Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Kindle daily deal is great but the site is so buggy, it often charges the full price and then has to refund, pita...

Also wanted to buy Make Room! Make Room! (made into the film Soylent Green) but it's not available to me in Europe!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Feeling down. Its coming up to what would have been my daughters 3rd birthday and her father and I are no longer in touch. This is the first year we won't be talking. I have other people around me but no one gets it like he does. I am happy he is moving on as its been very hard for him and he deserves to be happy but I feel very alone and scared I won't cope. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm in bed with a gorgeous man, who has just brought me tea, a fluffy, purring pussy (just stuck that in there for you Keira), and my small man has just brought me in a chocolate muffin.

Ahh, life is good:D

eviltwin wrote: »
    Feeling down. Its coming up to what would have been my daughters 3rd birthday and her father and I are no longer in touch. This is the first year we won't be talking. I have other people around me but no one gets it like he does. I am happy he is moving on as its been very hard for him and he deserves to be happy but I feel very alone and scared I won't cope. :(

*hugs* x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Kiera wrote: »
    Haha I'm never gonna lose this rep am I?

Get married. No one notices what a dirt-bird you are then.

*whistles*
    I'm not that crazy :p

I'm the opposite of beyonce. If you like it 'don't' put a ring on it :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Depends on the type of ring we're talking about though, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

eviltwin wrote: »

Oh dear *exponential cuddles for you* x

Are we back to the rocket up my ass again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Oooohhh, well done, ya filthy animal!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

(Peeks in)
    What in the name a Jaysus are ye going on about in here?!
    (Runs!)

• Advertisement

I feel very used in this thread. I'm the innocent party in here and all you horn bags mess with my words! Butter wouldn't melt!!!!

I feel very used in this thread. I'm the innocent party in here and all you horn bags mess with my words! Butter wouldn't melt!!!!

Don't ya mean lube:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Almostnever, maybe he just doesn't have credit? I'm sure it's nothing serious x

Eviltwin mega hugs xx hope you're okay love, that's really tough and I can't imagine what you're going though.

Kiera and Das Kitty. I like you guys. keeps you. You make funnies

I went for my jog anyway (after pancakes). Yeay! now I can eat chocolate and not feel bad about it :D Ah I love how exercise logic works for me.

I was thinking of a different type of ring, but you know, this works too.

You killed the thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

*watches the tumbleweed roll past*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

girlfriend will be here later on :)

gonna have a nice curry cooked, then we'll chill out and have a few pints later

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh dear. Supposed to be studying for a business admin. exam I have in two weeks and practicing my (still crap) typing today but so far stayed in bed until after 1pm and still haven't made it past the sofa where I'm wrapped in a blanket watching Friends reruns and eating chocolate. :o

Killed by a cock ring. There are worse ways to go.

I've been feeling off the last couple of weeks and today I figured it out. Something that should have arrived by now is late!
    Eurovision

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Didn't have to ask that guy out... he asked me out :D!!!

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Oh dear. Supposed to be studying for a business admin. exam I have in two weeks and practicing my (still crap) typing today but so far stayed in bed until after 1pm and still haven't made it past the sofa where I'm wrapped in a blanket watching Friends reruns and eating chocolate. :o

I have 2 exams tomorrow. Couch, jammas, toffee popcorn, blazing fire, notes neatly stacked at my feet. I'm so over study:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

I've been feeling off the last couple of weeks and today I figured it out. Something that should have arrived by now is late!
    Eurovision

Jaysus, well played! Couldn't click that spoiler fast enough and then broke my heart laughing. :D

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I have 2 exams tomorrow. Couch, jammas, toffee popcorn, blazing fire, notes neatly stacked at my feet. I'm so over study:cool:
    Yaaay- glad it's not just me. :o

Oh, dunno should I mention, but going to go to Dublin to get my name legally changed during the week. :) Fingers crossed that goes well.

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh, dunno should I mention, but going to go to Dublin to get my name legally changed during the week. :) Fingers crossed that goes well.
    Oooh wow, good luck with that! :D
    If you don't mind me asking, it is similar to your old name or totally different?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Made the most of the few hours of sunshine before work, went for a walk and a roast dinner with the bf, then had ice cream for the walk home. But now I'm paying the price and am very heavily pregnant with a food baby :pac:
    Chances of falling asleep on my keyboard stand at about 80% right now...

Posy wrote: »
    Oooh wow, good luck with that! :D
    If you don't mind me asking, it is similar to your old name or totally different?

very similar really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got my Kindle working at my aunt's house last night! Added The Hunger Games trilodgy to my wishlist so now all I need to do is get some credit onto my money card and make a purchase. Granted, I'll have to hog the bandwidth at my aunt's gaff everytime I want to use my Kindle but it's the price I'll have to pay for not having wifi of my own. :/
    In other news, went to see "Jeff Who Lives At Home" last night with my date. T'was a great movie. I'd recommend it to any Jason Segal fans.

Also, Messrs Maguire's pub does quite frankly the bestest smoked salmon salad in Dublin. OMFG, it was gorgeous!
    I could use a big plate of it right now, fo' serious!

I'm starting my Motivation plan tomorrow so hopefully it won't be struck off the menu...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Aw Al, it's not you, it's me :p

Ah seriously tho, what's the matter?

Exams. :/

It's been a very bad year for me, it's really looking quite unlikely that I'll pass. :(

I can remember a time when I was actually smart. I miss that, 'twas nice. :)

• Advertisement

My nose is runny and my head stuffed up.
    Stupid Irish weather and stupid germs. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement