Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Lads, how do waivers work? I accidentally dropped a player and I can't seem to be able to replace him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Lads, how do waivers work? I accidentally dropped a player and I can't seem to be able to replace him.

Is he good? Let me know so i can claim him and trade him back to you :)

Is he good? Let me know so i can claim him and trade him back to you :)

No no, dropped a scrub and wanted a new scrub

No no, dropped a scrub and wanted a new scrub

Damn ;) Just claim a player by 4pm tomorrow and your sorted so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Beast mode showed up last night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

My team got a load of points this week! Good job I missed the best running backs. Some of them had very bad scores.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

8 point lead over Knocklyon Knights but they Megatron to play versus the Giants defence :eek:

I was just about to ask who team Scolari was. I'm coming for you Perrin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Danny wood-head's have week one more or less summed up with golden Tate having to score 30+ points to get back in it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Managed to grab Welker off waivers while sitting in the cusack stand at the All Ireland Hurling final.

That's not a sentence many people get to type out.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    Managed to grab Welker off waivers while sitting in the cusack stand at the All Ireland Hurling final.

That's not a sentence many people get to type out.

When I seen he was suspended I rage dropped him but only found out after it was only for 4 games.... Double face Palm...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Wondered what madman dropped Welker...

As for Adrian....your county are playing in probably the best All Ireland hurling final of all time and what are you doing.....fecking waivers...you deserve to win for that kind of dedication !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well I put the claim in between the minor and senior, got notification at half time of the success of the claim.

I chose to pick Gordon over Welker on saturday, it was tough to choose but went with gordon hoping he gets his suspension reduced.

Trail 4th and forever by 11 i think, with Bush, Cruz and Fitzgerald to play later.

Yeah, you should win that one.

Who has ray rice?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, you should win that one.

Not with Cruz only getting 2 catches and Larry Fitz one i wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Who has ray rice?

I do unfortunately.

Just cut him, good riddance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

I chose to pick Gordon over Welker on saturday, it was tough to choose but went with gordon hoping he gets his suspension reduced.

Trail 4th and forever by 11 i think, with Bush, Cruz and Fitzgerald to play later.

I think Gordan is worth the gamble.

I do unfortunately.

Just cut him, good riddance.

Whew, dodged a bullet there. When you were looking at doing a trade I was going to ask for for RR....:eek:

• Advertisement

A comfortable week one win thanks to Luck and Megatron. If I'm going to get anywhere in this I need those two putting up numbers every week because the rest of my team is gank.

A comfortable week one win thanks to Luck and Megatron. If I'm going to get anywhere in this I need those two putting up numbers every week because the rest of my team is gank.

He only went and got the Highest points of the week,first play of the game 2 giants defenders run into each other and he brings back the TD,I knew it was gonna be bad after that :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    He only went and got the Highest points of the week,first play of the game 2 giants defenders run into each other and he brings back the TD,I knew it was gonna be bad after that :pac:

You should send a strongly worded letter to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

You should send a strongly worded letter to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    593YG9.jpg

Saw that in the match thread, it's probably the best thing ever.

What time do waivers go through?

4 I think,

Rob the BIG spender acquires Justin Forsett to replace his Ray Rice for €35 !

That's insane, I bid $6 and thought it was a bit much.

• Advertisement

Could be. Think you have done very well in FA so far first with Welker and now Tolivo

Advertisement