Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Albection wrote: »
    Kiera wrote: »
    Aw Al, it's not you, it's me :p

Ah seriously tho, what's the matter?

Exams. :/

It's been a very bad year for me, it's really looking quite unlikely that I'll pass. :(

I can remember a time when I was actually smart. I miss that, 'twas nice. :)
    At least you haven't lost your funny, as odd and all as it is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Going with my friend to see her new house tomorrow and plan out a decoration scheme for it.. really excited for that! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

McChubbin wrote: »
    Got my Kindle working at my aunt's house last night! Added The Hunger Games trilodgy to my wishlist so now all I need to do is get some credit onto my money card and make a purchase. Granted, I'll have to hog the bandwidth at my aunt's gaff everytime I want to use my Kindle but it's the price I'll have to pay for not having wifi of my own. :/
    In other news, went to see "Jeff Who Lives At Home" last night with my date. T'was a great movie. I'd recommend it to any Jason Segal fans.

Also, Messrs Maguire's pub does quite frankly the bestest smoked salmon salad in Dublin. OMFG, it was gorgeous!
    I could use a big plate of it right now, fo' serious!

I'm starting my Motivation plan tomorrow so hopefully it won't be struck off the menu...
    How was your cinema date? Gonna see him again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

go on man city!

go on man city!

Jesus Christ what an afternoon.

Totally devastated but you just cant beat that sh*t.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Well...its nice to hear the inmates of Mountjoy are alive and well

I do wish they would shut up though im trying to attempt to study! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what a survival sunday on the edge of my seat till the end :D.........Now where's the beer : )

awec wrote: »
    Was jumping around there, mate's a united fan. Aggguueeerrroooooooo!!! :D

Have to say I can't even feel all that bad about it cos watching the city fans is enough to brighten anyone's day!

Joey Barton is a scumbag, he should be kicked out of club for that carry on. He's lucky they avoided relegation.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Sunday is here forth officially my favourite day of the week. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

do i want food or do i want to study??? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Go AWAY hangover :( you can come back when work is over, just give me the next five hours in peace.

Lola92 wrote: »
    Sunday is here forth officially my favourite day of the week. <3

Is it because mancity won today : )?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I don't support any of the teams involved but wow that was entertaining!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Souness you legend. :D

398787_465437990139981_184014684948981_105709756_625055191_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Take a guess at how I'm feeling.

Coz I dunno how I'm feeling!

Souness you legend. :D

Is that Jamie Redknapp in the middle? :confused: Looks the image of him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Kiera wrote: »
    How was your cinema date? Gonna see him again?
    He invited me over for an impromptu electric guitar gig in June and I suggested we go see Prometius when it comes out. One thing that annoys me a little is that he hasn't made a movie on me (yet?). All I get is a hug when we meet up and a hug when we part.
    We have a nice platonic thing going but at the same time, it's been close to four years since I was last kissed by anyone and I was hoping he might put an end to that dry spell. :/
    Oh well. I'm happy enough with us just being friends. If it progresses at a snail's pace, all the better as I've rushed things before and it always turned out for the worst.

Avox wrote: »
    Is that Jamie Redknapp in the middle? :confused: Looks the image of him..

It is indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Is it because mancity won today : )?
    It's because I got afternoon nookie :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

*FACEPALM* Thats even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I would like someone to sing me Soft Kitty while I study.

Stressed is a kind of sick.

I would like someone to sing me Soft Kitty while I study.

Stressed is a kind of sick.

*sings*

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Gotta love nap-time!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Afternoon nookie is always better on a Sunday for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Afternoon nookie is always better on a Sunday for some reason

braggin about getting laid eh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

McChubbin wrote: »
    He invited me over for an impromptu electric guitar gig in June and I suggested we go see Prometius when it comes out. One thing that annoys me a little is that he hasn't made a movie on me (yet?). All I get is a hug when we meet up and a hug when we part.
    We have a nice platonic thing going but at the same time, it's been close to four years since I was last kissed by anyone and I was hoping he might put an end to that dry spell. :/
    Oh well. I'm happy enough with us just being friends. If it progresses at a snail's pace, all the better as I've rushed things before and it always turned out for the worst.

kiss him then, problem solved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

krudler wrote: »
    braggin about getting laid eh :pac:

Not at all, just replying to lola's post;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement