Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kryo's Sports Bets!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Seems somebody did know something about that match, the odds movement was right and Juan won 3-0, quite a shock scoreline there unless you already knew the result :)

-0.95pts

Bank 123.25 +23.25

A double for tomorrow,

Bet Confirmation - RE53917447I - Internet Time of bet: 09/05/2012 20:17:33 Print
    Selections
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 BK Hacken BK Hacken v Gefle IF
    (Full Time Result) 10/05/2012 None 4/9 To Run
    2 Valur Reykjavik Valur Reykjavik v Selfoss
    (Full Time Result) 10/05/2012 None 11/20 To Run

Doing this early, as I may not get on tomorrow.

5pt double

Throwing a cover shot on the Iceland game as the odds have moved from 11/20 for Valur to 10/11.

Copa Libertadore

Santos v Bolivar

The first leg went as expected, with a Bolivar side that has its fans and altitude grinding its way to a 2-1 win, helped by some good set pieces. Now the second leg should be an easy win for Santos. The fans in La Paz also gave Neymar a hard time, and threw some objects at him, I'm sure he will be well motivated to repay them this time around.

Santos has won 18 of its last CL home matches, with two draws. Last time they played Bolivar, they lost 3-4 in Bolivia to smash them 6-0 at home.

Santos have not conceded in 6 home games in a row in all competitions and only twice in the last 10 home matches.

Santos are very clearly a class above (at least). This should not be close.

Santos -2.5 @ 1.950 15pts I'm calling this early, win! +14.25

May get back to this later and do a couple more bets.

Other bet is (with thanks to Ade)

Santos -2 @1.575 win
    Universidad de Chile -1 @1.475

Double 5pts

kryogen wrote: »
    A double for tomorrow,

Bet Confirmation - RE53917447I - Internet Time of bet: 09/05/2012 20:17:33 Print
    Selections
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 BK Hacken BK Hacken v Gefle IF
    (Full Time Result) 10/05/2012 None 4/9 To Run
    2 Valur Reykjavik Valur Reykjavik v Selfoss
    (Full Time Result) 10/05/2012 None 11/20 To Run

Doing this early, as I may not get on tomorrow.

5pt double

Despite the huge odds shift Valur came home 3-1 winners so the double comes in but the cover shot negates most of the profit, the total comes in at +2.19

Bank 125.44 +25.44

• Advertisement

Copa Libertadore

Santos v Bolivar

The first leg went as expected, with a Bolivar side that has its fans and altitude grinding its way to a 2-1 win, helped by some good set pieces. Now the second leg should be an easy win for Santos. The fans in La Paz also gave Neymar a hard time, and threw some objects at him, I'm sure he will be well motivated to repay them this time around.

Santos has won 18 of its last CL home matches, with two draws. Last time they played Bolivar, they lost 3-4 in Bolivia to smash them 6-0 at home.

Santos have not conceded in 6 home games in a row in all competitions and only twice in the last 10 home matches.

Santos are very clearly a class above (at least). This should not be close.

Santos -2.5 @ 1.950 15pts I'm calling this early, win! +14.25

May get back to this later and do a couple more bets.

Other bet is (with thanks to Ade)

Santos -2 @1.575 win
    Universidad de Chile -1 @1.475 win

Double 5pts+6.62

Great night had all round there :)

Bank 146.31 +46.31

Small bet today on an Azerbaijan Premier League game

Ravan Baku - Sumqayit

The home team have nothing to play for, the away team must win to survive. Sumqayit have not beaten Ravan Baku in many attempts, lost 4 of last 5 against them, drew the other.

The only reason I am doing this bet is the odds shifted has been extreme, they were 5.00 at 2am this morning, they are currently as low as 1.91

I'm taking the chance that all is not right with this game basically :)

5pts staked @ 2.00 (evens) If it was fixed nobody told them! Blew a 2 goal lead -5

The other bet is the German cup final, Dortmund v Munich, they are evenly matched teams, Munich have a lot to play for having been beaten the last 4 times they met and also losing out on the league to them, but Dortmund are in excellent shape also and both teams will play their best.

Played about with backing Munich +0.5 or BTTS, maybe that would be the safer option, but I am actually going to take the Unders in the game.

They may just cancel each other out and have a low scoring game, last league meeting was 2-0 Dortmund I think, this could be a 1-1 draw.

Goal line under 2.5 @ 1.975 3pts early goal was a killer! -3

Going on holiday for a few weeks tomorrow so probably won't get to put up anything if I do have a bet or two.

I will go with this for next week which I think is a pretty certain one.

England to beat the West Indies in the 1st Test, starts on the 21st iirc

England @ 8/15 30pts

St. Louis Cardinals v Atlanta Braves (MLB)

Starts in a few minutes, no time for write up

5pts St. Louis @ 1.81

St. Louis Cardinals v Atlanta Braves (MLB)

Starts in a few minutes, no time for write up

5pts St. Louis @ 1.81

Didnt get to watch this in the end, Braves won though :(-5pts

in the cricket England obliged as expected to that was +16pts

Bank 149.31 +49.31

• Advertisement

Going against my usual rules here and betting on International friendly matches.

Spain to win to nil 4/7
    Japan to win to nil 4/5

5pt stake

More a bet for an interest then a huge lean on it anyway

Going against my usual rules here and betting on International friendly matches.

Spain to win to nil 4/7
    Japan to win to nil 4/5

5pt stake

More a bet for an interest then a huge lean on it anyway

Spain game was the only one that actually gave me a sweat for the money!

Return: 14.13
    Less Stake 5

Profit 9.13

New Bank 158.44

One bet for me today, did it yesterday in fact.

Swedish League football

b9c5414113ee49ed42b757ac37ac3d12.png

Looks to be a very good price, it is a derby so form has the potential to go out the window of course, the last 5 games have ended in 4 wins and a loss for the selection.

There is a gulf in class between these teams and I cant see anything other then a comfortable win.

10pt stake

One bet for me today, did it yesterday in fact.

Swedish League football

b9c5414113ee49ed42b757ac37ac3d12.png

Looks to be a very good price, it is a derby so form has the potential to go out the window of course, the last 5 games have ended in 4 wins and a loss for the selection.

There is a gulf in class between these teams and I cant see anything other then a comfortable win.

10pt stake

The game finishes 2-1 +8.33

Was a lot more comfortable then the scoreline suggests tbh, the opposition got an early goal but looked pretty toothless other then that.

New Bank 166.77 +66.77

**** sake I had write ups done for my bets tonight and the thing wiped them out! Im not writing them again :(

Picks NBA Boston Celtics v Miami Heat Celtics +8 10/11 94-90 Cletics +9.09
    Picks Brazilian Serie B

Joinville v ASA Joinville win 4/5 (slight concern as it was 7/10 just before I did the bet) I expected them to win comfortably and still willing to bet on them though, this league can be dodgy of course. 1-0 +4

Goias v Parana over 2.5 7/10 infuriating! 2-0 up after 30 minutes and thats how it ended 24 shots missed!
    I think it will be a home win and I also think both teams will score, seems safer. -5

Sao Caetrano v America MG under 2.5 3/5 1-1 +3

10pts on the basketball
    5pts each on the football
    1pt acc (for the lulz)
    5pt double of Goias (1.50) and Celtics +8 +9.31

Total stake 31pts Profit returned 25.09

Too many bets I think, but I have had a few weeks off with the holiday so feel a need to have a little splurge :) indulge the degenerate

Turned out to be a very good night in the end, would have been perfect if there had been just one more goal in the Goias game but we wont complain!

New Bank 191.86 +91.86

This log is going extremely well so far, as I said, the points are not always representative of the actual stake in money that I place on the bet so it has been very profitable for my pocket, hopefully it can continue!

Brazilian Football again tonight

Atletico MG v Bahia

Atletico have started well, they have 2 wins from 2 including a victory over the champions (Corinthians) both games have been 1-0 victories, there are a couple of familiar faces in the MG team, notably Ronaldinho, who they have managed to controversially buy and the former City and Everton striker Jo who will both be making their debuts tonight and I can see them starting with a bang

Bahia are missing a few for this and I am confident that MG will do the business. The stadium will be rocking with the new signings filling the fans with excitement and the good start they have enjoyed to the campaign, they are very strong at home as it is, the last 10 games have ended in 8 victories and 2 draws.

Bahia in contrast have had 2 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats from their last 10 games on the road. They are also in bad form and as I said, are missing two defenders and a midfielder tonight. Last seasons results were a draw in Bahia stadium 1-1 and a 2-0 win here for Atletico.

I am confident of a comfortable victory for this but will bet a little more conservative just in case Im wrong :)

Atletico MG -1 AH 15pt stake @ 1.675

One more quicky, a double of Atletico Minero and Independiente Medellin in the Columbia cup, works out at just over evens, (1.02)

5pt double

Total stake tonight, 20pts

I have also leaned toward the Spurs straight up and the +5 on offer seems quite generous, I think with the pressure that has been on the in the last couple of games off them they may well come out on top tonight, incredibly difficult thing to put a team away in a tight series in the NBA playoffs and thats what OKC have to deal with tonight, if I do have a bet it will be SA +5, think I will leave it alone though

Never in my life saw such a one sided game of football where the team on top demonstrates such a wonderful ability to miss the fcuking target so many times!!!

Should have been a cricket score, absolutely sickened here, Atletico battered them, the whole 90 minutes, Bahia stunned them with an equalizer and Atletico still couldnt test the keeper (they only scored with a penalty)

The bet365 stats read in the end Atletico 39 "dangerous attacks" to 11 for Bahia

24 shots for Atletico to 5 for Bahia, Atletico managed to get a massive 4 on target (1 was a bloody penalty) and Bahia managed 2 on target, scoring 1!

Disastor, one of those things though, happens once in a while unfortunately. Doesnt make me feel any less sick

-20pts

Going to back Independiente Medellin -1 on the AH @ 2.350 to try get out a little 10pt

Calling it early -10pts I am just kinda laughing at this one, again the better team but couldnt score in a whore house with a wad of fifties tbh

-30 on the night, and the basketball is going the way I would have bet so not impressed there either!

Bank 161.86 +61.86

Came on to update my bet from earlier, apparently something went wrong or it was deleted for some reason? I highly doubt that though, this feels like seriously bad aftertiming but I did actually put these bet up at like 3.30pm this afternoon. I have no idea what happened that it is not here.

9ca0695053acb4db76cf8319356e04c6.png

9ff6ef0d7a09c356f04c42632b17fe21.png?1339189331

ce5e22e37140637f0382f4c8010bd310.png?1339189392

It was 2 x 10pt stakes (the singles)
    One 5pt double (DNB)

Poland single -10
    Russia single +15
    Double +3.63

Bank 170.49 +70.49

USA v Antigua

USA -1.5 HT AH

This should be a massacre and hopefully they will start strong

10pts @ 1.8 +8

Got lucky with that, USA terrible in front of goal, but a penalty just before half time gave them a 2-0 lead

Bank 178.45 +78.45

• Advertisement

Holland v Denamrk

This game is of vital importance to the Dutch, it is vital they get off to a good start in the tournament given the other two teams in the group, on paper they are a far superior team but have had issues in major tournaments in the past despite being generally one of the strongest squads out there.

This Dutch team boast some fantastic players and got through the Qualifiers in superb form, failing to win in just one of the games, where they had nothing to play for and could be forgiven for taking it easy.

With RVP they have one of the deadliest strikers in world football, ably backed by Huntelaar who will always score when given chances and with players like Robben, Van der Vaart and Sneijder they should not be lacking creativity in the forward line.

The coach has done very well since coming in and looking back to 2010 WC final, if Robben had beaten Casillas in that one on one then we could very well be talking about the World Champions right now, but it wasn't to be. 8 wins out of 8 in the WC, 9 wins out of 10 in the Euros shows you something, they know how to win and more often then not they do.

Denmark are missing their number 1 goalie for the tournament due to injury and with the exception of Agger Kjaer and Eriksson they are not a very special looking team, they do have the advantage on set pieces and it is one are of the field that they could genuinely trouble the Dutch I feel.

I think the opening exchanges of this one will be tight, but I expect Holland to have too much over the 90 minutes and get a clear win.

The bet I have settled on is Holland -.5,-1 @2.00 on the AH

I do think Holland are fantastic value at 8/11 straight up also but I do think they will end up with a bit of daylight between them at the final whistle so I will take the handicap, with the insurance on it just in case

Holland -0.5,-1 20pts @2.00

The Dutch are a shower of wasteful gee bags, thats all I can say about this now

Pricks

-20pts

Oh and an extra special Fcuk you to Robben and RVP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Have to agree with you. I HATE soccer but kinda don't have an option but to watch the euros as theyre on everywhere. Holland were disgraceful in front of goal.

Bank 158.45 +58.45

Small double on the Danish matches

They need no explanation, Randers and Vejle

10pts @ 0.75

Very skinny I know, but it should come in and be a confidence booster :)

Edit: Jesus christ! Less then half an hour gone and they are both 2-0 down :( the confidence boost won't be happening then

Swedish Superstratten

Brommapojkarna v Angelholm

Close game on paper, and in all likelihood will be a close game on the field, but Im going with the home team because of their fantastic form at home, 5 wins in the last 5 home games and they are unbeaten there this season, doing well sitting in 5th place in the table.

The opponents are in 6th place, again strong at home but weaker away from home, with just 1 win in their last 5 away games, only 1 loss too though with 3 draws, so as I said it should be very close.

I think the odds represent decent value and thats the main reasoning behind my bet, my actual match prediction is a 2-1 home win

Brommapojkarna @1.975 5pt

Will probably do a couple of Euros bets, one anyway even though I am still strongly considering leaving them off until after this first round of games.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Small double on the Danish matches

They need no explanation, Randers and Vejle

10pts @ 0.75

Very skinny I know, but it should come in and be a confidence booster :)

Edit: Jesus christ! Less then half an hour gone and they are both 2-0 down :( the confidence boost won't be happening then

Poisonous league man, poisonous. Take a leaf out of my book and blacklist it. As I said in my betting log, as bad as the LOI... if not worse.

Didnt look into the bets properly as Randers and Vesje have been good to me before, seems there are other circumstances surrounding the games, wont be going near it again anytime soon anyway!

one team losing 3-1 at home, the other 3-0 at home, kinda hilarious that one was just under 1/3 and one was 2/7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Didnt look into the bets properly as Randers and Vesje have been good to me before, seems there are other circumstances surrounding the games, wont be going near it again anytime soon anyway!

one team losing 3-1 at home, the other 3-0 at home, kinda hilarious that one was just under 1/3 and one was 2/7!

62/1 for the opposite double, madness!

Advertisement