Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryo's Sports Bets!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

544c3a95354f417e6db70e5195d2ba10.png?1342828869

6.5pts

Gyazo is now acting the bollix so

Degerfors v Osters IF Osters 5/6 Well, that was my fault, thought the bloody game was over and updated it, Degenfors have scored twice in the last 9 minutes now to make it 2-2 ****ing hell cursed my own bet
    (Full Time Result)

5pts Genuinely cannot accept that, Osters lose a 2 goal lead with 8 minutes to go? **** off -5

Nathaniel in the 4.35 @ Ascot - 11/4 4pts beaten at the line :( photo finish -4

Have a treble of Basel, CSKA and Molde too 3pt

I know CSKA won and I cant be arsed looking at which one lost or maybe both did -3

St. Nicholas Abbey also in the 4.35

Cover shot 2pt @ 4/1 -2

Federer to win the US Open @ 5/1 is something I am considering, he has such a good record at Flushing Meadows and has been very consistent the last 2 years again. He has lost in the past from great winning positions, but always does well there and after his Wimbeldon success I think he will be full of confidence and motivated to retain his world number 1 spot (that is so important to him) Also with the odds being what they are now they represent a decent chance for trading later also.

Had some stuff to do this afternoon/evening so didnt get to log the bets again, but did follow the Crolwey log once more at Lingfield (thinking he might get something as he had been terrible at Ascot) so big thanks to mystubbleitches for the big winner

bf44b1506f7ce1e3e078b5036d9eba5a.png?1342903653

1pt +22

Wasnt all good there of course

18135c9e42aef6660280eef2f3805c58.png?1342903756

1pt -1

Will have a loook around for tonight but tbh Im shattered so doubt I will be betting on anything

• Advertisement

Bank: 202.96

050c06c92b42644bbee6eac6fe30473a.png?1342906821

Mineiro have an excellent away record and I like the odds

3pts +3

3215e7e6b184ae635c645b34fa0c1765.png?1342907416

2pts -2

Edit: There is about 10 minutes to go in the Ecuador game and there has been a total of 7 shots in the game! I am pretty sure I can write this off

lol with the 8th shot of the entire match in the 95th minute the away team have just scored! Brilliant

c0da83767c0e80060049184931c82d5c.png?1342916522

Just did this for 4pts -4

Load of ****.

That is all, the football betting has been going badly lately, due to bad luck and bad research, I will be concentrating on other sports for a few days I would think.

Timed the bet to perfection :rolleyes:

Bank: 199.96

• Advertisement

Just noticed (while waiting for the GP) that I didnt post up my only bet for the race

d79f8a056982a022a3cfee2139db95bd.png?1342941702

3pt +13.5

Alonso has a good record here, as does Ferrari and he has since qualified on pole position for the race which should only help his chances, I am hoping the weather is not going to be as bad as feared because then all bets are off really and anything can happen, it just becomes about survival!

Alonso currently leads the drivers championship and is one of only two drivers to win more then one race this season, Webber and Vettel are not far behind though and will be pushing as hard as they can, particularly Vettel who has never won a German GP, Alonso has won here twice in the past. He did very well in the wet conditions in qualifying to take pole and I am betting he can extend his advantage over hometown favourite Vettel today who if we are being honest never seems fully comfortable when the real pressure is on oddly enough for a Champion.

He at least needs to be sure he finishes ahead of his team mate and Red Bulls supposed number 2 driver Mark Webber (the other man to win two races) to keep the pressure on Alonso in the drivers championship and hopefully the inter team battle will keep him occupied. first corner will be crucial to the race imo as if Alonso holds the lead into it he will be very hard to beat, Vettel is so much better when leading, he is excellent when he takes pole in qualifying and manages to hold the lead on the first lap, he is so good at opening comfortale gaps between himself and the chasing pack but is not as good when he is in that chasing pack.

Alonso is on pole and Vettel is second on the grid, that is why the first corner is crucial for me I think, Alonso needs to hold position coming to the bend, Schumacher is 3rd on the grid and has won this race 4 times in the past,he is undoubtably past his best but given the right circumstances could surely still get himself onto the winners podium today and is a threat, essentially though it comes down tot he front two for me and my money goes with the brilliance of Alonso.

Couple of tennis bets also

Juan Monaco v Tommy Haas, I think this will go to three sets and like the odds on over 22.5 games @1.91

Haas will be competitive but I feel Monaco will come through this, Haas has been the beneficiary of some terrible play by his opponents to get this far while Monaco has played some pretty good tennis, he has won the last couple of H2H games and has lost the first set in both, I hope for more of the same today.

3pt -3 Finished with 22 games! Headwrecking

Janko Tipsarevic - Thomaz Bellucci

If anyone follows my tennis betting pattern they will see Bellucci's name pop up a lot, he is a player I really like and am very tempted to go with an outright win for him in this one, in terms of H2H they have played twice and have 1 win each, but for safety I think I will also go with over 22.5 games @ 1.91

5pts +4.55

I am also going to take Bellucci outright to win the match because the odds are too good on him I feel, there is little to separate the two on the surface though the Serb is a better player overall (ranked 8th) Bellucci ranked 60th at the moment, Bellucci is playing some good tennis and while Tipsarevic is not at his best this tournament he could still pull out the big performance today so this bet is a little more risky and only for low stakes

Bellucci @ 2.63

2pt +3.26

I love Bellucci, takes out the number 1 seed like it ain't no thang :)

Been a beautiful drive from Alonso, led from the start and been perfect so far but there is an air of inevitability about Button passing him. 8 laps to go and Button will finish stronger, faster car and better tires.

If there was a bit of a gap I would be more optomistic but with the DRS the advantage is with Button.

Vettel has been pushing like a maniac and he is making progress too! gaining on Button each lap :) gonna be some finish to the race!

5 laps to go 1.5 second gap between Alonso and Button

Get the **** in there!!!!

What a drive he gave that car today :)

Bank: 218.21 118.21+

kryogen wrote: »
    544c3a95354f417e6db70e5195d2ba10.png?1342828869

6.5pts

Gyazo is now acting the bollix so

Degerfors v Osters IF Osters 5/6 Well, that was my fault, thought the bloody game was over and updated it, Degenfors have scored twice in the last 9 minutes now to make it 2-2 ****ing hell cursed my own bet
    (Full Time Result)

5pts Genuinely cannot accept that, Osters lose a 2 goal lead with 8 minutes to go? **** off -5

Nathaniel in the 4.35 @ Ascot - 11/4 4pts beaten at the line :( photo finish -4

Brom won so have to update that +4

Bank: 222.21 +122.21

The golf finished disappointingly, two porr rounds in the middle killed me, Colsaerts finished tied 7th, of course I had done the bet with bet365 who paid top 6! So nothing bakc at all, will keep faith in him though as I believe he will repay the faith a little further down the line

-2pts

• Advertisement

I'm not betting on football at the moment but two bets I have to do for the Olympics, well they are done, other then the Brazil for the gold and Uruguay to win a medal, is Leandro Damiao top scorer and Marco Fabian top scorer bets

Damiao @20's, I think he is a better priced bet then Hulk or Pato, super little player

Fabian @50's (bets price now is 33/1) Mexico could surprise a few, they have a decent team and a handy group, Fabian was the top scorer in the recent Toulon tournament and his record at under 23 level is great, scored 13 in his last 12 games now. With two handy, on paper, group games I hope he can get himself a few goals and give this a shot

1pt e/w on Damiao
    2pt e/w on Fabian

Both represent good value to me

1/4 odds top 4 e/w terms

Whoops! Completely forgot to stick this in the log and wanna do it before I hit the hay

d0f4b0ac33542a1ed02194508459b04b.png?1343178231

First football bet for a few days

8pts

kryogen wrote: »
    Whoops! Completely forgot to stick this in the log and wanna do it before I hit the hay

d0f4b0ac33542a1ed02194508459b04b.png?1343178231

First football bet for a few days

8pts

Winner,

+6.4

Watching Atletico (who I backed on the AH beat Santos) try to see the game out(shameless bragging yes, added to the log, sadly no) and have been looking at Formula 1 betting. I am considering taking Vettel to win the Hungarian GP, but for Hamilton to be pole also possibly, depends on the weather and I will wait a little bit longer before making up my mind.

b661517c640641064d632e0f62ce815e.png?1343353137

For my aftertiming sins

Its about that time of the week that I put some money on Nicolas Colsaerts to win :)

Next event is the USPGA for the big hitter from Belgium, He is having a very good season, 8 top 10 finishes including a tied 7th at the British Open just gone. He is 5th in the order of merit, a place higher then Rory and as I said, he is a big hitter, he has the longest driving average in the world, yes, bigger then Bubba (who I am also taking) which could prove to be important as the course hosting the event is the Ocean Course in South Carolina which is a monstrous 7680 yard par 72 course!!

The course should suit him down to the ground, and if the weather that is predicted comes also it should pose him no problems as he has performed well in strong winds already this season.

Currently 84/1 on betfair, but will be waiting for the other markets to open up before betting there.

1.5pt e/w @ 66/1

Have done Lewis Hamilton for pole @ 2/1 for 5pts +10

Also done Vettel for the win @ 3/1 for 3pts -3

He will need a massive round today, and I do not exactly expect to receive dividends here, but I have to back Matt Hill for a top 10 finish in the Canadian Open with Betfair at 120 (119/1)

He is currently1 under, started slowly but hopefully he will pick up now over the weekend, 10 strokes off the lead and barring something special too far away to win it, but a top ten finish would not be beyond him imo

He is 299/1 for a top 5 which is slightly tempting, but not enough :)

I suppose its technically an in play bet so

002b8541573a93f2536276efd37a8b96.png

1pt

Hamilton was like a boss out there today! +10

So tempted by Vettel on the enhanced win only market on bet365, 23/5, may have to have another nibble. Hamilton @ 20/23 from the front isn't bad either though I feel and he will have a real drive to make up for what happened last time

• Advertisement

Following a tip (he is the fave anyway) for the boxing at the olympics I will be having 7.5pts on Shiming Zou to take the gold in the light fly weight division. His record is absolutely brilliant and the odds I got on betfair of 6/4 seem to be a little too high to leave it alone

7.5pt

Advertisement