Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Pixie: Where's that dress from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

My boyf's little sister is being a brat.. again.. My boyfriend isn't here so I'm in his sitting room by myself listening to her causing a fuss over nothing in the kitchen...

*sigh*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm thinking green jacket green belt nude shoes with it

oh it's so good not having to do anything today

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ooh pretty dresses. :D

Waiting for the train to arrive now. Couldn't find my mp3 player anywhere and I usually listen when I'm travelling so it'll be odd. At least I have my book with me.

Hurry up train, it's cold! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Pixie: Where's that dress from?

tis from New Look!

ive become attached to asda aswell...sometimes its the only reason i visit my sister up in the wee north :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Greetings from London! Hope everyone is ok. I'm having an amazing time, but I think I drove my girlfriend insane with my shopping. I got some extremely unique clothes though, I'll post about it when I get home, but I pretty much got a whole new wardrobe in my favourite clothing store, and perhaps the most unusual boots you can imagine. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

There were tan heels on topshop.com that I really wanted to get but now they're gone so I've spent the last two hours searching the internet for some similar shoes. Instead of studying for the exams I have on Monday and Tuesday. Why do I do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Novella wrote: »
    There were tan heels on topshop.com that I really wanted to get but now they're gone so I've spent the last two hours searching the internet for some similar shoes. Instead of studying for the exams I have on Monday and Tuesday. Why do I do this?

I have 2 exams next week, for subjects I didn't really go to classes for & have yet to do any study for. This weekend was my cram-my-head weekend. I'm watching California Suite with my notes in a heap beside me. Why hasn't the panic kicked in yet? I wonder if I'll get marks for a discussion on how fabulous Maggie Smith is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Novella wrote: »

Lol, my friend and I actually went to Dundrum on Thursday instead of studying, for exams that start on Monday :pac:

I got a really nice pair of tan platform stilettos (sp) in Penneys a few weeks ago, they're slingbacks with snakeprint on the heel and platform. Only 19euro too. So Penneys might be worth a look?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

The-Procrastinator-procrastination-273885_400_388.jpg

Novella try forever 21, new look!!

also miss selfridge too they have these lovely tan ones

51S08JTAN_normal.jpg

i still havent started study yet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Cat is horny and wont shut up! Its driving me mad, but she also was really cute and jumped into the shopping bag, got scared, jumped out and tore down the hall. Where she is now making a shocking amount of noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

EmilyO wrote: »
    The-Procrastinator-procrastination-273885_400_388.jpg

I am the queen of procrastination today. Have stuff due tomorrow for a freelance job, I know if I just sat down and wrote for 20 minutes it'd be done and I could enjoy the rest of the day... but there are some many fun things to do on the internet! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Why have I only just discovered 'Breaking Bad?'
    I've seriously been missing out!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

so I'm shopping for jeans earlier and trying on some in Burton, their changing rooms have just a big curtain across them, some guy and his kids are in the other one, I'm in the middle of putting on the new jeans, look up and theres a 4-5 year old girls head poking in gawking at me. I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Posy wrote: »

Enjoy! ;)

Posy wrote: »

yes you have, as did I, but on the plus side you have 4 seasons of one of the best shows on tv to catch up on before its back in July. I had it on my "must watch that" list for aaaages, did, and instantly loved it. There's some serious nail biting moments in the later seasons, its fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

My granny just made me a lovely woolly blanket! :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

krudler wrote: »
    so I'm shopping for jeans earlier and trying on some in Burton, their changing rooms have just a big curtain across them, some guy and his kids are in the other one, I'm in the middle of putting on the new jeans, look up and theres a 4-5 year old girls head poking in gawking at me. I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or her.
    I really hate it when that happens.

One time I was in Dublin trying on something and two kids came over and pulled back the curtains. :mad:

Little shíts.

If I had kids who did that I'd give them a smack for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So I think I had a fit last night... Or something like it... It has scared the **** out of me.

I was on the laptop and got this weird feeling in my fingers (it happens often but normally not this bad) and then all of a sudden I could move my mouth and couldn't breathe and started to black out. I could feel everything happen but couldn't do anything. I was just praying for someone to cone into the kitchen and help me. It stopped after a minute or two but I was totally disorientated afterwards and in tears. I just went straight to bed without brushing my teeth, taking off my make up or anything.

I half thought that I might have imagined it last night until I mentioned to my mum this morning who said that shed found my glasses on the floor and other stuff knocked over from where I was sitting.

I am totally freaked out now. My dad things that it might have been to do with me drinking last night. I normally don't drink at all but had 3 Malibu and Whites last night (work do, they kept buying me drinks!). But the drink hadn't really has too much of an effect on me and I have drank similar before just extremely rarely.

This could stop me ever drinking again though!

I hope your ok,my aunt goes through something similar,it's not nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Tons of work to do but I slept in until 5. :(

(Please nobody judge me, I was really sleepies).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

krudler wrote: »

Did they get a peek at the good stuff? :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I'm just down at the folks, my mam and nan really wanted to see my wedding dress so I brought it down :) Going to see the Avengers tonight, hurray!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I don't actually need tan shoes! In fact, shoes are possibly the last thing I need! :pac: Anything to not study, eh? I will check out Penneys, F21 and Miss Selfridge though, maybe as an 'exams are finished' reward, thanks girls! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Before I do any more study I am going to lie in bed for a few hours and watch a couple of episodes of the West Wing. I feel ridiculously shítty today and even though I can't really afford not to study this evening, it's better than not being fit to sit the exams so I'll take it. With a bit of luck it'll make me feel better and I can hit the books again tonight. More than anything else I just want to call him and ask him to send me hugs or something, I really feel like I need one :(

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Did they get a peek at the good stuff? :pac:

hopefully not! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

All caught up :)
    Hugs to everyone who's having a tough time.
    Hope all yizzer exams are going/go well!

Had a lovely few days with the boy. We stayed in town on Thursday night and then got the train down to his house yesterday. He's starting his job for reals today so I'm already back home (I just wanted a nose at their new house :P) Two lovely nights sleep next to him :)
    We saw the Avengers last night as well. Epic. I wanna be a superhero. :D

Oh, and I made a decision about my teaching practice! I went with the good location one, it'll just make next year a lot easier travel/finance wise.

• Advertisement

i lasted an hour writing notes i deserve a break :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement