Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryo's Sports Bets!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Stjarnan to keep a clean sheet, 11/10

7pts

lol as soon as I placed it they concede! To 10 men! shower of **** :) they better score now

double edit! one bit of luck, as I said they scored when I was placing the bet, with the delay for in play betting the market suspended and the bet was not accepted thankfully! Unfortunately I have no way of proving this since their is no record of the bet now, apologies. I should have placed the bet before posting.

kryogen wrote: »
    Selfoss v Stjarnan BTTS @ 8/13

10pts

Both teams score a lot, both teams concede a lot :)

Early red card has out this in jeopardy, i am looking at a buy out.

+6.15

Bank 178.18

Come on Serena!

Ecuador

Deportive Quito v Dep Macara

Taking Dep Quito -1AH @ 17/20 10pts

Lithuania

Granitas v Palanga

The best bets for this game are over2.5 and BTTS but I am considering taking Granitas outright @ 4/7 to win the match.

Neither team is in exemplary form but Granitas is better, unbeaten in 5 games, unbeaten at home this season, Palanga has gone 4 games without a win, losing 3.

the odds for BTTS and over 2.5 are pretty tight though so will get back to this in the morning before I decide properly.

To hell with it, I will place 3.5pts on Granitas now and if I get a chance I will maybe put some more on tomorrow.

Granitas @ 4/7 3.5pts

The price has collapsed on the outright now, no value in the 4/9 or 2/5 being offered but I will add Granitas -1 AH @1.975 for another 10pts considering the heavy support they are receiving (and cause the rugby has upset me which is a poor reason admittedly)

Price has returned to 1/2 with bet365 for the win now, puzzling

Price has shifted back to 4/7 again.

:( not looking good anymore

Real world cover shot ftw!

Rugby Union Super 15

I have got to start researching a little earlier as I am simply too tired/have no interest in doing write ups after a certain point!

Queensland Reds v Highlanders, should be a win for the Reds but I do not like the 1/3, too skinny

I am going to have 2 bets, first the weather is good and both teams can score so I expect points. The reds should have too much in the end.

over 45.5 @ 7/8 8pts

Reds -7 @4/5 10pts

Looks like I called this one perfectly too :rolleyes:

6-3 to the Reds at half time, some seriously disappointing ****e on display

re edit! second half has sprung to life but the brutality of the first half means the overs bet is fecked, I have already bought out of this but am not including it in the log. I will no longer think about buy outs for the log as after giving it some thought, it just doesnt seem right, it kind of goes against what the log is for I think

• Advertisement

Rugby Union Super 15

Chiefs v Crusaders

Think the Chiefs will pull off an upset here, the weather forecast is bad and they have the better forward line, including their top scorer.

Chiefs @11/10 3pts

I like the added insurance that +1.5 offers but I will stick with my belief that they will win outright and cause a slight upset anyway.

Dan Carter was excellent for the Crusaders, missed a couple of kicks but his good play and penalties took this away from the Chiefs who can count themselves a little unlucky here, failed to capitlaise fully on some good situations (like having a line out inside the Crusaders danger zone with only a few minutes remaining and not throwing the ball straight!!!) and had the chance to win it in the end but could get nothing going. Really enjoyable game of rugby though, it should have at least ended in a draw but I will settle for the entertainment I got from it :)

Now roll on the Reds and profit hopefully! -3

Considering So You Think has pulled out and I have a fair price now on Farhh imo, I am adding another bet for the race also, as a cover I guess.

I have to decide between Cityscape and Bonfire, although I may aslo have a sneaky get on the 50/1 shot Cogito :)

Its looking like Cityscape at this point.

Yes, at times I use this log to ramble with my thoughts out loud :)

Considering I am already waiting on Williams for a bet in the tennis (she is now 1/7 to win the final) should I back the opponent @ 9/2 to guarantee small profit or let it run............................................

2 points on her guarantees I break even if she pulls off an upset, hardly worth it though I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Considering I am already waiting on Williams for a bet in the tennis (she is now 1/7 to win the final) should I back the opponent @ 9/2 to guarantee small profit or let it run............................................

2 points on her guarantees I break even if she pulls off an upset, hardly worth it though I think

I would say leave it run. I can't see Williams not winning.

BKC wrote: »
    I would say leave it run. I can't see Williams not winning.

Yeah I more then likely will, 7 pts on Williams so not as if its a disaster if she gets upset.

Just thinking out loud really, putting it down in writing so I can read it and be sure of what I am doing lol

Im wrecked :)

• Advertisement

Rugby Union Super 15

I have got to start researching a little earlier as I am simply too tired/have no interest in doing write ups after a certain point!

Queensland Reds v Highlanders, should be a win for the Reds but I do not like the 1/3, too skinny

I am going to have 2 bets, first the weather is good and both teams can score so I expect points. The reds should have too much in the end.

over 45.5 @ 7/8 8pts

Reds -7 @4/5 10pts

Looks like I called this one perfectly too :rolleyes:

6-3 to the Reds at half time, some seriously disappointing ****e on display

re edit! second half has sprung to life but the brutality of the first half means the overs bet is fecked, I have already bought out of this but am not including it in the log. I will no longer think about buy outs for the log as after giving it some thought, it just doesnt seem right, it kind of goes against what the log is for I think

Late try for highlanders destoryed the handicap aswell with Reds only winning by 6 :(

Absolute disaster of a start to the day, the buy out helped salvage in in real world terms but the log has taken a pasting!

Can only get better surely

Lithuania

Granitas v Palanga

The best bets for this game are over2.5 and BTTS but I am considering taking Granitas outright @ 4/7 to win the match.

Neither team is in exemplary form but Granitas is better, unbeaten in 5 games, unbeaten at home this season, Palanga has gone 4 games without a win, losing 3.

the odds for BTTS and over 2.5 are pretty tight though so will get back to this in the morning before I decide properly.

To hell with it, I will place 3.5pts on Granitas now and if I get a chance I will maybe put some more on tomorrow.

Granitas @ 4/7 3.5pts

The price has collapsed on the outright now, no value in the 4/9 or 2/5 being offered but I will add Granitas -1 AH @1.975 for another 10pts considering the heavy support they are receiving (and cause the rugby has upset me which is a poor reason admittedly)

Price has returned to 1/2 with bet365 for the win now, puzzling

Price has shifted back to 4/7 again.

:( not looking good anymore

Real world cover shot ftw!

Palanga scored with the first shot of the game, equaliser came just before half time and it took until the 92nd minute for Granitas to get a winner, both teams had their chances in truth and I am just happy to get out of the game tbh

Today would have become known as Black Friday for the log but for it

Push on the AH and +2 on the outright.

Big well done to Roger Federer today, delighted for the guy!

Also a massive thank you to Rossum who has turned my bad log day into and excellent betting day!! :)

Ecuador

Deportive Quito v Dep Macara

Taking Dep Quito -1AH @ 17/20 10pts

Win +8.5

If Serena wins tomorrow my couple of days will be salvaged

Bank:170.68

Peru

Sport Boys Association v Sport Huancayo

Sport Huancayo have 25 points (20 points they won on home ground) so they are home team,on away ground they won only 5 points (1w-2d-7l)

Sport Boys need points to avoid relegation

teams are in good relationships so i think that home win is good option here
    small stakes

Credit to fpicks00 for the info,.

5pts @11/8 home win. +6.88 2-0 nice relaxing win

My other bet for the ecplise is going to be Cityscape

I think he is overpriced without SYT in the race and maybe the run he had in Hong Kong is making people forget his win in Dubai, I think he is certain to figure in the run in anyway and although the price is better with Bonfire (Hammonds bet of the day) who is drifting and Nathaniel has got to be respected, I feel Cityscape could pull this off now and I see it as almost an e/w to nothing, if Farhh is not as good as I think it might be, Cityscape would be my next choice

Its not a great race in fairness and you could do worse if you want a bigger priced horse to have a look at Godolphins other horse, Monterosso.

2.5pt e/w @ 6/1 -5

Lithuania

Nevezis v Polonija

Nevezis @ 8/15

10pt +5.33

Finland

SJK v Hameenlinna

SJK -1.5 AH @1.975 -10 I say it again and again, Finland = no bet ffs, I am stupid
    10pt

Peru

Alianza Lima v Melgar

Alianza Lima @ 8/15

10pt -10 but I don't know how

Ah ****e, was coming on to add a double including the Lithuanian team but I missed the start!

Farhh was 2nd so that bet pushes

1pt on Agneizska @ 6/1 -1

• Advertisement

7pts Williams outright win @23/20

+8.05

Botafogo v Bahia

Over 2.5 goals @ 3/4

12pts +9

Internacional v Cruzeiro

Cruzeiro DNB @ 13/5

5pts went down 2-1, disappointed with that -5

Im missing a post, I had bet on Salthill Devon and Wexford Youths to go over 2.5 goals, now I was gonna log it now, but I just checked and the bet would already be in (2-1 at the mo)so I wont, but fcuking hell thats annoying!

Could have sworn I posted it up late last night, had edited it in to a post, but didnt feel right about it would have been a nice boost :)

Ah well

FC Melgar double chance 6/5
    5pts

+6

Libertad v Rubio Nu

Libertad -1.75 AH @ 23/20

5pts

Stink! Another team playing against ten men, cept it wasnt the goalkeeping heroics, it was the ****eness that had the game end 1-0

LDU Quito v Manta FC (in play)

LDU Quito @ 4/6

10 pts +6.67

One for tomorrow also

Universidad Catolica v Palestino

Catolica @ 11/20

10pts

Goalkeeper should be drug tested in the Alianza match! A super human performance to get his team out of there with a 0-0 after going down to ten men so early in the second half!

FC Dallas V San Jose Earthquakes

SJ @ 15/8 4pts 0-0 -4

2.5 goals

21/20 4pts +4.20

Chivas USA v Vancouver Whitecaps

VW +0.25 @ 10/11 0-0 +1.82

2pts

Under 2.5 goals @ 8/13

3pts +1.85

Under 1.5 @ 4/6

Libertad v Rubio

+4

I quite like Brazil for the Gold at the Olympics (soccer)

The best price I can find is 2/1 however, its a bit skinny so Ill take a while to decide

After a quick scout, the price has been dropping so I doubt it will go back up, especially considering the group

Brazil Gold medal @ 2/1

6pts

They have easily the best squad, and the defending champs did not even qualify, it looks like a great opportunity for them to get a first gold medal in this tournament.

Uruguay look overpriced to me also

• Advertisement

Bank: 189.48

Basel v Standard Liege

Don't normally like friendlies, however the odds seem quite nice on Basel to beat the Belgian team in the match tomorrow, they have been so so in their other friendlies, but are much further along in their preparation then Standard, who have only played a friendly against an amateur side.

They are also experimenting with a new formation and some new players, Basel lost one of their better players but are still probably the best team in Switzerland, reading comments online the Standard coach has said he is not concerned about the result, more about the players performance and in getting some fitness going.

I feel the odds of evens are too good for me to pass on

Basel to win @ 2.00

5pts -5

Advertisement