Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Any chance you could keep me a ticket?, ill have to pay at the door,dont want to miss out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

We've only got 60-odd tickets left unfortunately so we have to do it on a first-come, first-served basis (there have been loads who've asked us to keep tickets; it's just not possible since, if something were to happen and a person would have to miss the night last minute, we'd have to turn another one away who was there). Sorry I can't be of more help :(.

If you're there for 9pm though there shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Leggo do I have to print off the ticket or can I just show the email on my phone??

Email will be fine, we'll tick everyone off our list as they collect their wristbands.

Tickets still available man?? Need 2 more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Just realised I've an issue with my tickets. I ordered two pairs separately and received two e-mails but I just seen now that they have the same reference number. So on 24th January I ordered two and got the confirmation e-mail. Then on 26th January I ordered two more and got another confirmation e-mail. But they have the same reference number. Is this a mistake? I should have four tickets altogether. I was planning to just show the two e-mails on my phone but now I see they are the same. Thanks.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Nut - show them ur PayPal transactions? they'd have different IDs. Hopefully leggo will get back to ya soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Just realised I've an issue with my tickets. I ordered two pairs separately and received two e-mails but I just seen now that they have the same reference number. So on 24th January I ordered two and got the confirmation e-mail. Then on 26th January I ordered two more and got another confirmation e-mail. But they have the same reference number. Is this a mistake? I should have four tickets altogether. I was planning to just show the two e-mails on my phone but now I see they are the same. Thanks.

I'm in a similar situation, I assume they'll have added them together that's why the ref number is the same, you should be grand. Although 1, possibly 2 have bailed on me so my 2nd trip may have been for nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Liam O wrote: »

I'm in a similar situation, I assume they'll have added them together that's why the ref number is the same, you should be grand. Although 1, possibly 2 have bailed on me so my 2nd trip may have been for nothing...

Yep he replied to my pm straight away so seems everything is ok. Anyone know if they have WiFi in captain America?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hope everyone has a great night , i really really hope i can round up a few heads for WM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

After weeks of looking forward to this, at the last minute I can't bloody make it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Oh my God. This is one of the best nights ever. Thank you leggo.

Great Night in Captain's pity about the results.

ciano316 wrote: »
    Great Night in Captain's pity about the results.

Agreed the crowd really made the most of some desperate results. Anyone who's anyone got a pop. Jericho was mad over. Even footage of Cena got the crowd split in 2! Shocked at the amount of Pro-Cena/Rock in attendance actually. Really lovely to hear Sheamo get such a massive ovation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Definitely make a habit of going to these as had a great first time.
    Great crowd (Fair play to the guy impersonating Roadogg etc.), beer jugs were dirt cheap and really enjoyed the archive matches especially Austin's 3rd RR win and the theme songs (I requested Christian/At Last but it was late on, maybe next time:))
    Look forward to the photo's, will they appear on the WWE partys FB page?
    Cheers to all involved in arranging!

Cheers lads. Thanks for coming and making the night such great craic: as I said on the Facebook, we run the nights, but it's what you guys do with it that makes them special. Pics should be up shortly, our photographer is usually great at turning them over quickly. Will post here when they're up. Hope to see you all again for Mania!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Decided last night when watching the Rumble with some friends that we're definitely gonna attend the Mania one, can't wait for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Good craic as usual, Domhnall was awesome again, Jesus Leggo, bar him from doing anything will ya or no one will get a chance to win some t-shirts lol.
    Ah yeah, cant wait for Mania, already requested the next day off work to recover from the night. Loved the random chants hahaha "Paid a fiver" was great!

Once again, Thanks for setting all these up Leggo and to those that help you during the events with getting Merch and what not, we all appreciate it!

Pics are online! My personal favourite is of the reaction to Jericho's entrance:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.227217830749136.59528.114162802054640&type=1

530811_227251050745814_57637746_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Congrats on another great night Leggo - wish I could somehow keep the audio from the live crowd and watch Rumble repeats with that on instead. Y2J's entrance and everyone going mental was my favourite part of the night. Just roaring for 3 minutes straight was awesome. Definitely squeezing every possible ounce of enjoyment out of show.

Voice recovered and can't wait for Mania!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 29 da_shee

Looks like it was a brilliant party, I saw the video on Facebook of yer man ripping off the hulk t-shirt when the Rock one. Was hilarious! Definitely going to try and get to the 'mania party!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Couldn't make the Rumble one but have the day after Mania booked off work already.Was there for it last year and it was a savage nights craic,can't wait for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cannot wait for Mania again this year. Last year's event really was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

ill go the mania one only if that hot drunk chix will be there again? she was great criac haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

but1er wrote: »
    ill go the mania one only if that hot drunk chix will be there again? she was great criac haha

I think she'll be on her best behaviour this time around.

We have 50 WWE WrestleMania 29 Party tickets going up for pre-sale (via Paypal) today around 1pm guys, if anyone wants to be sure of theirs. The link will be on the WWE Parties Ireland Facebook page.

We're doing physical tickets this time as opposed to email. Here's a sneak peak if you haven't seen yet:

379256_233976423406610_1453730005_n.jpg

I did an interview with Radio Kerry Online about WWE Parties today, if anyone is interested the audio is up here: http://soundcloud.com/gavin-oconnor-1/rick-nash-wwe-parties-12-02-13.

We've only a few more pre-sale tickets left for the Mania Party if anyone wants to get their hands on them (MOD EDIT: PAYPAL TIX SOLD OUT). The full event page and general tickets will be online, hopefully, next week! :)

• Advertisement

Just some updates:
    • If you haven't seen yet, pre-sale tickets sold out Thursday. We'll have general tickets on-sale soon!
    • Our WWE Elimination Chamber prediction contest is up on the WWE Parties Facebook page. We've tickets to the WrestleMania party on sale for the winner of this & will give away some WWE merch to the overall league leader too.
    • The full event page will be up on Monday (hopefully, just have to confirm one more thing).
    • We've something...special lined up to be released tomorrow night before EC. Will post it here too. If you were at the Rumble party, you might be able to hazard a guess what it is...

Advertisement