Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Has anyone actually done the Right To Censor thing yet? I was surprised people responded like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Could you imagine RTC vs New Day at this? Would be brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

Just booked my ticket to this event! Got a booth booked also for downstairs!

Very excited about this.

Quick question. What time does the bar usually stay open until?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

rossieboy wrote: »

Very excited about this.

Late enough , think about 3ish? I cant confirm that since usually i just get a pitcher or 2 to keep me going and dont have to move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

Late enough , think about 3ish? I cant confirm that since usually i just get a pitcher or 2 to keep me going and dont have to move :)

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. Get the pitchers in & there won't be any issues.

This should be great! Thanks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

rossieboy wrote: »

Very excited about this.

It's a play-by-ear thing, they'll stay open til close enough to the end of the PPV when people stop coming up to be served. Like FR said, though, get a pitcher in and you're set! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

leggo wrote: »
    It's a play-by-ear thing, they'll stay open til close enough to the end of the PPV when people stop coming up to be served. Like FR said, though, get a pitcher in and you're set! :)

Also a tip i learned last year was to keep your pitcher with you and bring it up to be refilled . Although i think the last time or 2 they had a lot more pitchers so that was not a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Doesn't the beer get warm and flat?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Degag wrote: »
    Doesn't the beer get warm and flat?:confused:
    It's beer in a bar at 3:30 in the morning, I don't normally complain. Plus, as a cider drinker, it doesn't really get too flat and I don't mind it being room temp.

YouTube ad is now online! Tickets are selling faster than normal guys, we expect this to be a big one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That's a great video man, fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Awesome video, that would make anyone want to go to it.
    Also, loved the use of Chris Brown - "Five More Hours". He makes awesome music.

Awesome video, that would make anyone want to go to it.
    Also, loved the use of Chris Brown - "Five More Hours". He makes awesome music.

Cheers! I hear he makes a useless boyfriend, but catchy tunes nonetheless! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

leggo wrote: »
    Cheers! I hear he makes a useless boyfriend, but catchy tunes nonetheless! :pac:
    You didn't!:D

The WWE Parties Ireland Divas Division will return to be our lifeguards and ensure all of our audience remain hydrated at all times during the SummerSlam Beach Party!

11229691_646746145462967_1560554184662059905_n.jpg?oh=ad3115e6f3294a497e3190744c1552ce&oe=565B6958

We're doing a poll now to see what people want as a part of our pre-show: we can do classic SummerSlam matches as planned, or we can show NXT Brooklyn in the background? We'll do whatever the majority wants!

WIN STADIUM SEATS FOR SUMMERSLAM IN WOOLSHED!

Ticket-holders for the SummerSlam Beach Party in Woolshed will get FREE access to the 'Low Blows Live 4/SummerSlam Table Quiz' event on Wednesday 19th August in Ned's Bar, Woolshed! That's TWO nights - over 10 hours worth of entertainment - for less than the price of a pint each!

A chance to upgrade your SummerSlam ticket to VIP will be on the line in the table quiz, with stadium seats and drink vouchers for the winners (max 5 to a table)! Plus 'Low Blows Live 4' offers all that you enjoy about the popular wrestling podcast - with Maven finding love in a special edition of 'Blind Date' headlining other fun, WWE-related hijinks in an evening of audience interaction and laughs to put you in the perfect mood for SummerSlam!

The event will begin at 8pm (doors from 7.30pm) and will finish by 11pm max to give everyone time to get public transport home. This is currently the last planned 'Low Blows Live' of 2015, so if you want your chance to be a part the madness, make sure you're there or you won't get another chance this year!

Buy tickets for SummerSlam in Woolshed and also ensure your FREE access to this night, if you haven't already, here: http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/wwe-summerslam-beach-party-wools…

11838834_647377528733162_7873235307103859951_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I cant make it to the Sunday, can I still part take the quiz for 5 quid yeah? Ive read that right?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I cant make it to the Sunday, can I still part take the quiz for 5 quid yeah? Ive read that right?

Apologies, only saw this now: yep that's it €5 at the door for the quiz without a ticket! We'll sort out an alternative prize to stadium seats if people who can't make the Sunday win.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ticket sorted, Monday off :)

• Advertisement

Bingo and our WWE-themed cocktail menu will also be making their returns on Sunday!

11863387_653753411428907_7411958997605440083_n.jpg?oh=413b72e5ad3f3c49850776f9f6eada6f&oe=563C50DC

CM4j-JgVAAA8-Cc.jpg

11872132_653754448095470_6086865684465682913_o.jpg

Btw thanks to all who made it down to our 'Low Blows Live'/SummerSlam Table Quiz last night. It was great fun, controversial ending and everything. For those who missed out here's the show:

https://soundcloud.com/raginrick/low-blows-live-4-we-found-love-in-the-woolshed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Lads do we need to print the ticket confirmations or can we just bring it on our phones?

You'll need to bring the ticket itself as we have to scan people in. It's all very fancy these days.

➣ There WILL be an extremely limited amount of tickets for sale at the door on a first-come, first-served basis! EventBrite are no longer selling tickets.
    ➣ Please ensure you download and print your EventBrite ticket for scanning at the door, do NOT print the confirmation mail that contains the ticket!
    ➣ Don't forget that it's a beach party and to dress accordingly! (Wrestling shirt and shorts will suffice)
    ➣ Full food menu available until 10pm approx (at venue's discretion) with a snack menu also available until late.
    ➣ Please claim your reserved table or stadium seat prize by 11pm or Woolshed may have to give it away to meet demand.
    ➣ If you have any enquiries or song requests during the night, follow and tweet @HashtagLowBlows and they'll be seen by a member of our staff. Also tweet #WoolshedSlam to join in the conversation online!
    ➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!
    ➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Woolshed reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.
    ➣ Cannot guarantee entry once PPV starts.
    ➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Got a random night off work so the gang are going now about 8 of us I'd say. Heres hoping their will be tickets at the door. I've only missed 1 event since the Captain America days so be a shame to miss another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Was a great show they could do with having a few more chairs or the option of bringing your own but I guess that wouldn't fly, Was a great atmosphere a lot of back and forth chants I thought they could have played the Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens match from NXT Takeover uninterrupted from the party games but it was very entertaining especially the Promo competition and the dance off where the lads were doing flips on their back which sounded like they got broken in half

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What was the reaction like for Seth Rollins in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

What was the reaction like for Seth Rollins in there?

people beside me said he looked like Jesus in the white outfit, ya the crowd was pretty loud when he hit the frog splash and did the FU to Cena

Was a great show they could do with having a few more chairs or the option of bringing your own but I guess that wouldn't fly, Was a great atmosphere a lot of back and forth chants I thought they could have played the Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens match from NXT Takeover uninterrupted from the party games but it was very entertaining especially the Promo competition and the dance off where the lads were doing flips on their back which sounded like they got broken in half

We heard that request during the match and stuck the volume on it towards the end to account for it. Logic behind not doing it to begin with is that it was likely around 90% of the people in there's second time watching it (and the one's who hadn't stayed up or watched beforehand to avoid spoilers probably didn't care that much, though of course there'd be a few exceptions there). It was no bother to stick it on though once we knew some people wanted it, we just got through the end of our contests and were good to go then! :)

• Advertisement

11215719_677557702381811_1968667052938587828_n.jpg?oh=1c8ed6096ce66eae8964dc3203e7e8e3&oe=56C19C71

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/624171574387464/
    Tickets Link: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/wwe-survivor-series-party-tickets-19241895026

#SurviveTheWoolshed

Tickets: €8.50. Get 20% OFF when you purchase 5x tickets at once for your table quiz team with our 'Table of 5' offer!

WATCH SURVIVOR SERIES LIVE IN STYLE...
    ...on Woolshed's 3x big screens & 16x plasmas, with a late bar & Woolshed's delicious food menu on offer!

PLAY WWE 2K16 ON THE BIG SCREEN...
    ...as part of our pre-show entertainment along with a WWE-themed DJ set & more!

ENTER OUR POPULAR SURVIVOR SERIES-STYLE, ELIMINATION TABLE QUIZ...
    ...to win WWE merchandise as you must test your wrestling brain and brawn in an interactive quiz including on-stage challenges!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

CARD

TBA

Stay tuned to www.facebook.com/WWEIreland and the 'Low Blows' podcast (available on iTunes) for further news on this fantastic night, our last of 2015!

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Woolshed, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets may be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

Advertisement