Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Have to work on my Val Venis now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Dibs on being Ivory.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Brilliant! This is gonna be gas. If you guys have an idea in mind for a quick RTC-style promo, I'm thinking I'll do an intro then have someone hit the RTC music and you come up to interrupt, go with it. Or if you need a hand coming up with something let me know! :)

We're gonna have an update on Mania 31 tomorrow guys, just clearing some things now :).

In the meantime, if you get updates from us on Facebook more than here, Facebook are trying to squeeze money out of promoters and event organisers so are making it tougher to get the word out. We don't want to spam everyone's feeds with constant updates either and only target people who would be interested in what we do, so if that's you could you help us out by adding my official Facebook account at the link below? Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/thericknash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No need for the IMG tags dude!

Sorry was on the phone in work, tried an edit but touch.boards obviously doesn't like me. :pac:

10612721_574163272721255_5102499927751712088_n.jpg?oh=2b450fa6647b2057b2f0e752bf54818b&oe=55918EC3&__gda__=1435423050_ba8945858817c18929c1d9bf702bf22b

We'll have the full event listing and info up on SUNDAY with tickets hopefully on-sale as soon as MONDAY!

Small change: due to overwhelming demand, WrestleMania 31 Party tickets will now be on-sale exclusively ONLINE via entertainment.ie! Tickets will be €8.50 (slight increase due to added costs involved in selling online) and we expect them all to go, so make sure you grab yours ASAP when they become available!

Just launched our Avengers-theme poster there, full info will be up in the next couple hours!

11006372_575090265961889_1505461552360340630_n.jpg?oh=7f1aece33bfd743ea2552ca72fd108f4&oe=558FBF85&__gda__=1430836975_10c706ac81fb626ed1f4c9a7696212fc

10996228_575414309262818_8316430117170519812_n.jpg?oh=1e5597a0f0bdba280656f89d649949f6&oe=55517A0F

Facebook event is live at: https://www.facebook.com/events/739952926112446/
    #WoolshedMania4

For the fourth year running, the original and best WWE Parties group present our WrestleMania Party. Watch ‘The Grand Daddy of ‘em All’ surrounded by a packed Woolshed of WWE fans with a late bar and pre-show entertainment all included!

Tickets €8.50, available from entertainment.ie TOMORROW from 10am (link above). Tickets for all of our WrestleMania parties have SOLD OUT in their entirety, and we expect this to be no different, so don’t wait and get your hands on them while you can!

➡ Full WWE WrestleMania 31 PPV (incl Kick-Off Show) on Woolshed’s 3x big screens & 16x plasmas!
    ➡ Pre-show entertainment including our annual WWE Parties Hall of Fame Ceremony!
    ➡ Late bar & Woolshed’s delicious food menu!
    ➡ WWE music & the Top 10 WWE WrestleMania matches/moments as chosen by YOU on big screens pre-show!
    ➡ Plus more TBA!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

★★★CARD★★★

WWE Champion, BROCK LESNAR vs. ROMAN REIGNS/DANIEL BRYAN

STING vs. TRIPLE H (Rumoured)

THE UNDERTAKER vs. BRAY WYATT (Rumoured)

Plus more TBA

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Woolshed, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets will be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That poster is sick!!! Great job!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yeah! Incredible job!! Is that Nikki Bella?

"Smart casual dress code"

Slacks, black shoes, black tie and a shirt with no sleves acceptable? Hope there's not too much smut to deal with at this party!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Slacks, black shoes, black tie and a shirt with no sleves acceptable? Hope there's not too much smut to deal with at this party!

I got refused entry last year as I was wearing tracksuits. Just the bottoms mind not the full set. Forgot to pack my jeans and arrived at friends place with no time to go to a shop. Lesson learned :(

Basically no tracksuits and you're grand. Wrestler costumes are considered smart casual too!
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yeah! Incredible job!! Is that Nikki Bella?

Cheers lads. :) Credit to Jade Costello Design for the artwork, she worked her arse off for two weeks drawing it. Yep, that's Nikki and Cena is Captain America (that's the other one confusing some).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

"Smart casual dress code" Slacks, black shoes, black tie and a shirt with no sleves acceptable? Hope there's not too much smut to deal with at this party!

MY BOY BULL!

stables15rtc.jpg

Having peeps dress up for these events is all kinds of awesome. Also, last year's WM and having little Wyatt lanterns on the tables. Amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

2.50 price hike from the Rumble..
    Sure make hay while the sun shines I guess

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

D-FENS wrote: »
    2.50 price hike from the Rumble..
    Sure make hay while the sun shines I guess

Is the increase not just to cover the cost of selling the tickets online? Still good value, I've heard of other places charging €12-€15 euros for tickets to similar events.

Loughc wrote: »
    Is the increase not just to cover the cost of selling the tickets online? Still good value, I've heard of other places charging €12-€15 euros for tickets to similar events.

Exactly we actually don't see any difference in our final take.

Tickets are on-sale NOW via the following link: https://entertainment.ticketsolve.com/shows/873529038/events.

Your ticket will be delivered by email, with a unique barcode on each one, so simply print that off on the night and it will be scanned upon entry.

Tickets to all of our WrestleMania parties have sold out in their entirety and we expect this to be no different, so make sure you get them ASAP to be safe.

My first #WoolshedMania - need to be on my best behaviour as I will be representing the Hall of Fame for the first time there ;) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Loughc wrote: »
    leggo wrote: »
    Exactly we actually don't see any difference in our final take.

Fair play, nice handy link for buying the tickets and yes, still good value.

We're taking suggestions of your Top 5 WrestleMania matches of all-time for our Top 10 on the night. Last year HBK/Undertaker won...will they take the prize for the second year running? I'll include any Top 5's posted here in the final count.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

1) Chris Benoit vs HHH vs HBK, Wrestlemania XX

2) HBK vs Undertaker, Wrestlemania XXV

3) Ricky Steamboat vs Machoman Randy Savage, Wrestlemania III

4) HBK vs Ric Flair, Wrestlemania XXIV

5) HBK vs Kurt Angle, Wrestlemania XXI

There is a reason HBK is Mr. Wrestlemania! :P

Stuck mine on the facebook earlier in the week. Got my ticket Monday, absolutely stoked for this!

Here's a sneak peak at the ad for WrestleMania that we'll be releasing on our Facebook later tonight!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Table booked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

leggo wrote: »
    Here's a sneak peak at the ad for WrestleMania that we'll be releasing on our Facebook later tonight!

Looks good lad, well done.
    Thanx for featurin me at 2:53, I get €10 per click right :pac::pac::D

At ‪#‎WoolshedMania4‬ we plan to ‪#‎GiveDivasAChance‬ by introducing the 'WWE Parties Divas Division', who'll be helping out with the night's proceedings!

10926224_579142765556639_7790561135808121134_n.jpg?oh=d652a820a83b927a03254c8282137361&oe=55865D2D&__gda__=1435902613_3ece0437600efe456841f4f1e44928c4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Rick nash is not irish name. Than again it also a name of a hockey player in new york.

Parties look fun. Never to one

• Advertisement

You mean his name might actually NOT be Rick Nash?! :eek:

Next you'll be saying Justin Credible isn't a real name! ;) :pac:

Advertisement