Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Look it up. You only get coldsores from the Herpes virus.

True every cold sore is herpes only found that out recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

LimGal wrote: »
    Its all about committing to the story......he gives a little scary truth away about himself and Im able to believe it......trust between boys:)

Picked a nasty STD to give himself though one with no cure, I suppose you have to admire the commitment though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Sardonicat wrote: »
    What do you think cold sores are?

Well correct me if Im wrong but I do believe you can suffer from coldsores(or something like them) if you contract syphilis?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Knew a guy who went to college in Scotland.
    He played a nasty prank on a chick he lived with who he said he didnt get on with.
    She always used one of those lipstick like chapstick containers to keep her lips nice and moisturised.So one night when she went out and forgot to bring it with her he decided to remove the chapstick from the container and gibbed into it.He then proceeded to freeze it and leave it back from where she had left it!

He informed me that she suffered from a few nasty colesores in the cumin(excuse the pun) days!

Was he talking bull****?I dont know,you decide?Seems pretty out there to be untrue!

if he wasnt talking bullsh1t he's a fcuking scumbag anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

krudler wrote: »
    if he wasnt talking bullsh1t he's a fcuking scumbag anyway.

At least there's some decent people out there, I was starting to lose faith in humanity.

• Advertisement

> people who haven't done it apart from the the missionary position.

They're the ones telling the outlandish stories :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

A mate was getting down to business with his then girlfriend while coming up on a mitsubishi. He puked all over her t1ts then tried to clean it up by rubbing it with his hands which obviously just spread it further over her naked torso. She was pretty mashed herself so was kind of half-enjoying the sensation before the fumes got to her and she puked all over his head and face. This story has been verified by both parties...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well correct me if Im wrong but I do believe you can suffer from coldsores(or something like them) if you contract syphilis?

You are wrong. The sores you get initially with Syphylis are called shankers and occur at the site of infection. If untreated after a number of years sores can appear elsewhere on the body but these are not cold sores.

You really do need to get new friends. Preferably ones whos brains havent been eaten away by syphilis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I aint never said it was herpes she got:eek:

A double negative which means it was herpes, of whichever type, that she caught.

latenia wrote: »
    A mate was getting down to business with his then girlfriend while coming up on a mitsubishi. He puked all over her t1ts then tried to clean it up by rubbing it with his hands which obviously just spread it further over her naked torso. She was pretty mashed herself so was kind of half-enjoying the sensation before the fumes got to her and she puked all over his head and face. This story has been verified by both parties...

Jesus....thank you!A story to get us away from the 'what exactly is a coldsore Nazi police'!

• Advertisement

You are wrong. The sores you get initially with Syphylis are called shankers and occur at the site of infection. If untreated after a number of years sores can appear elsewhere on the body but these are not cold sores.

You really do need to get new friends. Preferably ones whos brains havent been eaten away by syphilis.

Chancres not shankers. I'm bored tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

Afaik syphilis sores tend to be more widespread and open, whereas herpes sores are clusters of little bumps (graphic std talks in school can't un-see these things) but I wouldn't particularly like to have either of them seeing as syphilis can eventually kill you if left untreated and there's no cure for herpes, and I don't think I'd brag to my friends about about tricking a lad into rubbing my cum onto his lips until he got cold-sores maybe that's just me though :)

Cankers actually.

Not directed at you, but it's shocking how little people know about STDs!!

Thanks for highlighting your own mistake....I dont recall mentioning how long the lad was suffering from the disease or if they were infact coldsores!I never professed to be a doctor Miss Pedantic:eek:

But if you really want to get pedantic about it a permanent sore on some ones lip does actually correlate with someone having sphyilis:eek:

Jesus....thank you!A story to get us away from the 'what exactly is a coldsore Nazi police'!

Oh Sorry did we derail your thread. Did you not want to hear that your 'funny story' basically involves your friend passing on an STI out of spite.

I'm more concerned that you don't even seem to think that this is bad, and that us pointing out what he did merely resulted in you calling us 'Coldsore Nazis'

Words actually fail me. You need to have a look at your and your friend's behaviour.

I'd call them 'ridding boards of thicks Nazi police'

Oh Sorry did we derail your thread. Did you not want to hear that your 'funny story' basically involves your friend passing on an STI out of spite.

I'm more concerned that you don't even seem to think that this is bad, and that us pointing out what he did merely resulted in you calling us 'Coldsore Nazis'

Words actually fail me. You need to have a look at your and your friend's behaviour.

Easy on the shandys luv:cool:

Thanks for highlighting your own mistake....I dont recall mentioning how long the lad was suffering from the disease or if they were infact coldsores!I never professed to be a doctor Miss Pedantic:eek:

But if you really want to get pedantic about it a permanent sore on some ones lip does actually correlate with someone having sphyilis:eek:

OKay it could have been a Syphillus sore. So in your words your 'friend' jizzed in her lipbalm because he didn't like her, and has either passed on, we have now determined - Herpes or Syphillus.

Are you okay with this?

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    I'd call them 'ridding boards of thicks Nazi police'

I'm not sure why you thanked that Limgal...read it again.

Cankers actually.

its scary to me how many people are in their late 20s and never been tested. as if its something to be ashamed you, you pee in a cup, give blood, and thats it. your gp can even do it for you. no condoms= no sexy time, thems the rules for me.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure why you thanked that Limgal...read it again.

I enjoy sarcasm as much as the next person!
    Listen I never said I was okay with it!Dont know why you are getting so offended by it...........did something similar happen to you?

its scary to me how many people are in their late 20s and never been tested. as if its something to be ashamed you, you pee in a cup, give blood, and thats it. your gp can even do it for you. no condoms= no sexy time, thems the rules for me.

Hear, hear!! Although female testing involves more than that. I'm not entirely sure what's involved in the male testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I always like to let my tongue meander south when giving oral, some like it some not.

Nothing better than a fithy yoke who doesn't batter an eyelid when you tongue it.

I never got the hold up about messing with an arsehole, its lovely if your not too rough.

If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander :D

Easy on the shandys luv:cool:

Hmmm I have no idea why you correlate me typing sense with drinking, but you have astounded me so far.

If you had a hint of decency you would think what your friend did is sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

You said a few days later she got cold sores round her mouth.

If someone with syphilis has got sores around their mouth and nose it means they have been infected for a very long time. It was common to see children with sores like this in victorian times as syphilis was so rife many were born with it to infected mothers. These sore look nothing like cold sores. you are aware that if untreated it's fatal, aren't you?

Cankers actually.

No, not cankers.

Here. :D

Hear, hear!! Although female testing involves more than that. I'm not entirely sure what's involved in the male testing.

thats it, they take a swab as well but the last time I got tested the clinic said they dont even do that anymore, so horror stories lads hear about metal being scraped down your bits, not true.

I enjoy sarcasm as much as the next person!
    Listen I never said I was okay with it!Dont know why you are getting so offended by it...........did something similar happen to you?

No it never happened to me, I just think it's a truly awful thing to do to another human being.

At least you're not okay with it.

Not necessarily true........by the time you do a blood test with your gp and the sample gets to the apporiate lab to be tested,its too late....the sample is useless,past its sell by date.............true story,an actual gp confirmed it for me:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

I agree. The friends sound like morons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement