Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    Kiera wrote: »
    No, that's just weird :p

@krudler, I'm the one who pops sheldons cherry. Have the biggest crush on him.

you have odd taste in men :P
    You have no idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Was it the season finale? :D I'm super excited for it!

Rotting around now for notes I made out about a month ago and there's no sign of them :( If I can't find them I just won't have time to do the topic and that'd be fairly disastrous. Bah, there are way too many sheets of white/yellow paper to look through at all effectively!

It was and it was delightful! :)

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    Links234 wrote: »
    before I stop being a total geek, I really want to get this Diablo III Tshirt:

/geek :p

Don't stop being a total geek. :( We need more of us, not fewer.

• Administrators Posts: 53,649 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

You have no idea :)

i dont think it could be as odd as mine though......like it is seriously strange sometimes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I bought a lovely, bright, spring time shirt and then promptly spilled spaghetti sauce on myself the first time I wore it:(:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Bring back the durty talk I say

So after all that talk of grinding yesterday, I couldn't really sleep so I had to out to pDD6F.png and see if I could find any of those pDD6F.png (you know the ones who pDD6F.png with the guys from pDD6F.png and then lick the pDD6F.png from the cans of pDD6F.png). Well, I couldn't find any at first so I had to head to this bar where I managed to meet a friend who said he didn't quite know what I was talking about but there was a rumour that pDD6F.png was going to be on that very night, but I'd have to hurry to get a ticket before the pDD6F.png posse discovered the event as they were still very angry over that incident the last time when their dog was spotted in the backseat of the car where the pDD6F.png were playing with each other's pDD6F.png (man that was a disturbing night, especially as it reminded me of the pDD6F.pngpDD6F.png who were really something). Anyway, I ran to the office to get my ticket only to discover that there was a pDD6F.png show at the same time, ironically just next door (I struggle not to laugh at the thought of one of the pDD6F.png heading for their show and accidentally went to the wrong door and got an eyeful of pDD6F.png instead!).

But then it turned out that I had left my wallet at home so I went back there and watched Star Trek instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It was and it was delightful! :)

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Im a total geek and not ashamed in the slightest :D

awec wrote: »
    Here, for those who are unaware:

It's Friday!!!! :D

And I gotta drive up north! :(

if you dont wanna then i say save yourself the petrol! Do you have to go or is just the thought of the drive?

i didnt really wanna go home this weekend but the washing machine in my house broke so i ahd to get the mammy to wash my clothes this weekend

i think seeing my mam twice a week is actually painful!

dreading moving back home! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ok, I won't! :D

on your head be it if I start talking about obscure anime and old PC RPGs :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Can't open your mouth in this fckuing house. :rolleyes: :mad:

Any time today I opened my mouth my head was chopped off. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Just booked appointments for a birthday haircut and birthday Brazilian, whoop! (Everything I do over the next 10 days will have birthday in front of it, I'm that excited about it) :D

Have to go this weekend.

110 boring motorway miles.

at least ya have a car so it wont take as long as public transport!

It took me close to 8 hours when i was visiting my sister up north but that was including having to wait around for trains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

The new Big Bang Theory was quite amazing! :D:D:D:D:D

Just watching now, can't believe it's the last episode of the season. Think they're all signed on for at least 2 more seasons :D

The last few episodes were brilliant!
    Mars Bar wrote: »
    Big Bang Theory spoilers in case ye go into in depth discussion!!

Was just going to say the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Am I the only one that uses this :rolleyes: as a cutey innocent smiley and not for when I'm rolling me eyes or does it depend on the context of what's being said?

Things I've said could be totally misinterpreted if this is the case..!!

Silly question I know, just wondering :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Congratulations on the job mariebeth! :D

Muffin, I know the feeling.. :rolleyes:

Bf is gone home. Boo. :(

Just finished a shift in the LSPCA shop. Was so so quiet. I'm so hungry now. Gonna get dinner when I get home.

Plans for tonight? Watch a film and maybe read a bit. And watch the new Criminal Minds! :D

I'm babysitting a 2yr old and 3 month old till about 9 tonight. Gonna teach the toddler some Zumba moves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Am I the only one that uses this :rolleyes: as a cutey innocent smiley and not for when I'm rolling me eyes or does it depend on the context of what's being said?

Silly question I know, just wondering :o

I hate that little fcuker

Love this guy thou :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Happy Birthday OakeyDokey and congrats to everyone with good news! It does seem to be a good news day.

Having a welcome home party for my friend who went to college in Edinburgh. Got word that another one of my friends will be moving to Wales though. They're dropping like flies. :(
    I call it the condescending smiley. Never use it! Haha.

• Advertisement

I'm babysitting a 2yr old and 3 month old till about 9 tonight. Gonna teach the toddler some Zumba moves :)
    They might teach you some! :pac:

Kids these days, ya never know!
    True. She calls me her best friend, it's so cute :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I never can think of a reason to use him :( So he gets randomly thrown in :pac:
    FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

I call it the condescending smiley. Never use it! Haha.

I think he's cute!

So I take it everyone has a different meaning for the guy?!

:pac: This lad always reminds me of that face Davina McCall pulls after she thinks she has said something hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Likewise, I was that feckin' smiley was banned altogether.

Brilliant final episode :D

Just read something online about next season. Not necessarily a spoiler that will give much away, but just in case
    Bill Prady announced yesterday that in Season 6, not all the characters will be in California

They don't start shooting Season 6 until August so I'm guessing it might not kick off as early as it did last year :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That smiley is a horrible and sarcastic little fecker!
    It would make a big difference between
    'Sounds like you've got a big problem.' :(

'Sounds like you've got a big problem.' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Can't open your mouth in this fckuing house. :rolleyes: :mad:

Any time today I opened my mouth my head was chopped off. :mad:

You sound very unhappy living where you are.. Why are you still there when they're making you so sad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

My exam went so well it may as well have been personally written for me :) Feeling thrilled with it.... and may be going for a drink with the boy from work later on, got very brave mid-exam fear and just asked him did he fancy going for a drink with me later on :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Posy wrote: »
    That smiley is a horrible and sarcastic little fecker!

I'd use it for the blue version of him on the default skin, but I don't use the default skin.

I use the Cloud skin (as do all other sensible and right thinking people :pac: ) and he turns into his evil sarcastic twin.

Also bold text on the Cloud skin doesn't really make much difference to the normal text...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement