Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

As a man I've gotten older I think I can understand the appeal to some men in licking a woman's ass, however I'd be curious why women are into licking men's ass especially considering how hairy men can be and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

As a man I've gotten older I think I can understand the appeal to some men in licking a woman's ass, however I'd be curious why women are into licking men's ass especially considering how hairy men can be and all that.

the appeal needn't just be to the giver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

LimGal wrote: »
    One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

Jesus that is foul :eek: Wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

old hippy wrote: »
    Fetishes? LOL :D

Let me guess, you probably find the idea of inserting a digit into your partner's anus (where the male g spot is) or anal sex disgusting also?

Fair enough. It's no fetish though, it's just exploring the wonderful myriad of sexual experiences.

Someone who's into golden showers would tell you the same thing. Fetishes are about exploration, hell I have a few of my own. There's no right or wrong here, there are just different sexual preferences, but clearly asshole licking isn't something a lot of people are into as exemplified in this thread. Are we all sexually repressed prudes? There's your LOL right there.

And finger play / anal sex don't compare to rinming, as I'm sure you well know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Remember lads, sometimes you have to lick it before you stick it :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

I wish I could unread this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

uberalles wrote: »
    I wish I could unread this

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

A friend of mine got a blowjob while he was on the toilet having a shit,she was a classy girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Kamjana wrote: »
    A friend of mine got a blowjob while he was on the toilet having a shit,she was a classy girl.

They sound about as classy as eachother, TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Some common STDs such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea cause infection of the urethra in males. Transmission can be by oral sex, he wouldn't have even needed to go near her vagina.

Sweetheart, thanks for the lesson but I was actually taking the piss out of his misspelling of the word pus.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    They sound about as classy as eachother, TBH.

A bowjob is a blowjob no matter where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Only Tony Soprano could get away with something like that :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

An american girl actually told me about someone she knew who had received one of these too.........she said its called a Wisconsin Steamer if i remember correctly!:eek:

An american girl actually told me about someone she knew who had received one of these too.........she said its called a Wisconsin Steamer if i remember correctly!:eek:

No a Wisconsin steamer is when you take a shit on woman's chest and rub it in with a beer bottle,as opposed to the Cleveland steamer where you use your arse to rub it in.

No a Wisconsin steamer is when you take a shit on woman's chest and rub it in with a beer bottle,as opposed to the Cleveland steamer where you use your arse to rub it in.

Bahahaha!I stand corrected!I just googled it there its actually called a blumpkin when you receive head whilst dumping!

Kudos to you Kamjana you know your ****-related fetishes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BR3N

One of my mates rode a girl with a sandwich bag.

Another rode a girl in the grounds of a church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

BR3N wrote: »
    One of my mates rode a girl with a sandwich bag.

Another rode a girl in the grounds of a church.

whats wrong with having sex in a church :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

Is no one astounded that a grown man cant wipe his own ass?
    Frightening stuff, I find it creepy when guys try do it to me and Im sure as hell never going to do it

booboo88 wrote: »
    Is no one astounded that a grown man cant wipe his own ass?
    Frightening stuff, I find it creepy when guys try do it to me and Im sure as hell never going to do it

booboo they is just doin it wrong:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

I'd be curious why women are into licking men's ass especially considering how hairy men can be and all that.

I'm very sorry that I am in a position to know this, but trust me - women's arseholes can be hairy too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 toughbuttfair

One of my mates brought a girl back to his place one night. He tried pleasuring her but she said she wasn't enjoying it, so he has a brainwave. He runs into the kitchen and grabs a carrot, runs back into the bedroom, and tries to shove it up her pussy.

She tells him the carrot isn't really turning her on, so he has another brainwave and runs back into the kitchen, grabs a floor mop, runs back into the bedroom and tries to pleasure her with the mop (presumably the handle end).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I'm very sorry that I am in a position to know this, but trust me - women's arseholes can be hairy too.

Hate to break it to you but most people's are, and people just either shave or they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

old hippy wrote: »

Gosh, you are inexperienced :D

You're not doing much to disabuse me of my prejudiced notion that there is nobody more smug and patronizing than old people or hippies.

One of my mates brought a girl back to his place one night. He tried pleasuring her but she said she wasn't enjoying it, so he has a brainwave. He runs into the kitchen and grabs a carrot, runs back into the bedroom, and tries to shove it up her pussy.

She tells him the carrot isn't really turning her on, so he has another brainwave and runs back into the kitchen, grabs a floor mop, runs back into the bedroom and tries to pleasure her with the mop (presumably the handle end).

What scares me is how much guys tell each other. Though remember that guys tend to exagerrate../outright lie.

For example: I stayed in a guy's house - on his couch, and he told people he was up all night shagging me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Bleeding frigid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

A friend of mine got a blowjob while he was on the toilet having a s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it,she was a classy girl.

Similar in that I brought a chick back to mine yes ago. In the middle if the night she went to the bathroom. Next thing my phone beeped. She txd to say she needed bOg roll. I was thinking there was done in there already but got up and grabbed some from other bathroom. Brought it into her. She said while I was there she may as well............. So she sucked me if while she pinched a loaf. classy eh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 toughbuttfair

What scares me is how much guys tell each other. Though remember that guys tend to exagerrate../outright lie.

For example: I stayed in a guy's house - on his couch, and he told people he was up all night shagging me.

You're right, it might have been a sweeping brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

After a few too many drinks, one of my friends was feeling a bit sick. He went off the bathroom where he vomited but then he realised he needed to go to the toilet as well. So he sat on the toilet but mid-way through going, he started to throw up again.

The next morning, feeling a bit better, he was having some fun with his girlfriend. She found vomited up rice in his pubes.

frag420 wrote: »
    Similar in that I brought a chick back to mine yes ago. In the middle if the night she went to the bathroom. Next thing my phone beeped. She txd to say she needed bOg roll. I was thinking there was done in there already but got up and grabbed some from other bathroom. Brought it into her. She said while I was there she may as well............. So she sucked me if while she punched a loaf. classy eh!!

I presume you stopped and told her how classless she was....Oh no you just told people after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think your mate was spoofing you. Men don't normally go to that much trouble to pleasure a woman. ; )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement