Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i really really need to go to a boards beers!!!

they sound like so much fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I love the universes sense of irony- first time all week i feel like I can sleep through the night and I get woken up at 7 by thunder and lightning (and a terrified pup). There was also this just down the road :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

tGC beers was great, met so many people and had a lot of fun with the internet strangers :P

Now, back to studying! Oh the joys...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

merseyside semi final : )

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Feck sake. Headed out on my bike this morning and within 2km of my apartment I managed to pick up a thumbtack with my front wheel. So instead of just arriving back refreshed after a nice cycle just in time for the Liverpool match, I've spent the buildup to the match replacing the tube. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

C'mon The Toffees! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I've a feeling an argument is brewing between myself and a friend. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mars Bar wrote: »
    C'mon The Toffees! :D

booo :P

booo :P

JELAVIC!!! :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Got the ladies with babies band back together this morning.

Good times.

Already have a lunch date and plans to go out for drinkies. Yeah!

Home now and watching the very first ep. of Doctor Who on Netflix. Class so far!

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Home now and watching the very first ep. of Doctor Who on Netflix. Class so far!

Brilliant isn't it? I'm onto series 3 now, love it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bubblefett wrote: »
    Brilliant isn't it? I'm onto series 3 now, love it

We should have done a watchalong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Kilkenny is beautiful when the weather is good like this. Just tucking into a nice pint of bulmers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hung.

over.

cat-saturday-11.jpg?w=500&h=656

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Kiera wrote: »
    Kilkenny is beautiful when the weather is good like this. Just tucking into a nice pint of bulmers :D

You in Kilkenny today? That's where I live :D Downloading some books to my Kindle :) Might have dinner out tonight depending on the behavior of the three little munchkins I'm watching :rolleyes:

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Kiera wrote: »

You in Kilkenny today? That's where I live :D Downloading some books to my Kindle :) Might have dinner out tonight depending on the behavior of the three little munchkins I'm watching :rolleyes:
    Yup down till Monday. I've been here loads of times and just love it. Such a great buzz about the place :)

/just hope my little bro hasn't burnt down my apt already:p

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

bubblefett wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wembley beckons again in 3 weeks time :-D

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I left home after watching the first half. I'm convinced Everton would have won if I didn't leave!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

think i just got a date for tomorrow night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I left my laptop alone for 30minutes and it just shut down when I go back and sit down to use it. O.o

I'd saved the work I was doing and can't find it now. I'd just spent 2 hours on that essay...very annoyed >.<

I dislike this laptop very much right now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

kate.m wrote: »
    I left my laptop alone for 30minutes and it just shut down when I go back and sit down to use it. O.o

I'd saved the work I was doing and can't find it now. I'd just spent 2 hours on that essay...very annoyed >.<

I dislike this laptop very much right now.....
    Can you do a Windows search with the name of the saved file and it should locate it for you and you can re-open the file and save it in a new location if you need to.

Have a chicken korma in the slow cooker now, looks and smells delicious, hope it tastes nice :)

Mum's cousin died of cancer the other day, have the funeral on Monday, I dislike funerals and cancer.

The lady who died, on of her sisters is dying of cancer and another sister died a few years ago of cancer. Another sister hasn't been diagnosed with cancer, but I'd say she's worried sick, considering her three sisters all have/had cancer.

Those three who have/had cancer, none of them got to see their children get married or have kids of their own, very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I'm having a lot of luck today! :)

This morning I found my iPod, which had been missing since November :D

Then I was at the checkout in Aldi and realised my favourite necklace was no longer around my neck. Eep. Cue a frantic run around a massively packed store and eventually found it on the ground in the bread aisle. :D

The gods of luck are watching over me today, maybe I should do the lotto :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

had a row with my mam :( I never, ever fight with her, she's the type of mam who is my friend too.. So am in floods of tears cryin now :(

Hurry up grand national and start already. I'm hyper here :)

Pixie-Fairy you will have to report back with gossip! I love living vicariously though TLL ladies...

The Lovely Muffin that's so sad, cancer's a b*tch. Stupid cruel disease, especially when it targets families like that.

Order for 25 tshirts = happy bubblefett!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Just opened an icy cold beer. It's 9pm here so it's an acceptable drinking hour!

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Just opened an icy cold beer. It's 9pm here so it's an acceptable drinking hour!

cobra? :-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

cobra? :-D

Sadly not! An Indian brand called Kingfisher. It's not bad!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement