Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Will be going to the Ireland game beforehand but 3 of the people I have tickets for don't have Ireland tickets, will they be hassled before half 10 or whenever the rest of us get there or will I have to give them their tickets beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Can't go to this one unfortunately. I've been offered a spot in Claire Byrne live on RTÉ Monday night so I'll need to keep my voice and grab some beauty sleep. Sorry lads!

No way? Fair play! Understandable and I'm sure someone will be more than happy to take your ticket if you want to sell it.
    If anyone has tickets for sale can you send me a pm. Cheers. Looking for two but happy to buy them individually.

Also leggo, thanks for organizing. What is the link where people are selling tickets?

Have a look at facebook.com/WWEIreland and in the event page, some people are buying/selling there.
    Liam O wrote: »
    Will be going to the Ireland game beforehand but 3 of the people I have tickets for don't have Ireland tickets, will they be hassled before half 10 or whenever the rest of us get there or will I have to give them their tickets beforehand?

Ideally give them tickets beforehand if possible in case there's any delays, security will be doing walkarounds checking wristbands from about 10.30ish I reckon.

Guys, when printing tickets, make sure you click DOWNLOAD in your confirmation mail and print that file, not just the confirmation of purchase email, so it scans correctly at the door.

1 DAY TIL ‪#‎WoolshedMania4‬!!!!! Some last minute reminders:
    ➣ Tickets are completely SOLD OUT! We will NOT have any available at the door so please do not turn up expecting to be granted access.
    ➣ Please ensure you click DOWNLOAD in your ticket confirmation mail and print that file, not the confirmation email, so it scans correctly at the door.
    ➣ Make sure you arrive by 10pm if you wish to partake in the WWE Parties Hall of Fame contest for prizes (and immortality).
    ➣ Full food menu available until 10pm approx (at venue's discretion) with a snack menu also available until late.
    ➣ Please claim your reserved table or stadium seat prize by 11pm or Woolshed may have to give it away to meet demand.
    ➣ Tweet #WoolshedMania4 to join in the online conversation once the event starts, and be sure to tweet theme song requests on the night to @AMTRick.
    ➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!
    ➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Woolshed reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.
    ➣ Cannot guarantee entry once PPV starts.
    ➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

One of my friends just won the stadium seats for tonight :) . If someone on here is looking for a table let me know if you want it before i cancel it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

One of my friends just won the stadium seats for tonight :) . If someone on here is looking for a table let me know if you want it before i cancel it

Yeah I'll take it for us Boardsies thanks :)

Unless someone going already has one booked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Due to unforeseen circumstances I and my gf will not be able to make it too the Wrestlemania party tonight at the Woolshed.

We have 2 tickets that we are looking to give away for free and have a table for 2 booked as well that we can give up for anyone who has not got one booked.

PM if interested.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Yeah I'll take it for us Boardsies thanks :)

Unless someone going already has one booked?

Nope you are the first . Im just waiting for my friend to get a reply from the woolshed and then ye can have it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Have a spare for tonight, will be heading straight from the Ireland game so will probably be just after 10 I can meet the lucky person at the woolshed :p

Got a table very kindly offered by Furious Red who can't make it. So look for the guy with the Daniel Bryan shirt(and beard!) and come say hello :)

• Advertisement

Upstairs on the left for anyone who wants to come say hello :)

Thanks to everyone who came along and made the night so memorable. Posting pics and vids now, here's the first vid, a reaction to the ending: https://vimeo.com/123621404

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

leggo wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who came along and made the night so memorable. Posting pics and vids now, here's the first vid, a reaction to the ending: https://vimeo.com/123621404
    Hahaha I'm such a mark. I'm the guy in the Ziggler shirt who the half naked guy puts his arm around. Awkward as fcuk!

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Got a table very kindly offered by Furious Red who can't make it. So look for the guy with the Daniel Bryan shirt(and beard!) and come say hello :)

Oh i was there :) , my friend had won a set of stadium seats so didnt need the other table

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Brilliant night once again Leggo fair play, everything was great!

Also the women selling the shots....mother of divine! The one in the guns n roses shirt was just one of the most beautiful women I have seen, pretty sure I missed the pre show tag match as a result! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

amazing night think it was the best one yet just show quality wise the extra long pre shows do eat into the dj set time which is a shame but i think everyone was fairly amped up by the perfect timing of my sacrifice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

love the one guy trying to get a yes chant started

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Fantastic night once again, the voice is just about recovered from marking out.

Pics are now online at the WWE Parties Ireland Facebook page!

11110887_593891167415132_2245115973060937085_n.jpg?oh=70b95258971ffeeb573360790cd10a84&oe=55B09E4D&__gda__=1433568379_a8edb9ef6bd696421d9b733e8b2e178a

Ah sure there is me in that pic

• Advertisement

Last video for this one, our WWE Parties Hall of Fame ceremony: https://vimeo.com/123769963

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

got up today to go to work in a call centre after been hung over and anti social yesterday, first 2 hours i still had no voice thanks for that wwe parties :-) i look forward to summerslam

11760324_641155802688668_862070828923657374_n.jpg?oh=d8dc5388d4c202380c7986f982ce47fb&oe=5655E165

Facebook Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1643057932578655/

Tickets go on-sale from Eventbrite.ie tomorrow (Monday 20th July) morning from noon!
    #WoolshedSlam

As WWE Parties Ireland begins the countdown to our 5th birthday, make sure you watch the ‘Biggest Party of the Summer’ in style with a WWE-themed Beach Party that’s a fan’s dream!

Tickets €8.50, available from eventbrite.ie (link above) from tomorrow @ 12pm! Tickets for our last two nights have SOLD OUT, so if you want to be a part of this make sure you purchase tickets in advance!

➡ Full WWE SummerSlam PPV (incl Kick-Off Show) on Woolshed Baa & Grill’s 3x big screens & 16x plasmas!
    ➡ Pre-show entertainment with Beach Party Games, WWE merch giveaways, Divas & more!
    ➡ Late bar with Woolshed’s delicious food menu AND WWE-themed cocktail menu!
    ➡ WWE DJ set & classic WWE SummerSlam matches on big screens pre-show!
    ➡ Plus more TBA!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

★★★CARD★★★

BROCK LESNAR
    SETH ROLLINS
    THE UNDERTAKER (Rumoured)
    STING (Rumoured)
    JOHN CENA
    KEVIN OWENS
    & more!

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Woolshed, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets may be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Who's up for this Right To Censor gimmick to put an end all the beach party debauchery?

Tickets now on-sale via the below link! We can't guarantee door sales guys so make sure you get yours ASAP.

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/wwe-summerslam-beach-party-woolshed-baa-grill-dublin-tickets-17822225757

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

What's the story on booking a table, Do I need to book one ?

wardy2 wrote: »
    What's the story on booking a table, Do I need to book one ?

Yeah ring Woolshed to book a table, they don't book up all tables so there are some left on the night for those lucky enough to grab one, but your safest bet is to book ahead and arrive before 10pm to claim it.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Yeah ring Woolshed to book a table, they don't book up all tables so there are some left on the night for those lucky enough to grab one, but your safest bet is to book ahead and arrive before 10pm to claim it.

Cheers man, first time going to one of these

wardy2 wrote: »
    Cheers man, first time going to one of these

You've picked a good time, we're two years in Woolshed so have all of our stuff down now and are just adding fun bits to it. This is probably the most fun and least stressful one we've organised (so far!), and the Beach Party element means there'll be loads happening on the night before the PPV! :)

• Advertisement

We should have a promo off between RTC and The New Day

Advertisement