Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Rob,

Just to let you know that myself and Dave are gonna drop out. We don't think we will have the time to give the team it's proper management and after last season, we didn't wanna leave you stuck with a cpu team.

Thanks, and best of luck to everyone

Ah that's a pity lads.

Right, that means we have an open spot in the league lads. Can't go in with odd numbers and would prefer not to have a CPU team.

Won't do any more with the league until we have sorted the number of teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Ah that's a pity lads.

Right, that means we have an open spot in the league lads. Can't go in with odd numbers and would prefer not to have a CPU team.

Won't do any more with the league until we have sorted the number of teams.

I'll step in if u like

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

How many people do we have now?

kopfan wrote: »
    I'll step in if u like

Good man, will PM you for details

Will keep us at 18 teams

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    Looking to setup another fantasy league with 0.5 PPR and 6 point passing TD's among other oddities.

Post here if you are interested, I'd prefer the league to have regular's from here or the AF forum so as to minimise the risk of inactives...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91624075#post91624075

Hi,

If anyone else is interested in this can they let me know?

At present the league is full but I'm finding it difficult to get responses from one or 2 players.

I'd rather go into the season with players who are active here on boards, so if you are interested drop me a PM.

• Advertisement

Results are in for the draft date.

Monday 1 September at 21:00.

For those who can't make it, make sure to set your pre-draft values beforehand (especially for the players you really like)

Cya then lads

Rob

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Results are in for the draft date.

Monday 1 September at 21:00.

For those who can't make it, make sure to set your pre-draft values beforehand (especially for the players you really like)

Cya then lads

Rob

Can you set the draft type to auction so we can set values?

Also could we have a waiver process on Sunday mornings? At present the last one is on Saturday night.

Maybe have the waiver process run at midday our time (5amET)

Auction already set

Waivers now running every day except Monday, at earliest possible time (4pm GMT)

Auction already set

Waivers now running every day except Monday, at earliest possible time (4pm GMT)

Cool thanks, I had gotten my time zones mixed up. Games start here at 6pm so waivers at midday et was what I'd meant.

Should work better anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Hey,

I won't be able to make the draft tonight. I'm already in a ton of leagues so happy if anybody wants to fill my spot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Draft is next Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Draft is next Monday

Well that changes things!

Either way, if there is someone else looking to get involved im happy to stand aside, I don't think i'll get away with drafting four nights in the space of a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭nerd69

feck i was caught out myself as well thought it was today

(Re-posting message I sent out, one guy has dropped out already)

As you know by now, the league's auction draft will be held on Monday 1 September at 21:00 (GMT).

If you don't think you will be able to play in the league this year, can't commit to it or cant make the draft and don't want an auto-picked team then please let me know as soon as possible.

We want to ensure there are no inactive teams this year.

If there are any inactive teams they will be taken over by the commissioner and not welcome back to the league in future years.

If for whatever reason you don't think you can play this year please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, how many players have we at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

(Re-posting message I sent out, one guy has dropped out already)

As you know by now, the league's auction draft will be held on Monday 1 September at 21:00 (GMT).

If you don't think you will be able to play in the league this year, can't commit to it or cant make the draft and don't want an auto-picked team then please let me know as soon as possible.

We want to ensure there are no inactive teams this year.

If there are any inactive teams they will be taken over by the commissioner and not welcome back to the league in future years.

If for whatever reason you don't think you can play this year please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Rob

Do we need an extra player?
    Might have someone interested

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I can't make the draft this year so if someone wants my team I'll give it up

We have 17 at the moment.

Best case we add someone new to make 18
    Someone else may drop out if they can't commit then we're at an even 16
    Otherwise I will take over a inactive team.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

To be honest, I think it would be better if it was 16. 18 teams is a ridiculous amount. May aswell just pick our teams at the start of the league and stick with them.

il drop out to make it the even 16 I'm unsure if il make the draft with work anyway

• Advertisement

nerd69 wrote: »
    il drop out to make it the even 16 I'm unsure if il make the draft with work anyway

Okay thanks man. Won't remove you from the league until Monday in case anything changes between now and then.

Okay thanks man. Won't remove you from the league until Monday in case anything changes between now and then.

no worries

cheers for the invite anyway. last year in this was my first ever fantasy league and i loved it so much iv gone overboard and entered 5 others this year :D have a good league guys

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm in 7 league......I have a problem.

Down to 16 team league now.

Ready to go tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Right, think its time and start to analyse and strategise for tonight....... then still fail miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

What time is this tonight, 9? ESPN site is throwing me off by saying draft is 16 hours away.

Also have the boards NFL site draft at 10, so a night of analyzing, second guessing, and crying awaits me. :D

Knex. wrote: »
    What time is this tonight, 9? ESPN site is throwing me off by saying draft is 16 hours away.

Also have the boards NFL site draft at 10, so a night of analyzing, second guessing, and crying awaits me. :D

Forget that Boards NFL draft, this is the only draft you need to concentrate on ;)

Oh no the laptop wont switch on, this could have drastic implicacations on getting Trent Richardson in the 1st

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Last year at least I did research a bit of info,this year,nothing,just joined a mock draft there to see who everyone is bidding on :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Last year at least I did research a bit of info,this year,nothing,just joined a mock draft there to see who everyone is bidding on :pac:

I did the same an hour ago. Research in the bag :D

Joined our draft early... Was not at all aware that we were an auction draft, something I have literally zero clue about... :o

Looking back at the thread it was so damn obvious as well :pac:

Advertisement