Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torchlight II

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Anyone pick this up in the sale, and fancy running through it? Looks fun multiplayer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

smithy1981 wrote: »
    Anyone pick this up in the sale, and fancy running through it? Looks fun multiplayer!

I picked it up during the summer. I have been playing single player but would love to try some multiplayer alright. Steam name same as my boards.ie name

sarumite wrote: »
    I picked it up during the summer. I have been playing single player but would love to try some multiplayer alright. Steam name same as my boards.ie name

If we could get a few of us start new chars with the syngeries mod that would be cool. 8 player online sounds class.

I actually threw a copy of this on the boards steamgifts a few days ago, comp is still running

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Id be up for this. Always wanted to play a bit of Co-op in T2.

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Id be up for this. Always wanted to play a bit of Co-op in T2.

cool, we'll try get 1 or 2 more and try pick a time that suits everyone.

• Advertisement

Gonna start new chars maybe monday night if people are interested? Myself and sarumite so far and hopefully _Puma_, and anyone else that wants to join. Add me on steam or let me know here if your interested. Steam ID: nocter99199

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Added you on Steam there, will hopefully be around tomorrow night so will join once I get online.

Advertisement