Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

in the consolation ladder, all 4 of the no owner teams won, despite the fact my team scored a lot of TDs this week!

Well i wouldve won but didnt get home in time on sunday to change my lineup and i leave 64 points on my bench, Luck, Brazill, Cotchery went mad. Wasnt really bothered as it was consolation but why could'nt they do it last 2 weeks of the playoff run in....why why why :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

in the consolation ladder, all 4 of the no owner teams won, despite the fact my team scored a lot of TDs this week!

Empty empty is me heli, never destined to beat me :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Empty empty is me heli, never destined to beat me :P

well at least its better to be beaten by someone rather than a team no one looks after!

But seriously.. Greene gets 2 TDs (he's only had one all season) Hunter gets a TD, so do Witten and Gonzalez and i still lose!
    Bush didnt play which was the reason i lost tbh!

well at least its better to be beaten by someone rather than a team no one looks after!

But seriously.. Greene gets 2 TDs (he's only had one all season) Hunter gets a TD, so do Witten and Gonzalez and i still lose!
    Bush didnt play which was the reason i lost tbh!

You were winning till Patterson went and got that rushing touchdown and then Arizona defense got brilliant points aswell! Combine that with bush not playing and you were just destined not to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Fantasy downright weird results.

Week 12 lose to a team with NO OWNER !

Week 13 beat #1 team in the league ( Rob )

Week 14 lose again to a team with NO OWNER !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    Fantasy downright weird results.

Week 12 lose to a team with NO OWNER !

Week 13 beat #1 team in the league ( Rob )

Week 14 lose again to a team with NO OWNER !

I was resting my starters for the playoffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Myself and Dave were well and truly hammered last night. Unless the Ravens D gets -22 points tonight we are out. Congrats and best of luck to both teams in the Superbowl.

Thanks for setting everything up Rob and see you all next year!!

would've got over 100 points last week if i'd changed my team and got over 100 last night, why could'nt they do it when it mattered :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Myself and Dave were well and truly hammered last night. Unless the Ravens D gets -22 points tonight we are out. Congrats and best of luck to both teams in the Superbowl.

Thanks for setting everything up Rob and see you all next year!!
    I was worried before the games started with Adrian Peterson out,step forward Rashad Mendenhal :)

Team Scolari early favourites -5.9 in the Madden Fantasy Bowl

• Advertisement

And much more importantly, if I read this correctly by my calculations its a Knocklyon derby in the Sacko Bowl !

Slashers and Knights, both obviously ****e !

Barring a 65-pointer from Kaepernick tonight, will issue my commiserations to PerrinV2.

Already looking forward to next year, now that everyone has a year of the auction under their belts, should be great craic!

Thanks to everyone who participated this year, hope ye enjoyed it.

(Open to suggestions on any improvements, and these can be voted on before we kickoff next season. Any proposal that someone puts forward and is supported by at least two other people will be put to a vote before next season).

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Congrats to you Rob on you win !

I won the Sacko ( if you don't know what that is, Google is your friend ). Amazing really but in the final 7 weeks of the league I only won one game, and that was against Champion Rob.

Brilliant league, thanks for organising Rob, brought great interest to watching the games, really enjoyed it despite my lack of success.

One question Rob, when and where is Shiva Kamini Soma Kandarkram making the presentation....madden beers night ??

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭nerd69

Ya thanks for the league rob my first fantasy league and dispite my late season collapse I loved it I may enter a few next year

Berty you don't get near shiva but enjoy the sacko/ruxin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Thanks Rob, a surprising third place for me. Just shows people didn't know what they were doing this year. Criticism of Murrays price during the auction was not justified it turns out. Big chunks of luck with injuries plays a big part.

Congrats Rob,first year playing fantasy,enjoyed the auction aspect alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

First to worst for me, awww damn.

Saw the american football forum leagues are starting to get bumped so thought I'd bump this too.
    The auction was great last year.

Aww yeah, have to win back my title that I won the first year. Hopefully I won't make a balls of both my draft and Giffneys like I did last summer.

I was gonna post about this last night and i got side tracked, i missed out on the playoff on the last game i think, gotta go one place better this season

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Aww yeah, have to win back my title that I won the first year. Hopefully I won't make a balls of both my draft and Giffneys like I did last summer.

Dont worry about Giffneys ;)

Yeh I'll get my gran to do it this time pudsy, still probably beat rock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yeah Ill be back in for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah, gonna be playing for the first time, so well up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

any chance of it moving to the NFL site? I find that so much easier then ESPN

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

empacher wrote: »

I agree with this. Find the espn site so painful to use.

The chat thing on the app is good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

empacher wrote: »

I would play again if its on the NFL site I hate that ESPN site.

Can you do an auction draft on the nfl site? Much prefer espn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Yeah you can do an auction draft, I'd be in favour of picking defensive players aswell

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't mind setting this up as Rob doesn't seem to be around. if everyone is happy enough with NFL.com could they PM me an email address and I will get out invites as soon as possible.

Advertisement