Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Carsinian closed his account?

:eek::confused:

Gah.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    I don't have a choice, need to lose a few pounds :) ah but it's fun and I'm doing Zumba which is great craic too.

you look grand in picture
    WTF?

Now who's gonna give me ice cream when I cry? :(

I suspose I will sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I don't have a choice, need to lose a few pounds :) ah but it's fun and I'm doing Zumba which is great craic too.

you look grand in picture
    WTF?

Now who's gonna give me ice cream when I cry? :(

I suspose I will sure
    Jesus at least pretend you like me! I'll get my own ice cream, thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

haagen-dazs-1.jpg?w=614

there ya go keira :-D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm sad when people close accounts, and there seem to be loads of them lately. It's the finality that that poster isn't coming back that I don't like. :(

Bye Carsinian Thau!

• Advertisement

haagen-dazs-1.jpg?w=614

there ya go keira :-D
    Omfg! You're dumped! I hate chocolate!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Posy wrote: »
    I'm sad when people close accounts, and there seem to be loads of them lately. It's the finality that that poster isn't coming back that I don't like. :(

Bye Carsinian Thau!

I've seen a few posters return under new names and accounts so I keep hope that a few of our good posters will come home...

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

:eek::confused:

That was my reaction when I came on and say closed account under his name!

Had chips and after reading the papers, no work done yet, but gonna set the fire and flake into the essay - not going to bed till its done!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Bah having an annoying day! Got my result for teaching a parent education class and didn't do nearly as well as I'd hoped, feel de-motivated now :(

I'm going to watch Homeland for a bit and hopefully chill out.....

I suppose I can have the ice-cream instead... y'know... so's it doesn't go to waist waste...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Haven't posted in forever, forgot how cool this place is!!

Got my credit card limit increased today :D

*facepalm* d'oh

intouch44 wrote: »
    Haven't posted in forever, forgot how cool this place is!!

Got my credit card limit increased today :D
    Ah good aul free money :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Is it possible to temporally suspend your account like you can with facebook?

Storminateacup used to post here a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

sillymoo wrote: »

No. You can close your account and it's permanently gone but you can open a new one as far as I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

sillymoo wrote: »

Nah! It's gone permanently.

Babysitting tonight and I'm thinking of treating the kids to cinema on Sunday, going to check what's on in the kids club.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Marion Keyes is my 200th follower on twitter.... *happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Sometimes I swear facebook was invented to just make you feel bad about yourself.
    Blah, I was cookies. Someone blender me some cookies.

bubblefett wrote: »
    Blah, I was cookies. Someone blender me some cookies.
    Step away from the wine :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Any of you got any suggestions for some good obscure films? I'm in a bit of a strange mood wouldn't mind watching something interesting, but good ones are hard to find!

I also made these got distracted and burnt the chocolate:(

As well as that I was back eating gluten and I got a pain:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Step away from the wine :p

<_<

>_>

*puts down bottle*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Orla K wrote: »
    Any of you got any suggestions for some good obscure films? I'm in a bit of a strange mood wouldn't mind watching something interesting, but good ones are hard to find!

I also made these got distracted and burnt the chocolate:(

As well as that I was back eating gluten and I got a pain:(

If you're in a serious mood get Dear Zachary, it's a documentary and so so good, but also one of the sadest films I've ever seen. I won't tell you too much about it coz there's a twist at the end, but it's a film made by a guy's friends for his son after the guy died

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bubblefett wrote: »
    That sounds amazing, hope it works out :)
    I'm pretty sure the OH would marry me tomorrow if I got him a letter from Karen Gillan :p

I was looking at photos of the flawless thing in New York yesterday. Going to miss her face and her gingerness.
    Galway beers tonight and hoping for a cheap one, so drinking the cheapest bottle of Rose I could find. Should be fun.

I was supposed to be there, but then I had to bring home work. For the first time ever. And in the end I had to do nothing. Pah. Relaxing with a beer now.
    If you're in a serious mood get Dear Zachary, it's a documentary and so so good, but also one of the sadest films I've ever seen. I won't tell you too much about it coz there's a twist at the end, but it's a film made by a guy's friends for his son after the guy died

Jesus, you need to give a proper warning with that film. Took me weeks to get over it. I'm very glad I watched it but holy hell it rips your heart out.

My friends came over and cooked me steak in my own kitchen. God I love my friends.

Marion Keyes is my 200th follower on twitter.... *happy dance*

Eko from Lost was following me for ages. Jaysus knows why, reckon he mis-clicked.

(also he's not that interesting on Twitter)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Started watching this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0978762/ it's really strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Dear Zachary was amazing but it messed with my head for weeks afterwards, absolutely gut-wrenching!

I just got the nicest and most encouraging/supportive text in the world from one of my best friends. I'm actually crying now over it :o No matter how shít the world is the fact that people like my John exist makes me so, so happy and grateful. I love the guy so much it hurts!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

DEspite my best intentions, I haven't my essay done, feeling wrecked. Was reading the paper earlier and my horoscope said "you are all set to be whisked away for a romantic break - go for it, despite any nervous reservations you would have"

There is nothing romantic in my life, so if that came up, I wouldn't be nervous, I'd be grabbing it with both hands!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

awec wrote: »

Flip, between these exams and working full time I am flat out! :P

pffftt ah its only 9 exams sure tis nothing!!

ill pay you in cake??!!!

soo my grant finally came through!!! :D
    still have **** all money til it goes through on monday or tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I was supposed to be there, but then I had to bring home work.
    *snigger*

We know you have hot Italian there!

For SHAME.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    *snigger*

We know you have hot Italian there!

For SHAME.

Ha!

Do you think I'd be posting on boards if I had a hot Italian and my husband in the same house? I'd probably pass out from brain overload.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement