Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Did anyone nab Forsett?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    Rob the BIG spender acquires Justin Forsett to replace his Ray Rice for €35 !
    adrian522 wrote: »
    That's insane, I bid $6 and thought it was a bit much.

You can't take it with you!

10 total bids, including $27 and $25

I bid 4....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Interesting that Rob also bid $7 for Tolivo, which Adrian eventually picked up for $0 because Rob would have exceed his roster size as he was successful in picking up Forsett. There 10 bids made for Forsett, majority of the league !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Interesting that Rob also bid $7 for Tolivo, which Adrian eventually picked up for $0 because Rob would have exceed his roster size as he was successful in picking up Forsett. There 10 bids made for Forsett, majority of the league !

Yeah did that mainly cos I had an empty roster spot I needed to fill, so put in bids for multiple players.
    You can prioritise them so if you don't get your first choice it moves on down top second choice etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I bid too. Didnt get him but I dont care because ....I WON WEEK ONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

35???? What the hell? Madness.

This game !! All week predicted easy win, Sunday evening, predicting easier win, at around 9:00pm a win of over 40 points predicted. Then it all goes wrong .....again......like it seemed to do every week last year. Even at midnight a win was promised, and fecking Jordi Nelson nabs an 80yd TD pass against my Jets. Off to bed, still expected to win by 10pts and Cutler destroys the 49ers and I wake up this morning to see that I have lost and my opponent still has one player to take the field.

Left 17.4pts on the bench with Bobby Rainey with CJ only getting 2.1........

What can I say, well done to Perrin !!!!

Still love this game.......

With all the injuries. This season has been extra tough.

Hoping to go 2&0, once Trent Richardson doesn't score 23 points.

Picked Steven Ridley up for 3 dollars. Bargain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Marshall and Antonio gates win my week 2 game...oppentent must have been annoyed cos I had Moreno and RG3 starting!

Lost Adrian's league with a difference this week, Nelson smushed me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Had a good week in all my leagues including 2 boards, love it when a plan comes together

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Marshall and Antonio gates win my week 2 game...oppentent must have been annoyed cos I had Moreno and RG3 starting!

Nope i didnt expect to win, as ive no TE and receivers who cant get TD's, dropped Maclin for Djax didnt help either

Another win for me. Things are looking good.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Another win for me. Things are looking good.

Long way to go!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Players I drafted in various leagues this year:

AJ Green
    Adrian Peterson
    Jamaal Charles
    Ray Rice
    Alshon Jeffery
    Doug Martin

All should be elite players but after 2 weeksI don't think they have 10 points between them

The Madden curse has now been replaced by the Adrian curse....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Having said that it looks like I'll be 2-0 in this league, but 0-2 in 3 others. I'm also in a Dynasty over on MaddenPFL where it looks like I'll be 2-0 as well.

All or nothing kind of season!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

This game !! All week predicted easy win, Sunday evening, predicting easier win, at around 9:00pm a win of over 40 points predicted. Then it all goes wrong .....again......like it seemed to do every week last year. Even at midnight a win was promised, and fecking Jordi Nelson nabs an 80yd TD pass against my Jets. Off to bed, still expected to win by 10pts and Cutler destroys the 49ers and I wake up this morning to see that I have lost and my opponent still has one player to take the field.

Left 17.4pts on the bench with Bobby Rainey with CJ only getting 2.1........

What can I say, well done to Perrin !!!!

Still love this game.......
    :eek:

adrian522 wrote: »
    Players I drafted in various leagues this year:

AJ Green
    Adrian Peterson
    Jamaal Charles
    Ray Rice
    Alshon Jeffery
    Doug Martin

All should be elite players but after 2 weeksI don't think they have 10 points between them

Forgot about Ryan Matthews and Desean Jackson who I also have, can't keep up with all these injuries.

And after my "rant" above I nearly came from behind to win. With one player to go Perrin had a lead of 1.0. Somehow Hakeem Nicks ended up with -0.4 after getting one pass and losing yardage so I end up losing by only 0.6. Ya gotta laugh !

Still hopeful for a good season with Khiry Robinson (hopefully) getting the staring gig in NO with Ingram out for a while and I am hoping Bobby Rainey keeps his role for a while longer.

Next up the first Knocklyon derby of the year..against undefeated "Things Are Looking Good" Pudsy !

• Advertisement

Is Ingram out too? :eek:

Raoul wrote: »
    Is Ingram out too? :eek:
    For a month with a hand injury.

kopfan has him but his team is already well stocked with RB so he should be ok ( he has Demarco Murray, Rashad Jennings, Shane Vereen and Terrance West, all of who have been producing good numbers ).

For a month with a hand injury.

kopfan has him but his team is already well stocked with RB so he should be ok ( he has Demarco Murray, Rashad Jennings, Shane Vereen and Terrance West, all of who have been producing good numbers ).

Can never have enough bell cows :)

kopfan wrote: »
    Can never have enough bell cows :)

That is some RB lineup. Pity you can't play them all. My rbs are pityful. :)

Raoul wrote: »
    That is some RB lineup. Pity you can't play them all. My rbs are pityful. :)

You can always try to trade ;)

I don't think you would be interested in any of the guys I would be willing to trade. Have a look at my team though if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Peterson deactivated again till legal stuff all sorted out!

I have him in the league with all my mates. Devastating news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah great news, especially now that i dropped asiasta his back up to waivers cos i read he was back training yesterday

• Advertisement

Yeah great news, especially now that i dropped asiasta his back up to waivers cos i read he was back training yesterday

I don't think Asiata will do too much. I would look more towards McKinnon who is meant to be very good. Just doesn't know the offence and blocking schemes too well as of yet.

Advertisement