Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

What time does everyone usually start their studying at?just curious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Togepi wrote: »
    It's, it's just beautiful. :')

I agree hehe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

haha lads people in my workplace are betting on how many points i'll get and who will get the most points out of the 5 lc'ers that work there !! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Lolz, one or two in our year last year bet with the teachers about what grades they'd get. Which reminds me - I should've put a massive bet on at the start of the year with my Maths teacher that I'd get a C2 or more in Maths. It would've seemed impossible to both of us then, but now it seems slightly doable. :P

Another one of my teachers just tells you when she expects you to get an A. No point betting with her really. I got two As in the Junior Cert before when she said I would, and this time she told me she expects me to get an A1... Fingers crossed she's right this time! :)

I kind of wish we had 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks for easter so I could get more done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Spent all of the easter break studying for the theory test, leaving cert study will have to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm going to buy one of those perfume atomiser things. And put Bacardi in it. Sorted. That'd actually be mad handy bringing it into night clubs when they search your bag, looks like ya just have perfume in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

NEVER going on omegle again o_O

Namlub wrote: »

do tell ? :eek:

Haha whys that?? :D I love omegle because all the American girls love the Irish!

• Advertisement

Can't, writing it down will make it seem even worse...oh lord

Cant be that bad , can it ? :p

Cant be that bad , can it ? :p

Normally my rule is what happens on omegle...stays on omegle :D

Go for it :D were you shown penises?

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I'm going to buy one of those perfume atomiser things. And put Bacardi in it. Sorted. That'd actually be mad handy bringing it into night clubs when they search your bag, looks like ya just have perfume in it.

You could always bring a really small bag they never check my bag as they assume it's really small to fit drink into lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Go for it :D were you shown penises?

I would have thought thats your average day on Omegle :pac: nothing out of the ordinary for that site!

I've never used omegle lol I must be the only one who hasn't. I might give it a try...

I've never used omegle lol I must be the only one who hasn't. I might give it a try...

I havent either miss :) you aint alone :)
    dont give it a try ... too many horror stories :P

I havent either miss :) you aint alone :)
    dont give it a try ... too many horror stories :P

Haha I might try one conversation see how it goes just for the try.

No penises thank jebus but...middle-aged men were involved. Ugh I wish the internet was never invented

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

men, plural? bit of a lemonparty?

Lmfao the first chat I go on the person goes
    Hey nigga , I got yo crack pay up :S

Is omegle always that weird ? lol

Well one middle aged man if you want to get specific.
    And jeez, I don't know what kind of dirty things you look at on the internet, I've never even heard of a lemon party >_>

Well one middle aged man if you want to get specific.
    And jeez, I don't know what kind of dirty things you look at on the internet, I've never even heard of a lemon party >_>

Was he like in his 40s or more?

DON'T MAKE ME TALK ABOUT THIS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

DON'T MAKE ME TALK ABOUT THIS

Ahh gwan! :D you know you wanna! :D

Patchy, just googled lemonparty, what the hell? :P its worse than 'blue waffle'. Never again.

subz3r0 wrote: »

Patchy, just googled lemonparty, what the hell? :P its worse than 'blue waffle'. Never again.
    He wants to corrupt our innocent minds >_>

subz3r0 wrote: »

Haha I was going to google it I just looked at the answers in Y!A instead of looking for a picture :).

You could always bring a really small bag they never check my bag as they assume it's really small to fit drink into lol.

I do... But it's too small to put drink into as I have other crap too bring :L the perfume thing wouldn't be a serious idea, it'd be deadly just to spray on your tongue :L my friend puts her stuff into toner bottles ;L

• Advertisement

I do... But it's too small to put drink into as I have other crap too bring :L the perfume thing wouldn't be a serious idea, it'd be deadly just to spray on your tongue :L my friend puts her stuff into toner bottles ;L

Oh yeah that's true lol that would be a good idea. The place I go to sells cheap drinks and we ore drink so it's not too bad :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement