Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

So it's really 4 tickets for the price of 5? Good deal to be fair! Looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    So it's really 4 tickets for the price of 5? Good deal to be fair! Looking forward to this!

Yep, exactly, one ticket free essentially! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

4 tickets for the price of 5 doesn't sound a good deal to me!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

4 tickets for the price of 5 doesn't sound a good deal to me!! :pac:
    Haha meant it the other way around, 5 tickets for the price of 4. Ah dear me.

We're also offering 7 tickets for the price of 34 too.

• Advertisement

After it proved HUGELY popular last year, we'll be bringing WWE 2K16 to play on the Woolshed big screen before Survivor Series starts! It'll be free to play for all so challenge your mates to a contest of your choosing and win bragging rights for a packed house to see!

12208445_683505005120414_8380302710316128218_n.jpg?oh=cdc506b28fc1077d3425a778820e3b09&oe=56EDE43D

We will also be hosting our annual Survivor Series-style TABLE QUIZ before the PPV! If you've never been to one, your entry is free with your ticket, all teams will participate in the first few rounds, then we invite the top remaining teams on-stage to participate in a series of challenges as they are eliminated one-by-one until only one survives and wins WWE merchandise*! The quiz will also be hosted by our MC for the night, Don Marnell, who will be adopting a new persona especially for the event!

*Max 5 to a table with a 30-team spot.

12246823_684124088391839_6874533613874889674_n.jpg?oh=98cb2712e630ec48c080b0abac5a40fd&oe=56AE3F8C

You're going to be watching Survivor Series live anyway, so guarantee you do so while giving yourself a great night! Tickets still available from Eventbrite.ie: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/wwe-survivor-series-party-tickets-19241895026

*Table of 5 offer only open to pre-ordered tickets from Eventbrite.ie. Won't be available for those paying at the door.

1 DAY TIL ‪#‎SurviveTheWoolshed‬!

WWE Survivor Series on the big screen! WWE 2K16, our Survivor Series Table Quiz, WWE-themed DJ set, late bar, Woolshed's beautiful food menu. If you're watching Survivor Series, THIS is the way to do it! Some last minute reminders:

➣ There WILL be an extremely limited amount of tickets for sale at the door on a first-come, first-served basis! (20% offer not available @ door)
    ➣ Please ensure you download and print your EventBrite ticket for scanning at the door, do NOT print the confirmation mail that contains the ticket!
    ➣ Arrive by 10pm latest to ensure entry into Table Quiz! Max 5 to a team, 30-teams max on a first-come, first-served basis.
    ➣ Full food menu available until 10pm approx (at venue's discretion) with a snack menu also available until late.
    ➣ Please claim your reserved table or stadium seat prize by 11pm or Woolshed may have to give it away to meet demand.
    ➣ If you have any enquiries or song requests during the night, follow and tweet @HashtagLowBlows and they'll be seen by a member of our staff. Also tweet ‪#‎SurviveTheWoolshed‬ to join in the conversation online!
    ➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!
    ➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Woolshed reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.
    ➣ Cannot guarantee entry once PPV starts.
    ➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

12240892_686429581494623_975749422951622730_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/1531597427141466/
    #BalorParty

Tickets JUST €5 available at the door!

We at WWE Parties Ireland are declaring ourselves the official 'Finn Balor Fan Club' and our partners at Woolshed have agreed to let us run nights for major matches starring the Irish star! We kick this off with our first ever NXT night for Takeover - London!

WATCH NXT TAKEOVER - LONDON IN FULL LIVE...
    ...as we pack our Ned's Bar in Woolshed! It kicks off at 8pm! Over in time for the last bus!

THE LOW BLOWS CHRISTMAS PARTY...
    ...WWE Parties' official podcast, 'Low Blows' will also be hosting their Christmas Party on the night, taping bits for the show before NXT begins (from 7pm approx) and everyone is welcome to stay for drinks with the Low Blows/WWE Parties team after the show ends!

CARD

NXT Champion, FINN BALOR vs. SAMOA JOE

APOLLO CREWS vs. BARON CORBIN

Women's Champion, BAYLEY vs. NIA JAX

Tag-Team Champions, DASH & DAWSON vs. ENZO & CASS

ASUKA vs. EMMA

Stay tuned to www.facebook.com/WWEIreland and the 'Low Blows' podcast (available on iTunes) for further news on this fantastic night, our last party of 2015 (for real this time)!

Terms & Conditions
    1. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    2. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    3. There will be limited tickets available on the night and entry will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
    4. Smart casual dress code applies.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

aw man that's f**king cool! Rock on man!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Should be able to make this one :)

• Advertisement

10 DAYS TIL OUR FIRST EVER NXT PARTY!

Going to a midnight showing of Star Wars? Don't worry, the force is with you! NXT London will be over by 11pm max and leave you with ample time and the perfect way to get pumped for the movie! Whereas those who aren't are welcome to hang out, have pints and talk wrestling at the 'Low Blows Christmas Party' afterwards!

12301595_691003914370523_7116985920066121430_n.jpg?oh=b5b594b64add80e6748bace0490f5dc2&oe=56DB5EAC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Many tickets sold for this one? I'm raging I have to work til 9 on Wednesday. Every time that the WWE are in a reasonable time-zone I always seem unable to watch!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Will I be ok buying on the door? Just starting a new job so I dunno if I can definitely go but if I can I'll head over!

All tickets will be sold at the door for this one! We recommend people arrive early to ensure entry, this is getting a lot of interest since Balor retweeted it and we have limited capacity.

Did I hear pints mentioned?

Pints are class!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Heading to this myself, didn't originally cop it was on at 8pm so will make it after work. Nice little treat. I'd say it will be quite the smart crowd at the Woolie....Just don't Full Sail it!

Did I hear pints mentioned?

Pints are class!

That's the word on the street!

12341644_692289767575271_4012154228915797504_n.jpg?oh=657694c82651bcd44f2bada2b1ced8fe&oe=56E6D5AE&__gda__=1457459990_eee805479afa443c521e73e5d2f6b65d

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Delta Echo Charlie

Anyone else going to this then the mignight screen of Star Wars next door?

Anyone else going to this then the mignight screen of Star Wars next door?

We've had a few get onto us saying they're doing exactly that. Sounds like the perfect nerd night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Heading to this with a mate, can't wait! Went to the wrestlemania party last year but with a bigger group so we had one of the bigger tables, is there tables for two in the woolshed or would we be better off sitting at the bar? Wouldn't want to take up a table that seats 6 if there's only the pair of us.

• Advertisement

Heading to this with a mate, can't wait! Went to the wrestlemania party last year but with a bigger group so we had one of the bigger tables, is there tables for two in the woolshed or would we be better off sitting at the bar? Wouldn't want to take up a table that seats 6 if there's only the pair of us.

This is in Ned's in Woolshed, the back bar upstairs, and tables usually fill up for the live podcasts we do there never mind a night like this so your best bet is just grabbing a spot wherever you can get it. It'll be a friendly crowd, though, so everyone will be happy enough to bunk in with everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Delta Echo Charlie

Can't see there being many out on a school night for an NXT event

Can't see there being many out on a school night for an NXT event

Like I said we fill the room on a Wednesday if it's just a live podcast recording and Balor doesn't tweet out the info for them nights, so I wouldn't be surprised. If it was a late finish then yeah, it'd be dead, but NXT will be done in time for the last bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I hope everyone is going to be wearing their face paint in honour of our NXT Champion as well! The man nearly has me broke with all of his different products on WWE Shop these days.

So this is tomorrow and we're buzzing for it!

The agenda for the night will be as follows:

6.30pm: Doors open
    7pm: Low Blows presents 'The Blowies' award ceremony
    8pm: NXT Takeover: London live!
    11pm: The Low Blows Christmas Party

Tickets tomorrow will be available for just €5 on the door of Ned's Bar from 6.30pm. Due to demand and limited capacity we CANNOT hold tickets and must give them out to each person as they arrive. We will endeavour to accommodate everyone who comes though.

In the event that no more tickets are left at the door, stay tuned to @HashtagLowBlows on Twitter as we will post it there immediately if that comes to pass.

And a reminder that if you have to catch public transport or have tickets to a midnight showing of Star Wars, you WILL be out on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Here now. Intimate setting but that's fitting for NXT. Crowd seem smart. Can't wait...

Gutted I couldn't make this - damn illness! was a whopper event and I hope the night was as good as I have been told it was!

Leggo we will have to have pints soon, as pints ARE class after all!

Thanks to anyone who made it! We have tickets on-sale now for our next night just in time for Christmas!
    12391246_695784993892415_7722755825356810599_n.jpg?oh=1f38229848400addc6139e4e5dad3853&oe=571725C7&__gda__=1461462808_4ca145c164dd89eaac871c4b2a6d2daf

Ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/wwe-royal-rumble-woolshed-baa-grill-dublin-tickets-20065817400

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/198754700467309/
    #WoolshedRumble

Tickets: €8.50 available at the door!

WATCH THE ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE BIG SCREEN...
    ...in perhaps our most fun night of the year! With a late bar and Woolshed's delicious food menu on offer til late!

ENTER WWE KARAOKE...
    ...as part of our pre-show entertainment along with a WWE-themed DJ set & more!

PLUS...
    ...the ROYAL RUMBLE RAFFLE and ROYAL RUMBLE DRINKING GAME return!

Call Woolshed @ (01) 872 4325 for table bookings. And keep your eye on www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin for your chance to win one of their prime stadium seats on the night!

CARD

30-man ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

Plus more TBA!

Stay tuned to www.facebook.com/WWEIreland and the 'Low Blows' podcast (available on iTunes) for further news on this fantastic night, our first of 2016!

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Woolshed, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry.
    2. Ensure you have already purchased tickets to book tables or avail of stadium seats prizes; table bookings/stadium seat prizes do not ensure entry on the night.
    3. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    4. Event will be filmed for future usage by WWE Parties Ireland. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving WWE Parties Ireland.
    5. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    6. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets may be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    7. Tables booked will only remain reserved until 11pm, so please arrive before then to claim your table or it will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
    8. No admission into Woolshed once PPV starts.
    9. Smart casual dress code applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sublime poster....

• Advertisement

The excellent work of Jade Costello as always!

Advertisement