Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Posy wrote: »
    Why can't you eat it now?? :confused:

I used to eat loads of it but im off it for the moment coz im focusing on loosing weight again! Last time i cut it out i lost a tonne of weight!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the lake hotel is gorgeous, didnt stay in the master deluxe yokey though, so our jacuzzi was only in the bathroom :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I just remembered I had an episode of fringe to watch :D

I just realised there's only one episode left this season :(

Watching it now. Hee!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

I just remembered I had an episode of fringe to watch :D

I just realised there's only one episode left this season :(

I gave up on Fringe about the 3rd episode into Season 4 because I felt it was lacking but yesterday I decided to start watching again and I'm so glad I did! :D I'm on episode 6 now, so about 18 to go before the finale... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Finished my book, I wanted it to go on forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Kiera wrote: »
    Finished my book, I wanted it to go on forever.
    I recommend you read The Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics next.

It really does go on forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

god I can't wait to see this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Prometius looks fantastic. Also, I can't kiss my friend- what if he freaks out on me?! He suffers from social anxiety and finds it hard to interact with people. To be honest, I'm even sure if I *want* to kiss him. We're such good friends an' all... *le confusion*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I recommend you read The Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics next.

It really does go on forever.

Interactive feature: Comes with free toddler with mystery illnesses that needs to be diagnosed!

McChubbin wrote: »
    Prometius looks fantastic. Also, I can't kiss my friend- what if he freaks out on me?! He suffers from social anxiety and finds it hard to interact with people. To be honest, I'm even sure if I *want* to kiss him. We're such good friends an' all... *le confusion*

It really does, it should be a great summer for movies, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Prometheus, The Dark Knight Ris:pac:es, and Snow White And The Huntsman looks really good, despite the prescence of Kirsten Stewart

• Advertisement

Albection wrote: »
    Interactive feature: Comes with free toddler with mystery illnesses that needs to be diagnosed!

WARNING: Toddler bites. Hard. Illness may or not be transferable via said bites.

In completely unrelated news, I don't feel well.

<_<
    >_>

Yep, completely unrelated.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

WARNING: Toddler bites. Hard. Illness may or not be transferable via said bites.

<_<
    >_>

Toddlers are like zombies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I hate looking for a job. I really need one so I can afford to eat/pay my rent when I'm in Paris and there is actually nothing going. Not having any experience whatsoever and the fact that I'm leaving at the end of August aren't helping, I imagine...

He still hasn't texted back so I'm now debating with myself whether or not I should contact him again tomorrow and arrange to meet up with him later in the week, or just leave it for a while. Life would be less complicated if I didn't over think every single thing :rolleyes:

<_<
    >_>

Speaking of toddlers, the one I was minding on Friday sang happy birthday to me for over an hour. My birthday is in September :)

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Toddlers are like zombies.

:eek:

Does... does that mean I should shoot it in the head?!

Because, and not to alarm anyone, and it's definitely fictional, but there may have been an escape issue.

So, hypothetically speaking, does anyone know how to deal with a zombie/toddler that may be feral and is surprisingly strong for its size, easily capable of reducing an unnamed guy (with simply awesome hair) to tears with a single punch?

<_<
    >_>
    I think I'm being watched....

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

I hate looking for a job. I really need one so I can afford to eat/pay my rent when I'm in Paris and there is actually nothing going. Not having any experience whatsoever and the fact that I'm leaving at the end of August aren't helping, I imagine...

He still hasn't texted back so I'm now debating with myself whether or not I should contact him again tomorrow and arrange to meet up with him later in the week, or just leave it for a while. Life would be less complicated if I didn't over think every single thing :rolleyes:
    Don't tell them you're leaving in August!

I had a late dinner of leftovers, and wanted chips with them so stopped at the chipper on the way home from work. I have now eaten all bar 5 of those chips and feel like I am a giant chip.

awec wrote: »
    Very very windy outside, really felt it in the handling of the car tonight.

For once I've actually remembered to pay the M50 toll! :D
    That will happen when driving a fiat 500 :p

its windy, outside, I have new bedsheets on, a big ass mug of tea and some cookies, go away world, I'm busy being content.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

• Advertisement

That will happen when driving a fiat 500 :p
    Ford Focus! :P

That M1 is like a wind tunnel.
    You mean you passed by me and didn't pop in for milk? :(

krudler wrote: »
    its windy, outside, I have new bedsheets on, a big ass mug of tea and some cookies, go away world, I'm busy being content.

/sinks lower in chair and glares in contemptuous bitterness at krudler

giggity.

And, ewwwwwwww.

Oh, or:
    You mean you passed by me and didn't pop in for milking? :(

There, now I've broken the thread.

I think my work here is done. :cool:

Ah, I had to get back here to get stuff sorted out for work tomorrow! :P
    Oh I know a brush off when I see one. I never liked you anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I got the recently and thought it tasted very bitter, didn't like it at all.

I got the plain wholemilk one too, didn't like that one either.

I did get some Dunnes Stores mixed berry flavour yogurts today, love those though :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh I know a brush off when I see one. I never liked you anyway!

dont take it personally awec she says that to everyone :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dead baby bird in mr next doors garden today :( It clearly tried to fly and wasn't ready.

I moved it off the patio and put it under some bushes, poor little thing :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement