Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Tiger must-have items

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Delusions of grandeur for some Irish women during the boom... Thinking they were Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jone from Sex and the City. Cringe :pac:

Ooooooooooh, careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tahina

My celtic tiger must have
    Were my jimmy choo uggs love them =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

There's nothing sadder than a Henry Hoover dumped in a skip. He's there with his big happy face. If only he knew where he was going.

OI!!! You leave Henry alone. My mate swears by hers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭FergusODowd

Celtic Tiger must-have items ?

That expensive pair on the left for starters :

02ireland.xlarge1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Delusions of grandeur for some Irish women during the boom... Thinking they were Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jone from Sex and the City. Cringe :pac:

Still have that going on now, going on Hen party tomorrow night(Family do - so must attend), and it is costing a mere 180 euro for one night - I kid you not, and I reckon at least five outfit changes with labels.................................................ya well, my motto will be cider, and label penneys................

• Advertisement

what about farmers and their fancy gates into fields

and in case you are wondering, the dug up bit was for road realignment. That wall and gate has been there over 6 years so its not for a planned house. well, might have been at some stage, but never materialised, now it just looks hilarious with cattle grazing behind it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭FergusODowd

what about farmers and their fancy gates into fields

and in case you are wondering, the dug up bit was for road realignment. That wall and gate has been there over 6 years so its not for a planned house. well, might have been at some stage, but never materialised, now it just looks hilarious with cattle grazing behind it

Looks more like some greedy farmer having a laugh at galway county council out of taxpayers money for providing it as part of the deal for selling the land for the road widening.

Advertisement