Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

You're right, it might have been a sweeping brush.

Men tell extortionate lies to each other. Realise this. Your friends have not done half what they say they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 toughbuttfair

I think your mate was spoofing you. Men don't normally go to that much trouble to pleasure a woman. ; )

Nope, he thought it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

frag420 wrote: »
    Similar in that I brought a chick back to mine yes ago. In the middle if the night she went to the bathroom. Next thing my phone beeped. She txd to say she needed bOg roll. I was thinking there was done in there already but got up and grabbed some from other bathroom. Brought it into her. She said while I was there she may as well............. So she sucked me if while she punched a loaf. classy eh!!

Thats marriage material right there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

What scares me is how much guys tell each other. Though remember that guys tend to exagerrate../outright lie.

For example: I stayed in a guy's house - on his couch, and he told people he was up all night shagging me.

I can confirm that guys tell each other absolutely everything.....in great detail!Way worse than women!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

What scares me is how much guys tell each other. Though remember that guys tend to exagerrate../outright lie.

For example: I stayed in a guy's house - on his couch, and he told people he was up all night shagging me.

Simple cure for that, stop hanging out with/sleeping-with gobshites.

• Advertisement

LimGal wrote: »
    I can confirm that guys tell each other absolutely everything.....in great detail!Way worse than women!

You're missing my point. Guys tell something when there's something to tell. When there isn't - they lie.

Say you bring a girl back, your friends know, and then she doesn't want to sleep with you, what do you tell your friends then? The truth? Or 'she was riding me all night boy!' this is where men dupe their friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

booboo they is just doin it wrong:D

Oh no, its nearly worse than kissing a guy after oral.

Simple cure for that, stop hanging out with/sleeping-with gobshites.

You're right - he was a particular arrogant gob****e.
    And I am probably tainted from experience into thinking all men are conniving liars, so apologies, must try to regain faith in male population.

OP's friends sound like right winners as well though :mad:

You're missing my point. Guys tell something when there's something to tell. When there isn't - they lie.

Say you bring a girl back, your friends know, and then she doesn't want to sleep with you, what do you tell your friends then? The truth? Or 'she was riding me all night boy!' this is where men dupe their friends.

Can only speak from my own experience where my mates wouldnt lie about sleepin with someone as this would be considered the saddest of the sad between us.Fella got caught out and he is still tryin to live it down to this day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 toughbuttfair

Men tell extortionate lies to each other. Realise this. Your friends have not done half what they say they have.

This dude tends to do a lot of weird ****. I saw him try to shift his own brother one night. He has a bit of a drink problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Hate to break it to you but most people's are, and people just either shave or they don't.

Hate to break it to me?

Hmm, think you need to reread my post there, as that was in fact my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

My mate's ex used to ask him to fart on her in bed. He would actually have to turn his arse in her direction when he needed to fart and let rip, she couldn't get enough of it. Then she would duck under the covers and get a good whiff, a voluntary Dutch oven you might say!
    Each to their own and all but to me that's fukking rotten!

Hate to break it to me?

Hmm, think you need to reread my post there, as that was in fact my point.

No you said women's CAN be.....I think every person in the world has a hairy arse!

Bassfish wrote: »
    My mate's ex used to ask him to fart on her in bed. He would actually have to turn his arse in her direction when he needed to fart and let rip, she couldn't get enough of it. Then she would duck under the covers and get a good whiff, a voluntary Dutch oven you might say!
    Each to their own and all but to me that's fukking rotten!

I think after this thread women will never do anything again as they now know how much is being revealed! I can't believe he told his friend something that would so embarrass her!

See how there's nothing said about men on here, cause it's all outrageous stories told by men to each other...hmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I got off with a girl once who kept frozen stools of turd wrapped in cling film in her freezer and used them as dildos. I thought they were flakes at first.

Also had a short term girlfriend who liked to be puked on just for kicks. Didn't last long.

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

summerskin wrote: »
    I got off with a girl once who kept frozen stools of turd wrapped in cling film in her freezer and used them as dildos. I thought they were flakes at first.

Also had a short term girlfriend who liked to be puked on just for kicks. Didn't last long.

True story.

Thank heavens you found out before you decided to rob a cheeky 'flake' for a midnight snack.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

I think after this thread women will never do anything again as they now know how much is being revealed! I can't believe he told his friend something that would so embarrass her!

See how there's nothing said about men on here, cause it's all outrageous stories told by men to each other...hmm.

Well he wouldn't have told me only for the fact she cheated on him then dumped him. I know full well women share plenty of info about their exploits with eachother too so give us a few stories about men then:p

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

summerskin wrote: »

True story.

O I had a few nights out with a girl who was obsessed with wanting to gag so hard on my member she would vomit, lol in the finish couldn't trust her to give me a blow job.

Knew a guy who went to college in Scotland.
    He played a nasty prank on a chick he lived with who he said he didnt get on with.
    She always used one of those lipstick like chapstick containers to keep her lips nice and moisturised.So one night when she went out and forgot to bring it with her he decided to remove the chapstick from the container and gibbed into it.He then proceeded to freeze it and leave it back from where she had left it!

He informed me that she suffered from a few nasty colesores in the cumin(excuse the pun) days!

Was he talking bull****?I dont know,you decide?Seems pretty out there to be untrue!

He played a nasty prank on a chick he lived with who he said he didnt get on with.
    She always used one of those lipstick like chapstick containers to keep her lips nice and moisturised.So one night when she went out and forgot to bring it with her he decided to remove the chapstick from the container and gibbed into it.He then proceeded to freeze it and leave it back from where she had left it!

He informed me that she suffered from a few nasty colesores in the cumin(excuse the pun) days!

Was he talking bull****?I dont know,you decide?Seems pretty out there to be untrue!

That's ****ing horrific man. What state is humanity in at all.

And you associate with these people? Hehehe he gave her ****ing coldsores?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Any chance of a separate forum for all this bull****

> Figments of my Imagination
    > It happened to a friend (of a friend)
    > Urban Myths

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

'Soggy biscuit' was a fairly popular game around here a few years ago I know a good few lads that've played it but of course since there men it's totally classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Any chance of a separate forum for all this bull****

> Figments of my Imagination
    > It happened to a friend (of a friend)
    > Urban Myths

> people who haven't done it apart from the the missionary position.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

So he told you he had a std (herpes) and was proud of it, Men and their little ill thought-out fantasies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Highly unlikely, for starters herpes simplex isn't transmitted via salivia or other body fluids. Might have been some shedding from open sores into the container but I'm calling bull on this one.

Evie90 wrote: »
    So he told you he had a std (herpes) and was proud of it, Men and their little ill thought-out fantasies :rolleyes:

Its all about committing to the story......he gives a little scary truth away about himself and Im able to believe it......trust between boys:)

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Highly unlikely, for starters herpes simplex isn't transmitted via salivia or other body fluids. Might of been some shedding from open sores into the container but I'm calling bull on this one.

I aint never said it was herpes she got:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What do you think cold sores are?

Look it up. You only get coldsores from the Herpes virus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

coldsores are herpes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement