Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal Breaker in a Relationship

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Well Mr Nasty Labeller...
    So all footballers are Dicks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Des Carter

Whats a history of being promiscuous? A virgin or just a lower number than you? :D
    What about if she did everything but penetration with other guys? What if she wore slutty outfits but wouldnt put out?

Sorry Im teasing, but Im genuinely interested in knowing what you define as promiscuous?

well I dont really have a definition of promiscuous as such its not like I wont date someone who has been with 20 guys but 19 would be ok. Personally I would be fairly inexperienced in this area mostly because im not into the whole ONS thing and I only sleep with someone if Im in a long term commited relationship where there are genuine feelings involved (personal choice everyone to their own) and as a result I dont think it would work out with someone who has had a colourfull history.

Also in my experience girls who are involved in a lot of sexual behaviour are often involved for the wrong reasons i.e seeking male attention to feel like their loved or to feel wanted. (I know this isnt always the case)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

No deal breakers for me, what if you meet the most amazing person ever and they have one negative trait on your list!!

.....I'll take anything

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

floggg wrote: »
    Sounds shallow but I was on a date a while back and the guy mentioned something about being into Star Trek within the first 5 minutes.

He was an otherwise really nice guy but I knew in that instant things could never work out.

Someone having a deal breaker like this is a deal breaker for me, even though I don't think that logically makes sense :pac:

I love star trek and star wars, my boyfriend doesn't So we don't watch it together.

I think that's a weird stigma to have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Gonorrhea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Des Carter wrote: »
    well I dont really have a definition of promiscuous as such its not like I wont date someone who has been with 20 guys but 19 would be ok. Personally I would be fairly inexperienced in this area mostly because im not into the whole ONS thing and I only sleep with someone if Im in a long term commited relationship where there are genuine feelings involved (personal choice everyone to their own) and as a result I dont think it would work out with someone who has had a colourfull history.

Also in my experience girls who are involved in a lot of sexual behaviour are often involved for the wrong reasons i.e seeking male attention to feel like their loved or to feel wanted. (I know this isnt always the case)

Hey, its totally up to you what you are comfortable with - Im certainly not judging you!

I would say, at the ripe old age of nearly 40, and a married woman at that, that Im sorry I wasnt more promiscuous when I was younger and had the opportunity!! If I could go back and I knew then what I know now, I would have slept around more for sure. Discreetly of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Hey, its totally up to you what you are comfortable with - Im certainly not judging you!

I would say, at the ripe old age of nearly 40, and a married woman at that, that Im sorry I wasnt more promiscuous when I was younger and had the opportunity!! If I could go back and I knew then what I know now, I would have slept around more for sure. Discreetly of course ;)

So what is it you know now that you didn't know then?
    Please share.

godeas16 wrote: »
    So what is it you know now that you didn't know then?
    Please share.

That the glory days of youth dont last forever and that when you look back, its never the things you did do that you regret, its the things you didnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

That the glory days of youth dont last forever and that when you look back, its never the things you did do that you regret, its the things you didnt.

Feck it i'm heading out tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

I actually regret a lot of things I did, I'm 31 and like all Men I regret not sleeping around more. :D

• Advertisement

godeas16 wrote: »
    I actually regret a lot of things I did, I'm 31 and like all Men I regret not sleeping around more. :D

Sleep around more!! Someday you will be married/civil partnershipped/too old to attract anyone - and you will look back and think - should have done it more when I could have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Yeah I don't think any person on their death bed is going to say, "Ohh I wish I slept with less people." Although not everyone can just sleep around when they want to. It's easier said than done.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Yeah I don't think any person on their death bed is going to say, "Ohh I wish I slept with less people." Although not everyone can just sleep around when they want to. It's easier said than done.

It certainly doesnt get any easier with age!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭manjosh

My deal breaker is usually lazy girls. When a girl is a lazy, it really just turn my soul off imediately.
    The funny things about lazy girls, atleast the ones i have dated is that they are always tired!!!. I mean you have'nt gotten out of that chair since morning!!. How is that even possible.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Manjosh, for god's sake please can we have no more multiple instances of resurrecting long dead threads. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement