Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Who added the 'sarah for 625' tag? o_O

And which Sarah were ye on about? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Togepi wrote: »
    Who added the 'sarah for 625' tag? o_O

And which Sarah were ye on about? :S

And what about the "queenofleon is pure evil"? :eek: -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

That course sounds cool! Loads of jobs in that area too :) I was thinking of doing compsci for ages myself but I found out a while back that I'm really shíte (like useless) at programming, so that's a no-no. :pac: I'm gona do Undenominated Science in NUIG :) hopefully get a degree in Pharmacology out of it :D

Yeah I think there is. I looked at Computer Science ages ago but theres too much maths which I hate , the one I'll do is more business and computers operate in businesses. That sounds like a good course not too sure what it is though :).

And what about the "queenofleon is pure evil"? :eek: -_-

Hehe, I was wondering when you were going to see my handiwork. :D

You're welcome bbz. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Question for yis, are you guys bothering to study for paper 1 of English? I feel I should but I don't know how. :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Went to blanchardstown, came home and slept. Successful, productive day.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Question for yis, are you guys bothering to study for paper 1 of English? I feel I should but I don't know how. :S
    Study stylistic techniques and the various types of language! I dont know about you but I write short stories for composition, so I revise my list of good words to use, but yeah theres not much studying to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Agh!!! Just realised I missed all the start of a new thread and god knows how much of the old one!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Recently lost the will to do any study atall. Really not the time for this **** to happen. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

I've jsut given up on the lv cert... im not doing **** until i get the hpat results and see where im at :/
    i hit the cut off point for medicine in the mocks, so as long as i dont get ****ter between now and june,..... jesus what have i become......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

M&S* wrote: »
    Recently lost the will to do any study atall. Really not the time for this **** to happen. :(
    I've jsut given up on the lv cert... im not doing **** until i get the hpat results and see where im at :/
    i hit the cut off point for medicine in the mocks, so as long as i dont get ****ter between now and june,..... jesus what have i become......

Exact same :( cant bring myself to study :O :( Havent done anything productive in days :( sadness :O

and UnholyGregor, best wishes for the Hpat results :)

Here we only have 2 months left , you might as well continue there's no point in stopping now. Just think about about the course you want to do. Don't think about the what ifs or lose the focus (which is what I did last year). Just think positively it'll be over soon , just keep studying as well as you can and do your best :).

Ugh, these orals will be the death of me :( I keep avoiding my picture sequences by studying history/geography! >_<

I've been neglecting french and maths for the past week.
    I have two project maths papers to do :( and french oral I always get bored but I really have to stop putting it off, next week will probably fly in and I won't have much time.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I'm off to do Maths 2005 Paper 1.. KILL ME NOW! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Lads, I officially haven't studied in a week. Literally haven't gone near my bag since last Wednesday. I haven't even started to study for my French oral yet which is next Monday. What the hell is actually wrong with me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Lads, I officially haven't studied in a week. Literally haven't gone near my bag since last Wednesday. I haven't even started to study for my French oral yet which is next Monday. What the hell is actually wrong with me :(

Coeur it'll be okay you're good at French and there's still time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

We are in the same boat my friend. French oral in less than a week and nowt done. I think that is priority at this stage. Hopefully I'll find some willpower tomorrow.
    Oh and Welcome back to the wonderful new thread:)

Sarah for 625 <_< >_> ;)
    Gwaaan Togepi

I WANT A TAG :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I WANT A TAG :(
    done :P

• Advertisement

I've been neglecting the french, I have so much to learn for it .
    I just know the basics really but not really prepared yet.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Sarah for 625 <_< >_> ;)
    Gwaaan Togepi

It was you?! :eek: But why? :confused: :P

Trololol I now have three tags (one was made by me, but still, baha)! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I'm the same for the oral :/.. I'm starting next week :P My oral's on Friday :)

EDIT: Or was that Irish!?!? Wait no I think Irish is on Friday, French on Wednesday. Ok right I'll start studyin it tomorrow just in case :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Can I have a tag? -_- ;)

I love when the tags read like a (somewhat crazy) conversation. <3 :')

Haha our tags are epic :)

Edit: actually what the hell are some of these tags about? :L rum and phones and keys :L

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Haha our tags are epic :)

Edit: actually what the hell are some of these tags about? :L rum and phones and keys :L

Yeah I was wondering about those ones. Who made them?! :P

And PictureFrame I would make you a tag but I've used mine up. :o It would totes be about you and your delayed mock results though. <3

Anal sex and vaginal discharge??? This thread and it's tags never fail to amaze :L

^^^ Okay who the eff made those ones? :eek: That's not on! The smileys are a nice touch though. :)

• Advertisement

brought back a golden oldie <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement