santos at home.

Formation wrote: »
    Very well done. Time to start paying attention to santos at home.

Now that they don't have the Copa they should be a lot more focused alright

Don't really like any football bets today, must have a look through some other sports! Not much else to do when your sick :)

In the tennis I think Rochus will beat Go Soeda and am going to get on this quick as the odds are dropping fast

Olivier Rochus @ 1.70 7pts

Now the bet is placed I can go further :) Rochus is more comfortable on grass then Go Soeda imo and he did well here last year making it to the final, he always does well here in fact, 2 finals and a semi in the last 3 years afaik, Soeda is better on hard surfaces and although he is no pushover I fully expect Rochus to progress.

Doing his best to make a balls of the tennis bet!

In the tennis I think Rochus will beat Go Soeda and am going to get on this quick as the odds are dropping fast

Olivier Rochus @ 1.70 7pts

Now the bet is placed I can go further :) Rochus is more comfortable on grass then Go Soeda imo and he did well here last year making it to the final, he always does well here in fact, 2 finals and a semi in the last 3 years afaik, Soeda is better on hard surfaces and although he is no pushover I fully expect Rochus to progress.

Came in despite a bit of a falter

+4.9

Catolica bet lost so that was -10 and the tennis bet brings us up to date at

Bank 187.34 87.34

A CL and EL treble for tomorrow that should really come in

Floriana v Elfsborg won 4-0
    Tre Penne v Dudelange 4-0 at HT and I have to go so Im going out on a limb and calling it a W
    Lusitanos v Valleta 1-0 win, tight!

Will decide when I get up tomorrow, would be hugely amazed if any of them fail to win.

10 would return 17.80 @ current odds

Did it

Small nibble on Universitario v Sport Boys possibly also for tomorrow night, currently best priced @ 8/13

4/7 or 8/15 generally

Two poor teams really so I will give this a bit more thought before deciding. 14th playing 15th :)

Scanning through Elfsborgs last few away EL ties, and the results have been poor against mediocre teams and with the coach saying he is leaving a few at home I may revise that one to an unders bet, supposed to be quite hot tomorrow in Malta and they wont be used to that. Plus this will be the 4th game in 11 days for them. From the first leg it seems the Malteese are fairly ****e (8-0) so I wont hold out much hope for them to score a lot, under 3 or 4 maybe the bet

• Advertisement

Elfsborg failed to score at home at the weekend in the league against a team who ship a lot of goals.

any important injuries?

Formation wrote: »
    Elfsborg failed to score at home at the weekend in the league against a team who ship a lot of goals.

any important injuries?

Yep, I remember :) they are showing signs of fatigue I guess, no real injury concerns but the coach has said he will leave a lot of players at home, so I expect something like a reserve team almost today now. The tie is over, there is no way they will get beat 9-0 like!

As I said, it will be their 4th game in 11 days, and they are going from relatively cool temperature/humidity to heat and plenty of humidity :) Supposed to be around the 36o mark today.

I do not expect them to lose, but a 1 or 2 goal victory is likely I feel, to be honest it is quite hard to predict, the bet I like most right now is under 4 goal line. However if they get an early goal then that bet will be in serious trouble (they scored 5 first half goals in the first leg) But they are normally a lot better at home then away anyway.

It may even become a no bet game by kick off! :D

Following on from Tennis success yesterday I will have another go at it today, this time on the clay in Stuttgart which is important as it is the surface that makes this bet most appealing. Cedrik-Marcel Stebe v Lukasz Kubot

Going to be taking Kubot to win outright at 7/10

Same as last time, neither are great players so this is a bit of a reach but Kubot has his best record on clay this year, he reached the third round of the French open, winning over 50% of his games there (clay) compared with a season average of 47%, his opponent has won just 27% of his matches this year and is a regular first round casualty (7 of 11)

Hopefully this goes with form/stats

Kubot @ 7/10 5pts no dice! lost 2-1.............-5

Against the stats/form :)

Best I can get on Universitario now is 4/7, still going to do it though having checked more into it, particularly the H2H stats at home which have seen Universitario win the last 5 in a row on this ground v Sport Boys.

The game usually goes over 2.5 goals (4 out of the last 5 times)

So 7 pts on the win @ 4/7
    3pts on over 2.5 @10/11

10 pt total stake

Final Score 1-1 and I declare shenanigans on that game! hope they both get relegated

My bookie tells me that shenanigans does not get my money back however

Criciuma (4/7)

v (10/3)

Boa (11/2)

and Universitario (4/7)

Double: 4pt

Universitario drew so thats that

A CL and EL treble for tomorrow that should really come in

Floriana v Elfsborg won 4-0
    Tre Penne v Dudelange 4-0 at HT and I have to go so Im going out on a limb and calling it a W
    Lusitanos v Valleta 1-0 win, tight!

Will decide when I get up tomorrow, would be hugely amazed if any of them fail to win.

10 would return 17.80 @ current odds

Did it

+7.80

Two steps forward one step back with this log a lot, plenty of it has been down to ill discipline and some down to bad luck so I can't complain. I have not been putting the effort into my picks that I should for a little while now and I will try to rectify that.

Bank: 176.14

Europa League games I like, Gomel have a 6 goal advantage from the first leg and have a big game domestically two days after this game but even if the guy puts out a reserve team I can't see them not scoring at least 3 goals, and I would be very surprised if the Faroe Island team can manage to get on the scoresheet, they are always fodder in this competition, Gomel dont have any European achievement to be proud of themselves but are a lot better this season, they are currently 3rd in the Belarussian premier league (6 points behind BATE but with two games in hand) and that leage has come on a lot over the last few seasons thanks in no small part to BATE.

I think the odds on Gomel -2.75 @ 1.950 is decent.

7 pts will be staked here more then likely, think it has a better then average chance of coming in.

4-0

+6.65

ATP Umag

Fabio Fognini v Alexandr Dolgopolov

I think Alex is priced well for this, he is better on clay, he is seeded for this event so didn't have to play the first round which means I didn't get to take a look at him but I feel pretty confident he will come throught his, he is the better player, he has a better serve, technique and as I said, he is better on this surface, Fabio is having a good season and he came through his first round match without much difficulty.

However his opponent there is pretty **** on clay. I will take the chance here in what could be a very close affair that Alex will come through the match as the winner, previous winner of this tournament and has points to defend!

Dolgopolov @9/10

5pt

+4.5

• Advertisement

Last but not least for now, Zimbru v Bangor in the Europa League

Zimbru have serious problems scoring goals, the owner has recently sacked the manager because he didnt like the style of play, the players have not been paid for two months and well, they are not great anyway!

Bangor defended well in the first game and used long ball tactics to try to get past the Zimbru defence but it didnt work, and the game finished 0-0, to ask them to travel to Moldova and play in extremely hot conditions and try to get the win will be tough and I dont think they will do it.

I think it will be a home win, by a goal or two at most, between the two of them they managed to get 6 shots on goal in the 90 minutes in the first leg and although Bangor were marginally better overall the heat and home conditions should swing the game in Zimbrus favour possibly but I do not expect this to get above 2.5 goals either way

Under 2.5 @10/11

10pt

Obviously whichever bets I feel strongest about tend to be wrong! 65 minutes gone, 2-1 -10

Advertisement