Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Maple wrote: »
    Afternoon tea at Bang restaurant followed by delicious red wine in The Shelbourne. Love birthday celebrations. An excuse to fancy it up. :)
    Was it your birthday, Maple syrup? If so Happy Birthday x x

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yamamori and beers with the girls from work tonight, my dad's 50th tomorrow. My poor liver :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I got refunded the money I forgot to take from the ATM.

Phew! Won't be making that mistake ever again!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I got refunded the money I forgot to take from the ATM.

Phew! Won't be making that mistake ever again!

that's great :D did it go back into the atm or had it been taken and they just gave it to you anyway?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Woke up with a blistering headache and the baby awake since 6. But I actually got a really nice hug from him this morning so it's not all bad. I'm living on the crumbs of affection he throws me right now. Oh, minature manipulator, what have you done to me? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

bluewolf wrote: »
    that's great :D did it go back into the atm or had it been taken and they just gave it to you anyway?

Think it just went back in.

Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Just booked a weeks holiday in co kerry in August.... :D

* Better not rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Managed to get sand in my camera last weekend when I was messing at the beach; not only did I find a repair shop with staff that speak English but they will also fix it for free as it's under warranty. Even though it's clearly my own fault it's broken! Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Decided I want to see a cricket match while I'm still here in India. I don't know the rules and can't follow a game to save my life, but it's such a big part of the culture here it would mad not to.

Instead of starting easy and going to a small local game, I've just gotten tickets to a match in Calcutta in a few weeks time... the stadium holds 90,000 people! Couple that with 40 degree heat and we have a very interesting day planned. Yowza!

Also where are all the pics of men in lovely suits for us to gawp at? Was that just a dream? :(

I hate cricket, played it as a kid in the uk. I could never watch cricket... good luck with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

It's such a pretty day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

There's a thread that I sometimes look into and it's always such a facepalm moment. They're trying to do one thing but actually doing another.:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Kiera wrote: »
    Afternoon tea at Bang restaurant followed by delicious red wine in The Shelbourne. Love birthday celebrations. An excuse to fancy it up. :)
    Thank you lovely. :)

Feeling somewhat delicate this morning. Also people should never, ever drink and fake tan. :D

Feeling somewhat delicate this morning. Also people should never, ever drink and fake tan. :D
    Was it worth it tho? Bet it was :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Belated happy birthday, Maple! :)

I didn't sleep much last night and I'm now in a zombie-like daze. I think I'll study something vaguely interesting today just so I can be slightly productive. Trusts are out, so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Just booked a weeks holiday in co kerry in August.... :D

* Better not rain

You lucky thing! I just spent a few days down there, got fab weather they day we went around Dingle/Slea Head Drive, the odd shower but we timed getting back in the car perfectly each time. It revives my soul to spend time walking on the beaches there, miss it so much :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,385 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Passed my exam this morning :)

Well done, Duck :)

Now off out with you tonight for your beers to celebrate!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I read that as people should never ever drink fake tan :eek::D

Happy belated birthday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

awec wrote: »
    Passed my exam this morning :)

Congrats!

Would you like to do my exams for me?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Congrats!

Would you like to do my exams for me?! :D

me too. I'll pay you with bourbon biscuits :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

The question that has come up EVERY YEAR without fail is on a topic our lecturer never got around to, so it won't be on our exam. Gah.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Life is good! Two little mini trips planned for the weekend! It's bitter-sweet, but that's ok, I'm just focusing on the sweet right now, the bitter can wait until next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

It's national kiss day. Everyone should make it their business to have a good snog today! :pac:

It's national kiss day. Everyone should make it their business to have a good snog today! :pac:

Men of Dublin look out :D

/i'm the last person that should be told this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I have a date tonight. This guy has had me in stitches all week, so exactly my kind of man.

*does baby circles*

Honey-ec wrote: »
    I have a date tonight. This guy has had me in stitches all week, so exactly my kind of man.

*does baby circles*

You have to kiss him now!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

national kissing day eh, wonder would that work as a chat up line tonight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

krudler wrote: »
    national kissing day eh, wonder would that work as a chat up line tonight :pac:

If not, tell them it's Free Mammogram Day instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Stupid Friday 13th :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

You have to kiss him now!

Yeah, it's the law.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement